FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Truth or dare

Truth or dare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love a good game of truth or dare. It really breaks the ice and you get to know a person really quickly. One game of truth or dare got really hot.....I'll explain.

I was talking to a hot local lady I had never talked to before. Conversation was slow, so I suggested a game of truth or dare. "rules are no limits to dares, truths must be honest". She agreed.

I said for her to choose first. She said "truth". I asked her what turned her on most. She said "hard and horny fucking on all fours". "mmmm nice" I said.

She then chose truth for me and asked "what's the most daring thing you have done?". I replied "fucking a woman and her friend at a public car park when I was the only guy turning up". "that sounds hot" she said...

I asked her "what are you wearing now?". She replied "very little, a lacy thong and bra". She said it was similar to one photo on her profile. I just had to look. Man, she looked hot! I perused her other photos...she was a certified minx, a real milf.

She then asked me to do a dare. Uh oh I thought. She said "get naked and go stand on your doorstep for 30 seconds". Of course I had to do it. Luckily it was very late and no-one about. I took a photo as proof. I sent it to her. "well done" she said.

I then dared her to send me a pic of her pussy. She complied. Mmmmm it looked good, shaven and smooth, and looked inviting.

Several question later, she stipulated truth for me again. She asked "Am I turning you on, and if so, are you hard now?". I replied "Yes, and most definately yes". My cock was hard as at that point. I admit I had been slowly wanking myself as we messaged.

I asked her if she was the same.."Oh God yes" she said "very. I so need to orgasm...".

She then dropped the best dare ever.."I dare you to come and make me cum".....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice game

Well not one to turn down a challenge, I asked her for her address and drove over.I was so horny at this point.

She opened the door wearing the bra and thong I saw earlier. It was an amazing sight.

I took off my coat in the hall and made myway through to the kitchen with her. Let's just say I was surprised to find someone else there. It turns out that she was having a girly night in with a girl friend and alot was d*unk. They had lured me over to see if I took the bait. Needless to say the two of them dressed and ready for fun was enough to get me rock hard after my trip over...

The friend poured me a drink and brought it over. "what are you waiting for?" she said "make her cum...you have been challenged".

The lady I had been talking to was sat perched on the kitchen side, legs wide...how could I resist...

I knelt down between her legs and drew my hands along her thighs. The initial touch was electric. She shuddered and parted her legs wider, the gusset of her thong drenched in anticipation.

I kissed each inner thigh, working my way upwards, teasing and caressing, her breath ragged.

Her friend came over, drink in hand on stood next to her, watching me run my tongue full length up her friends inner thigh, so close to her thong wrapped pussy. She placed her hand on my head and pulled me in so that the wet thong enveloped my nose. "like that do you?" she asked. I nodded, licking her friend's dripping thong.

I reached in and pulled the thong aside. Her pussy was silky smooth, cleanly shaven and swollen. I nibbled one of the lips before lapping her slit assholt to clit greedily. God it tasted good. My own groin was tight now and a visible tent had formed.

Her friend ground my head deep into the wetness. My tongue frantic and fast licking her hole and clit, teasing the hood back to get to the sensitive nub underneath. The woman bucked and wriggled and squirmed, moaning loudly as I ate her out. Even her friend was flushed and very obviously horny by now, her hand inside her own lacy panties playing.

Lap after lap, I licked her over and over, occasionally dipping a finger inside, and brushing her nub. I could feel her orgasm building, so I upped the pace and finger fucked her hard. Her groans deep and animalistic were almost continuous now.

Then, out of the blue, she froze, her face lifted to the sky as she started to shake uncontrollably, her whole body rhythmically pulsing and cavorting....."I'm cummmmmmmmm oh godddddd" and then gushed all over my buried face. I nearly came there and then just doing that. ..

After several minutes she lowered her head and smiled sweetly at me. "dare successful" she said....her friend who had also cum loudly nodded in agreement.

By *unnfantasyWoman  over a year ago

Auckland

Nice anymore happen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mm.mmmmmmm

Both looked at each other, and then at me, as a sly look was exchanged. I got off my knees and took a long draft of the wine they served me. It tasted good with the sweetness of the juices I had lapped up...

Both ladies beckoned me to follow them into the lounge. There they sat me down and then started to dance. It was one of the most exotic sights I have ever seen first hand. Their supple bodies gyrating, tempting, teasing. My whole body was buzzing and tingling, and needless to say I was the hardest I think I have ever been. The music was entoxicating and both ladies got more daring, taking off their lacy bras and teasingly by bending over in front of me, the other drawing the thongs down slowly. It was like they were lap dancing for me.

As one ground herself on my lap, the other was massaging my shoulders. Man, it felt so good.

I felt bare breasts brushing the back of my head, and I closed my eyes and leaned back, and was rewarded with soft swaying orbs lowered onto my face. At the same time, I felt a tugging at my belt, and peeling open of my fly buttons as my rigid cock was freed. The cool air was replaced by a hot wet mouth, taking my swollen member in and licking my helmet. It was my turn to groan. It was amazing. Four hands massaged me as I was sucked hard and enveloped by soft breasts. Rhythms were increased and when they sensed my excitement rising, they slowed, deliberately teasing.

After what seemed like several minutes, they swapped, but this time I was enticed to the floor and laid on my back. This time, the sucking began again, different style but just as hot, but this time one woman squatted down on my face, grinding and smearing juices on me. It was heaven. Each matched the other, suck for grind, hands massaging my chest, hips and thighs. Then I felt something cold running on my testicles. Wine had been poured there and then greedily lapped off. It must have been a practiced technique as a mouthful of bubbly was taken then my member eased inside to feel the bubbles. I was so close to exploding by then, I couldn't help myself. My balls tightened and I flooded her mouth with my cum. Jet after jet mingled with the bubbly, a heady combination of sharp and salty. I was also rewarded with the pussy drenching my face, squirting liquid into my open wanton mouth.

As the mouthful was swallowed, I felt some escape, oozing over my ball sack. The woman who had just squatted on my face must have seen it, as she joined the other with her mouth, cleaning me thoroughly. Having both mouths servicing me kept me so hard and tingling. My groin was so tight, with hands stroking me and tongues licking my japs eye, shall and balls.

One woman stopped. It felt I was left fully exposed in post cum ecstacy, virtually stripped bare with my shirt open and jeans open and drawn down, cock standing proud. I saw a flash behind my eye lids, and looked down at a picture being taken by one, the other was posing with my cock at the entrance to her mouth. "we have to have something to remember you by and for the site" the original woman said. "fine" I said, "snap away".....

At that, the woman struck up pose after pose. My cock enveloped in her mouth, being wanked, licked, balls sucked. I needed those photos....

Eventually she stop up above me and squatted down onto me. She paused, my helmet just between her lips, as the other snapped away. "Bury him hun" she said, as her friend eased me inside. Slowly she sank down on me "God, your cock feels thick" she said "feels good inside me". She then began to ride me like a pro, grinding her hips round, clenching her pussy muscles as it felt like she was milking me on the upstroke, her pussy swallowing me balls-deep on downstroke. Stroke after stroke after stroke. I held her hips and slapped her arse, her friend still snapping away, or filming, I couldn't tell. Man it was good

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Nice. I dare you to give me their name and address

I've already been dared to keep names secret, or the penalty is severe....

The sex was amazing and completely abandon free. I was being fucked hard, the friend watch on fucking her own pussy with the wine bottle. Am sure by this stage they were an item, but hell I didn't care. My hips rose to meet hers, pounding away, driving deep. I couldn't keep this up for long. That familiar feeling built up in my balls, my groin tightening. I gasped out " hun,am so close". "good" she said and stepped up the pace, her friend kneeling down to suck my balls too and licking her pussy as we approached our climaxes. For the second time I unleashed a torrent of hot cum, but this time milked by her clenching pussy, taking me deep within. "Fuccckkkk" I exclaimed as she groaned her pleasure. Jet after jet of hot sticky cum filled her. Her muscles so tight, almost crushing me, sealing around me. I looked across and her friend was shaking hard, bottle buried to the shoulder.....

We all collapsed together, soaking wet, cum dribbling over the carpet mixing with wine spilt during the fun.

"I dare you to drive home like this" the original woman cheekily said. "Deal" I said, "as long as I can have a repeat performance another time". "Only if you keep us secret" she smiled, then hugged her friend, who also smiled "you'll do" she said and winked.

"what about the photos?" I asked. "they are for us, too good for the site, besides which our fun might get ruined if they know we like cock too". This time I smiled.

I left soon after, making the car a bit messy. Can't wait till next time...the dares might get more risky...

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

anybody got similar fantasies?

» Add a new message to this topic