FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Short story

Short story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your kneeling in the centre of aking size bed blindfolded wearing I pure white silk bra and matching panties hands tied behind your back

I worn warn you not to move or you'll be punished. I run a finger from your ass to your clite feeling your soaking panties you twitch I told you I push you forward face into the pillow rip of your wet panties and put them into your sluty mouth I suddenly bring my hand down hard on your left ass cheek then your right you moan loudly I contine spanking you till your ass is a rosey red

I then run my tongue from your tight ass hole to your swollen clite I tell you that your not allowed to cum till I say so I start fingering you hard as I lap up your juices

I take your panties out of ur mouth and rub my precum covered cock againest you lips i ask how bad you want my cock in your mouth you answer please Sir I need to suck you cock

So I slowly push my cock past your lips you flick your tongue over the tip of my cock I begin to build up a good rhythm shoving my cock down your throat tears running down your face

I pull out a string of spit suliva from my cock to your lips mmmm good girl

I put the panties in your mouth and slam my big fat are cock balls deep in your dripping wet pussy you cum hard instantly I wait till your orgasm passes and I fuck you slowly deep hard building up speed really pounding your sweet wet pussy I rim ass with my finger lubing it with your cum I slowly push my finger into ur ass causing you to cum again I feel my cock swell I pull out take of you blindfold and start wank over your face till I start squirting all over you face you stick out your tongue trying to lap up my cum as it drips onto your tits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic