FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lactating

Lactating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any Lovely Lactating Ladies want to be Milked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife is, but a bit self concious about it.

Would love another woman to suck them tho

As a still lactating woman even though my feeding days are done with I feel very paranoid about this when I'm going to be with other people, obviously my partner is use to it! But U can hardly explain it to others it's good to see someone enjoys it lol

I think you'd probably find quite a few people enjoy it. I think there's something so unbelievably sexy about a woman on my cock spraying me with her milk, and then letting me suck the milk from her until it's pouring out of my mouth.

Maybe it's a weird fetish? Maybe it's that I appreciate what breasts true purpose and function is? Maybe I just love the taste of a woman's milk?

By *o_it_allWoman  over a year ago

Royston

I would love to suckle on a lactating breast. It's definitely a real fantasy for me x

"As a still lactating woman even though my feeding days are done with I feel very paranoid about this when I'm going to be with other people, obviously my partner is use to it! But U can hardly explain it to others it's good to see someone enjoys it lol"

A lot of men have fantasies about being with a woman that lactates. I'm just one of those guys and having experienced sucking licking and kissing on a lactating breast I can only say it was amazing. Don't be embarrassed about it men love it.

[Removed by poster at 17/08/15 08:53:54]

"As a still lactating woman even though my feeding days are done with I feel very paranoid about this when I'm going to be with other people, obviously my partner is use to it! But U can hardly explain it to others it's good to see someone enjoys it lol

A lot of men have fantasies about being with a woman that lactates. I'm just one of those guys and having experienced sucking licking and kissing on a lactating breast I can only say it was amazing. Don't be embarrassed about it men love it. "

This is very true!!!

"As a still lactating woman even though my feeding days are done with I feel very paranoid about this when I'm going to be with other people, obviously my partner is use to it! But U can hardly explain it to others it's good to see someone enjoys it lol"

You look amazing and every man here would love the chance to meet you , don't be paranoid, envy the attention XX. DL

"As a still lactating woman even though my feeding days are done with I feel very paranoid about this when I'm going to be with other people, obviously my partner is use to it! But U can hardly explain it to others it's good to see someone enjoys it lol

You look amazing and every man here would love the chance to meet you , don't be paranoid, envy the attention XX. DL"

Amazing? made me blush!! I just never realised that it was sexy I guess! My other half doesn't mind it at all! But hey ho Maybe il start offering my services up lol

You look amazing and every man here would love the chance to meet you , don't be paranoid, envy the attention XX. DL

Amazing? made me blush!! I just never realised that it was sexy I guess! My other half doesn't mind it at all! But hey ho Maybe il start offering my services up lol "

I certainly would partake in your service,, seeing how gorgeous you are XX. DL

Amazing? made me blush!! I just never realised that it was sexy I guess! My other half doesn't mind it at all! But hey ho Maybe il start offering my services up lol "

Would love a friend invite, hint hint

Amazing? made me blush!! I just never realised that it was sexy I guess! My other half doesn't mind it at all! But hey ho Maybe il start offering my services up lol

Would love a friend invite, hint hint "

Ahh nice try DL but don't accept male requests sorry

Would love a friend invite, hint hint

Ahh nice try DL but don't accept male requests sorry "

Ah well I am a chancer , so I've been told X

Ah well, no try no get... Think that goes for most of us... Lactation is a delectable gift... Had it a few times and love it but could never get enough... Maybe a lactation lovers can show some time?

xxxxx

Ty!

» Add a new message to this topic