FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not been married long caught Jane masturbating but the way she was doing it

Not been married long caught Jane masturbating but the way she was doing it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We had not been married very long we had not opened up to each other yet both still very young.

Been working over time one Saturday morning the job did not take as long as we had thought so got home a good 2 hours early i let my self in could here music nothing odd about that i walk down the short hall way and opened the kitchen door and the sight that i saw will always stick in my mind.

My wife of a few months had her Jeans and knicker,s round the ankle of one leg her pussy pressed hard on the corner of the washing machine as it started to spin she was in oblivion had no idea i was watching as it went onto full spin she moaned knees buckled she had to hang on the washer stopped she got herself together and stood up straight the look of horror on her face when she saw me.

She pushed past me ran up stairs i could hear her crying in the bed room i went up stripped off and fucked her it was the horniest thing i had seen.

Jane told me how it started she said a few weeks ago she had laid on the old twin tub (SORRY YOU YOUNGER ONES WILL NOT NO WHAT A TWIN TUB WAS )to stop it dancing around the kitchen with the vibration,s and it felt nice against her pussy she ended up playing with her self then she started to push herself on it till she started to do as much as she did when i caught her.

She promised she would not do it again told her she would. This was the girl that told me she never played with her self that Saturday dinner time we opened up to each other told each other things.

Had Jane many time bent over the washer pressed against it.

For you young ladies there was no sex toys in those days the nearest thing was a mars bar or a banana which i loved eating them out of her pussy.

As any one else had a similar experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

there was this one time in the laundrette but its a painful memory !

By *oby BestMan  over a year ago

the shires

Sex on the washing machine - happy memories xxx

cleveleys

Glad were not the only one,s

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved taking my ex over the twin tub

cleveleys

so afew of us about

It would surprise you how many women get off rubbing their pussy against the washing machine in the spin mode

I would INSIST she carries on playing.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Yes had a few fucks over the old washing machine with the ex

Memories. I used to use a spin dryer and if I sat on that while it almost taking off the orgasm you could have was amazing. Yes before the vibrating toys. Wonder where the idea came from lol

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow great,

I was caught my missus fingering herself in the middle of the night ,boy did that lead to good times after x

» Add a new message to this topic