FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my butler role play fantasy i want to act out

my butler role play fantasy i want to act out

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm horny and naughty I'm 35 from Worcestershire and I have a fetish for women's panties nylons and other lingerie items... I like to dress up and wear them and also I like sniffing and licking worm ones..

My fantasy role play I would like to act out and maybe make a short adult home movie too is to...

Arrange with a male and female couple where at least the male is bi and to act has there butler and to serve wait on them and do as I'm ordered to do and as the night progress in ordered to go and sort the bed out for there night of fun.

When entering the room they catch me looking through the female's panties and lingerie draws and tell me off and order me to pull my trousers down and bend over ready to be spanked as I pull them down they find out I'm wearing some panties and stockings under my trousers already and tied me to the bed on all fours and blindfold me before stuffing my mouth with the females panties she has been wearing and gag me with some nylons and take turns spanking me before untying me and making me put on a male on male show for the female to play with her pussy as she orders me to do what she wants to do as she watches before joining in.

Any takers in the west midlands drop me a message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic