FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Fantasy Part IV

My Fantasy Part IV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I lay there looking at all three of my beautiful slaves lying beside me and I slowly turn my head to check what time is it. 9 o’clock – a longer sleep than I had expected. I must have been so satisfied before I fell asleep that my whole body felt so relaxed and that this was going to be a wonderful day.

My plan for the day was that I still had one morning left with my special friends and then they would have to leave and carry on with their lives as previously. I could never imagine a life without having beautiful, obedient sex slaves by my side 24hrs. I started to think about what my new friends would look like, where they would come from and what I could do with them.

I was thinking this time that I may have five instead of three That way I could always have a favourite that stays by my side at all times and the remaining four would always have someone to play with and no one would be left out.

I was so preoccupied that I actually forgot about my three well-trained and serviced sex slaves lying beside me. I reach my hand over and pick up my remote control. I press the number 3 button first and I could feel C stirring between my legs. Kiss me good morning I say and I could see that C was a little disorientated but the vibrating egg in her pussy soon brought her back to my full attention. She started to lick my pussy, which was already wet thinking about my new purchases later this week. Her tongue was really starting to lick my pussy up and down and I raise my hips ever so slightly so that she can get her full face into my pussy and start sucking on my clit. I can feel myself getting really horny and as usual want more. I press the number 1 button and a opens her eyes. I increase the control of the vibrating egg to maximum and I could see that she was really struggling to keep control. I look at C and tell her to continue licking me but to stretch her arm over and start rubbing As clit really hard with two fingers. I watch A as she stares at me, as per my orders, and she is trying so hard not to push her hips up so that C can rub her even harder. I then press 2 and B is already awake and I can see that is cock is solid and his balls are huge.

Okay ladies; please give B a little pleasure this morning. I want each of you to start licking his cock and sucking his balls. I also increase the vibration in his butt plug as I watch A and C move over and lie on each side of him and start licking his cock and sucking his balls. I just lie there and watch as B is fighting it so hard not to cum. I tell him that since this is his last morning as my personal slave he may cum as soon as he wants and wherever he wants (only this once though). Thank you so much Mistress he whimpers. Where are you going to cum, I ask, on their faces he replies? He then sits up on his knees and the ladies are still licking and sucking him with everything they have got. He then pulls their heads up and moves their faces right in front of his cock just as his cum literally explodes from his huge cock all over their faces and in their mouths. It feels like he is not going to stop and it is making me so fucking horny watching him in ecstasy and I can see his arse is still shaking from the vibrating butt plug that was on full power.

Enough I order and tell B to remove his Butt plug and go and have a shower and wait for me in the dining room. I advise that my assistant will be waiting for her to get him ready and dressed.

I also order A and C to remove the vibrating eggs from their pussy as I watch in delight as they slowly pull the egg out still vibrating. I look at both of them sitting there with their faces full of cum and As tits just wanting to be fucked and C always remaining still and quiet as normal. I think I will have some fun with them before they go for their showers. I order them to clean each other up and they both start licking each other’s faces until every bit of cum has been swallowed.

I am lying there totally naked and slowly open my legs and they continue to keep my attention at all times. I raise my hand and start to fondle As tit (mental note to make sure that my new servants all have large tits) I rub and squeeze her nipple and tell C to do the same with the other one – I then tell C to lie down beside me and rub my clit with her finger, which she does without hesitation. I then tell A to fuck both of us with her tits – A crawls down the bed so that she can position herself properly and then starts to rub her tits into mine and Cs pussy, Cs hand is getting in the way as A is trying to rub her tit against my clit so I remove Cs hand and tell her to start kissing me. C puts her tongue right in my mouth and starts to passionately kiss me whilst A is shoving and rubbing her huge tits against our clits.

I know I am about to cum but I still need more before I can release myself. I order them to sit up on the bed facing each other with their legs wide open – I leave them sitting like that for a couple of minutes whilst I allow their fingers to fuck my pussy I know I am just about there so I tell them to start finger fucking each other – starting with one finger and then increasing to two and then three. As they are fucking each other with three fingers I raise my hips so that my pussy is right in between them. Kiss me now I demand and they both start to lick my pussy whilst still fingering each other. Harder I shout as I know I am just about to cum – harder I scream and then I just let go and my whole body shakes as I squirt all over their faces and down their tits – I can even seem my cum making its way to their pussys. That was unbelievable as I lie back down on my bed and they continue to finger fuck each other – you may cum now I tell them and it only seemed like seconds before A went on her knees and shoved her pussy into Cs face so that she could drink all her cum and it poured out of her. C was struggling to contain herself so I tell A to lie under C as she then squirts down As throat and over her tits as well. As we all lie there for a minute, enjoying the moment that all our bodies feel as one, I realise that it is time for them to get ready.

I ask A and C to leave and that my assistants will clean and dress them and the meet me in the dining room with B

I jumped out of bed with a wicked smile on my face, as I knew that A, B or C had no idea what my assistants had in store for them.

B had made his way down the corridor to the servant’s bathroom and found Tom waiting for him. It was a very large bathroom with a stand-alone bath and a separate double shower. It had two sinks and two bidets. There was also a door that led to a dressing room, which was double the size of the bathroom.

Tom told B to go into the shower cubicle as he turned the water on and joined him. He took a handful of shower oil from the container on the wall and started to rub it over Bs chest and arms. Rubbing it hard to make sure he was all-clean. He then washed his hair and told B to close his eyes in case he got shampoo in them. Tom then turned B around so that he was facing the wall and poured more shower oil onto his hands and started to rub his thighs and slowly make his way up to Bs balls and Tom really gave them a good clean, making sure he never missed a spot. He then moved onto Bs cock, which you can imagine was getting hard again, and started to clean that with vigour, pulling his foreskin right back to ensure that he covered every single bit. He then brought his hands in between Bs legs and started to circle Bs arsehole with one finger He was said that the Mistress liked her servants to be clean on the outside and inside as he quickly put one finger up Bs arse. He then moved to two fingers (Tom had been instructed by me on exactly what he was supposed to do) gently moving them in and out of Bs beautiful arse. Even Tom was really turned on and he had fingered and fucked lot of guys as instructed by the Mistress but B was a little bit different and Tom did not know why. Tom’s cock was getting harder and harder as he then put three fingers up B At the same time as fingering his arse, Tom moved his hand round to Bs cock and started to wank it with the same speed as he was fingering his arse. Have you ever been fucked or fucked another guy Tom asks B. No he replies. Tom grins and then slowly takes his fingers out of Bs arse and turns him round. Well now is your chance. The mistress wants you to fuck me and then cum in my mouth – do you understand. Eh yes said B. Tom then turned and pushed his arse into Bs cock and ordered him to fuck him now. B took his cock and moved it towards Tom’s bum and tried to put his cock in but it was too tight. Pull my cheeks apart and then try it Tom shouts at him. B does as he is told and he can feel his cock entering Toms tight hole. OMG this is fucking unbelievable B shouts as he really starts to fuck Tom and grabbing his hips so he can pull him even closer to him. Remember Tom said – you have to cum in my mouth. B is oblivious to what Tom is saying as he is totally carried away and starts to pull on Toms cock as he fucks him and then without warning – Tom can feel B cuming up his arse. Tom does not move and allows B to continue cuming. Tom then pulls away and turns to B and said – I did warn you what the Mistress wanted you to do – cum in my mouth. I am so sorry said B but I could not help it. You will have to be punished now as Tom stepped out of the shower and told B to remain there and to clean himself up. B was not too worried as he thought he had been through every experience possible. He did not hear the shower door open as two other assistants of the Mistress walked into the shower.

B turned and looked at the two extremely strong men with huge cocks just pointing at him. It is time for your punishment they say aloud. You have been ordered to suck both our cocks at the same time. B stared at them and at their cocks and thought I never will be able to do this. They told B to kneel as one (the taller one) put his bell end into Bs mouth and then the other one followed. Bs mouth was stretched so much but he was determined that he was going to do it. They both started to push their cocks into his mouth and he started to gag but they did not stop for what felt like ages. They both removed their cocks at the same time and Bs mouth was wide open and numb. Turn around they tell him – omg not two up my arse at the same time – please no.

They did not even wait to listen to what he had to say – the first one plunged his cock right up Bs arse and started to fuck him really hard – thank god he had slept with the butt plug in which hopefully had stretched him but he did not really feel that way. Quickly one cock was out and then another went straight in. B was slammed hard against the shower wall as both men fucked him continually- when one was not fucking him – B had to fuck his hole with his fingers and then do the same to the other. After about 10 minutes – both cocks are out and they turn B around and put him on his knees. Open your mouth they tell him and as he is just opening his mouth both men start to wank each other really hard – wider they shout to B as he opens his mouth as much as he can and they both cum at the same time right down his throat and they keep cuming and cuming B is trying his best to swallow every but some has escaped down his chin.

They pull B to his feet and they leave the shower cubicle as quietly as they entered. Tom reappears and asks B if he has learned his lesson and B replies yes – never again will I disobey my mistress.

Tom helps B out of the shower but cannot quite resist pushing one finger up his arse as he guides him to the dressing room. B does not say a word.

A and C had also left to go with their assistants to be cleaned and dressed. Their bathroom was probably about double the size and had two baths and an even larger shower with a massive dressing room attached.

Four beautiful assistants were waiting for them. A and C just stared as each of them – two had long blonde hair and two had long dark hair but all of them had perfect figures with huge tits. They were all dressed in short white uniforms with no shoes on.

One of the assistants (must have been the most senior one) told A to step into the shower and C please step into the bath and they both did as they were told

Two of the assistants took off their uniforms to reveal that they were totally naked and both had huge tits and very tiny waists. They walked over and joined A in the shower. Both of them took a handful of shower oil and started to clean A. One at each side they worked there way up her legs and then her buttock, her stomach and then stopped. They asked A to put her head back and cover her eyes as they shampooed her hair. A felt so clean and refreshed that she was really enjoying her shower experience. One of the assistants asked A if she liked her tits and A replied – yes they are gorgeous tits. The other asked the same and A (feeling a little confused) say yes that her tits were gorgeous too. One of the assistants walked around to the back of A and put a blindfold on her. A knew better than to ask any questions.

As A stood there not knowing what was going to happen she could feel her tits being pulled – not by hands but it felt like rope. Her tits were really pulled hard and all the blood was rushing to the front of them as she could feel the rope tighten around each tit and then tied at her back.

She was then taken out of the shower and the assistants helped her to lie down on what felt like a bench of some kind. One of the assistants then sat on her face and rubbed her pussy up and down from her forehead to her chin – tongue out at all times she demanded. A shoved her tongue out and she repeated rubbing her pussy up and down her face.

She then felt more rope being tied round her as her face was still being continually pussy fucked. What is the other assistant doing – her tits were so sore and tender but it felt nice in a funny kind of way. Then all she felt was her knees being brought up and tied as well. She could only imagine what she looked like Her tits must be massive and solid and her pussy wide open for anyone to see or touch and there was nothing she could do as she could not move.

She then felt a tongue gently rub up and down her pussy – taking its time and not going inside her just up and down. She was actually starting to feel really horny now and wished that the assistant would just fuck her with her tongue or just fuck her with anything.

The two assistants stood up and A felt her body tense and she just wished that someone or something was fucking her just now. It was just at that moment when she felt knees at the side of her and then a huge cock was thrust up her open and wide pussy. And then before she had a chance to react another cock was thrust into her mouth and then two mouths were on her bound tits, licking and sucking her nipples. OMG she screamed in her head – what the fuck are they doing to me. Whoever they were - they were fucking her with such force that she was literally bouncing up and down but she was loving it – her tits felt like they were going to explode – her whole body felt like it was going to explode. She felt the blindfold being removed and looked up to see the two beautiful blond assistants fucking her with strapons and both of them sucking her tits.

You are not allowed to cum as ordered by the Mistress they tell her and A quickly tries to stop her body from reacting as she is on the verge of coming. If you cum you will be punished severely as this will be your second time that you have disobeyed the Mistress. A remembered the last punishment and did not want to repeat it so she focused her mind and her body to think about anything else apart from the two amazing assistants fucking her pussy and her face and licking her tits whilst she was all bound up and could not move.

At last they stop fucking her and start to remove the ropes and help her off the bench. Well done, we will now take you to get dressed but before we do we want you to sit with your legs apart on the white couch. A walks over and sits down and opens her legs. Her tits are brick hard and her pussy is swollen and she is really hoping that they are not going to try and make her cum again. Wider they tell her and she opens her legs as wide as they can go. Both of the assistants walk towards her and start rubbing their pussys against her swollen tits. She lets out a moan and they just shove their pussys even further onto her tits. God she cannot take much more but she is determined not to cum. They both then kneel and one at a time start fucking her pussy with their huge tits. Rubbing their nipples against her clit time and time again. But she still does not cum.

They both stand up and start to finger fuck each other until they squirt all over her tits and then make A rub the juices all over massive tits.

Time for another shower said the Assistant and they then take A away to be cleaned again but thankfully without a fuck this time.

Whilst A and B have been really busy, C has been lying in a luxurious bath being pampered by the other two Assistants.

They know that C is the Mistresses favourite servant and have been told exactly what to.

The help C out of the bath and dry her gently with a huge white towel. One assistant is round the back of C and the other is facing her. The one at the front starts to kiss C passionately and C tongues her in response. She then tells C to kiss her tits, which C does, each tit she licks and sucks gently. The other assistant is now facing C and watching her suck her friend’s tits and she then puts her hand onto Cs pussy and gently starts to rub it. It feels like she has oil or something on her hands, as it is really soft and moist. C is really starting to enjoy this as she sucks on the most magnificent tits she has ever seen. She hears a slight buzzing noise and then feels a sensation that she has never felt before. Pressing against her clit is this huge vibrator/wand not really sure but it was really powerful and making her knees buckle. The assistant continued to press the wand hard against her clit and then would move it over her pussy – as C tried to concentrate on sucking the others tits but was finding it very difficult. Remember the rules – one of the Assistants repeated this three times – I remember said C – not to cum until I am allowed to. The assistant replied that the Mistress had allowed them permission for C to cum as long as she had satisfied her two assistants to the full satisfaction.

Both of the assistants now stood in front of C.

We like it rough and really dirty so you must do everything we ask or we will not be satisfied and we will fuck you until you cum and then you will be severely punished by the Mistress.

Yes – I agree to do whatever you tell me to do replies C

Undress us they order her – C walks over and starts to unbutton their uniforms and whilst she is doing this one is finger fucking herself and the other is fucking her pussy with the wand. As they stand naked in front of her still continuing to fuck their own pussys they tell C to get on her knees and open her mouth. C is expecting one or both to squirt but is surprised that it is so soon – the one with the biggest nipples walks over and crouches over Cs face and then starts to pee straight into her mouth and shouts at C to swallow it all and not lose a drop. C drinks all the pee and to her surprise it actually tasted quite sweet and not at all what she expected.

Remember we said we liked it rough and dirty they both say at the same time and grab C by her hair and drag her over to the couch and spread-eagle her. One of them goes straight down between her legs and starts to eat her pussy – lunging her tongue and fingers all they way up her pussy and the other one has her fingers up her arse and fucking her from behind whilst C is lying under both of them. They are both loving it and cannot seem to get enough and all that C can see is two beautiful women – one fucking her and one fucking the other and their huge tits are bouncing everywhere.

They pull C off the couch and push her over to another couch, well it looks like a couch but it feels different. As she sat down they both grabbed her legs and spread-eagled her again but this time they tied her legs to hooks on the couch and repeated this with her arms.

They then both finger fucked her up her pussy – two fingers each and at the same time kissing and licking each other’s faces. They looked like they were possessed and could not get enough of anything to satisfy them. C watched as they pressed a couple of buttons on the couch and she felt like one of the cushions had fallen off or something. But no – one continued to finger fuck her pussy and then all of a sudden there was something up Cs arse as she tried not to scream out Where did that come from – she looked about but could not see the other one anywhere and then she felt the it starting to fuck her arse quicker and quicker and then realised the button they pressed on the couch was a lever of some kind which opened a hole in the couch for Cs arsehole to fit just nicely and that the other assistant was fucking her with a large dildo.

OMG please stop she begged and they lifted her off the couch and placed her on this long table with holes in it. They positioned her so that her pussy was right in the centre of the hole and her tits were through another two holes at the top and tied her down. They then put a blindfold on C as she just saw them out of the corner of her eye finger fucking each other again!! C lay there for a couple of minutes and then felt the board move slightly. She could feel someone’s breathe on her tits and then her stomach and then her pussy. And then nothing again for a minute or two. She heard the assistants tell her to open her mouth as she felt the board move again but this time she felt as if she was standing up and not lying down.

The blindfold was taken off her and to her total surprise she was hanging vertically from the bench with her tits and pussy showing through the cut out holes. The door opened and four male assistants walked in including Tom. She began to speak but they stared at in her disgust and said Mistresses orders. She knew she could not say anything.

The first one came up to her along with one of the female assistants. She started sucking and wanking his cock just at the side of her and then an other just walked over and shoved his cock right up Cs pussy and then another one walked round the back and shoved his cock into her arse – she really tried not to scream out and was biting her tongue Tom walked over with the other female assistant pulling her by her tits – he pushed her head down onto my tits and told her to start sucking my tits as he started to fuck her from behind. The other female assistant was also brought over roughly and told to do the same as he fucked her from behind as well. I looked down and there was a cock up my pussy, one up my arse, two females sucking my tits and both of them being fucked up the arse I was sure I saw four guys – then it was in my mouth – the biggest cock I have ever had He shoved it in until I gagged – stopped – and then started again. I was just one huge plaything to all of them and I was under strict instructions not to cum. One by one the male assistants took the cocks out of wherever they were and started wanking over my body until all of them had came over my face, my tits, my pussy. It was then the female assistants turns as the lowered the bench – squatted over me whilst I finger fucked each of them and then squirted and squirted all over me.

I was released from the Bench and was told that I was such a good girl that I was surely in for a reward from the Mistress.

Time to get you cleaned up again and we started to walk back to the bath!

I was sitting in my dressing room watching everything that was happening on my CCTV. Thanks goodness I had my own beautiful assistant with me or I would never have made it through all on my own. I continually had to stop her from drying my hair and push her face into my pussy as the action in the other rooms was turning me on so much.

She was standing at the back of me drying my long hair when I told her to move to the front of me. She replied – just in a minute – nearly finished. As soon as the words were out of her mouth she knew what a huge mistake she had made to try and even disobey the Mistress. I said nothing as she walked round in front of me and continued to dry my hair. She also had on a white short uniform and I slowly started to undo the buttons it fell open to reveal huge tits and a beautiful body with a shiny shaven pussy. I started to rub my hands up and down her body and squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples. I could not give a damn if she was not finished with my hair or not she was going to sample some of my displeasure at her.

Open your legs as wide as they can go I order her with a stern voice. She has not heard me like this before and I could see that she was nervous and kept trying to apologise but I told her to be quiet and do as she was told.

She opened her legs really wide but I pushed them even further apart. She was now naked apart from a pair of high-heeled sandals, which made her body look even more beautiful. I just continued to stare at her whilst she made the finishing touches to my hair but I let my hand slip once or twice between her legs to make sure she was keeping them wide enough.

I stood up and walked around her and liked what I saw – she had been with me a long time and I she had grown on me. I stopped when I was in front of her again. Kiss me I said, she brings her lips to mine and starts to tongue and kiss me – I grab her hair and pull her head right back and force my tongue right down her throat as she continues to shove her tongue into me. I let her go and walk over to my side table and pick up a couple of my little toys. Lets play a little game shall we? Yes Mistress she replies. Still with her legs wide open I turn on the vibrating wand at full speed and push it hard onto her clit and she clenches her body as it is so powerful. I continue pushing it hard onto her clit and then over her pussy whilst she just stands there with her legs wide open. I look at her tits – I am obsessed with large its – and tell her to take over with the wand and to apply the same amount of pressure to her clit. She does and I watch carefully that she is really pressing it hard against her swollen clit. I take a couple of other toys – nipple clamps – and I attach them to her swollen nipples – I screw them really tightly so that her nipples are throbbing. I pull on them and she winces – I pull on them again and she remains silent. On your knees and continue to fuck yourself – she kneels down and continues with the wand as I kneel down too and pull on her nipple clamp and start rubbing her tit against my clit and pussy – I just love this – fuck me with the wand too I demand and she quickly turns the wand on me – harder, harder I scream as I can feel myself about to cum – finger fuck yourself too you bitch and never disobey me again. Never mistress, never mistress as she sticks two fingers up her pussy whilst still fucking me with the wand. More fingers I demand and lift your arse so I can see your fingers going in. She lifts her arse and I see her shove four fingers up her pussy and starts fucking them in and out – I can feel it as my breath starts to get a little uneven and then my pussy starts to pulse and tighten and then I shout NOW and she quickly stops everything and puts her mouth against my pussy as I squirt all over her lovely hair and face.

Help me up and fix my hair. She helps me up and I sit back on the chair feeling much better as she tidies my hair up for me.

I will see you at the end of the week I say as I turn to go and get my obedient servants – I stop and turn and say – come here just for a minute please. Yes of course Mistress – she is still naked, as I have not told her to put her uniform back on yet. Bend over – she bends over and I pick up another little toy from my table I just love this toy – double pleasure it is called. I insert one of the cocks into her pussy and then the other into her arse and clip it round her waist. I look at her standing there – still with the nipple clamps and now to dildos up her. Loving my work – but not quite finished as I did not mention that this double pleasure device is also worked by remote control. As she is walking away I put it on to slow and I can see her stop in her steps just for a second and then start walking again. I put it up to high and she is really struggling to walk as her pussy and arse are being fucked at the same time and there is nothing she can do to stop it.

See you next week

I apply a little bit more lipstick and admire myself in the mirror. I am wearing a little black dress that barely covers my arse. It has a very low front and shows of my ample tits. Silk hold ups and high heels to finish the outfit off. Not bad I say so to myself.

I walk downstairs and into the dining room and my beautiful servants are standing to attention.

They are all dressed immaculately and look absolutely ravishing

I hate goodbyes but I know that it is time now.

I look at them adoringly and say ‘ I hope everything you have experienced over the last couple of day will enhance your life experience going forward,

I love you all and my last command is that you all give me a kiss goodbye

One by one A, B and C walk over and kneel down in front of me and start licking and sucking my pussy goodbye.

I know I will see them again – they always come back – but I blow kisses after kisses and they are escorted out by Tom.

Now …….. what to do next …………… xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really enjoyed reading this. Pressed all my buttons. Thanks

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Amazing would love the pleasure of joining sometime if only to watch from the corner. Saul

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Fantastic once again

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Fantastic fantasy I'm sitting here bright red at work x

» Add a new message to this topic