FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My sluts story.... a good girl

My sluts story.... a good girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My subs following my instructions and giving a written account of our meet... she is a very good girl. Please comment and let her know how good she is doing...

I walked into the living room and my Master told me to sit on the sofa. He walked straight over to me and took his cock out of his boxers and put his cock into my mouth, he gripped my head pulling my hair as i sucked on his cock. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth so badly. He told me to rub his balls as well. So i was sucking his cock and as i did this i was using one had to wank his cock and the other to rub his balls. He kept reaching down and putting his hand inside my top and squeezing and pinching my pierced nipples.  I was so turned on and so was My Master, i could tell by his breathing and moaning from the pleasure he was feeling. He said I was his Dirty Little Slut and this turned us both on more. He said when he had cum i was to go and shower and wait for him to have his shower and he said i could play while i waited for him. I carried on sucking his cock. I love how his Big Black cock feels in my mouth and wanted to feel his cum hit the back of my throat. His cock was very wet now and i carried in wanking him, he said suck my balls so i did, taking each one in my mouth and sucking it. I continued to suck his cock and My Master said he was close and I started sucking and wanking him a little faster but still gentle, exactly how he likes it. He said he was cumming at the very moment i felt his cum hit the back of my throat. Hard and fast, felt so amazing, it was so intense. My Master turns me on so bad when he cums, i love how it feels. I didnt stop tho, i carried on sucking his cock, it didnt go soft it stayed hard and he loved it.

My Master sent me to have a shower and when i came out he gave me a drink and told me i could play while he had a shower. I did and I cum really quick cus i was so turned on. When he came back in the bedroom i was lay on the bed and he asked if i had cum and i said yes and he wasnt happy. He made me sit up and put a blindfold on me. I was nervous now. My Master said this was my punishment for cumming when i didnt have permission. He had told me to play but didnt say i could cum. He pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs apart, i could hear noises but didnt know what he was doing or what to expect. I could feel something on my thigh and it felt good, he was teasing me. Then i found out what it was as he whipped my thighs. Softly teasing me with it and then whipping the inside of my thighs. It was breathtaking but so amazing.

He came behind me on the bed and put his cock in my mouth again. Felt so good as he leant over and started fingering me. I was so wet and he put another finger in and was fingering me hard and fast and i cum again...twice. i squirted all over his fingers. I was still sucking his cock, trying to as it was hard while he was fingering me, he kept telling me not to stop.

My Master moved again and i could feel him touching my leg. I felt something cold between my legs and rubbing on my clit and he asked if i knew what it was and i said that it was the glass butt plug but he didnt answer me and pushed it inside me and oh my god it was cold and hard and amazing. My Master was fucking me hard and fast with the toy and then he asked me did i think it was the butt plug still as its longer and i realised and said it was the glass handle from the whip and he said yes, he knew i could handle it. I cum again while he used the whip handle on me. I wanted his cock in my mouth and he told me it was about what he wanted not what i wanted as he is MY Master.

when i asked again to take off the Blindfold i was told no as it was my punishment. I had no choice but to accept it.

My Master was sitting at the side of me and i had my hand on his leg. He pulled my legs apart again and i heard noises again and then i felt something hard and cold around my ass. He started to push and tease me with the butt plug. I wanted to see him but i couldnt take the blindfold off. He pushed the butt plug inside me and it hurt, he asked if it hurt and i said yes but dont stop.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wrong section mate

Shit

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Shit "

That told you.....

I bet they wanted you to put it in the stories bit

Tell her there's too many inconsistencies with her account of what happened. For example "he came behind and put his cock in my mouth again" How does that work? I'm trying to picture how I would suck the dick of someone behind me!

"Tell her there's too many inconsistencies with her account of what happened. For example "he came behind and put his cock in my mouth again" How does that work? I'm trying to picture how I would suck the dick of someone behind me! "

If shes on all fours and he turns her head around as he puts one leg over and starts fucking her mouth.

It's a signature move of mine

I thought it was good

"Tell her there's too many inconsistencies with her account of what happened. For example "he came behind and put his cock in my mouth again" How does that work? I'm trying to picture how I would suck the dick of someone behind me!

If shes on all fours and he turns her head around as he puts one leg over and starts fucking her mouth.

It's a signature move of mine"

I need a picture, can't figure it out in my head.

"Tell her there's too many inconsistencies with her account of what happened. For example "he came behind and put his cock in my mouth again" How does that work? I'm trying to picture how I would suck the dick of someone behind me!

It's a signature move of mine"

Now to me that sounds like someone is to the side of me. This 'story' has her laying on the bed then sitting up and having her legs pushed apart then him going behind her and her sucking his dick!? Also her sitting on the bed with him sitting next to her then having a glass dildo pushed up her arse. There's no describing words to say how she can go from sitting on her arse to having a dildo shoved up the same arse hole she's supposed to be sitting on.

Now to me that sounds like someone is to the side of me. This 'story' has her laying on the bed then sitting up and having her legs pushed apart then him going behind her and her sucking his dick!? Also her sitting on the bed with him sitting next to her then having a glass dildo pushed up her arse. There's no describing words to say how she can go from sitting on her arse to having a dildo shoved up the same arse hole she's supposed to be sitting on. "

Ah yeah, that I don't get

Let's try!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Now to me that sounds like someone is to the side of me. This 'story' has her laying on the bed then sitting up and having her legs pushed apart then him going behind her and her sucking his dick!? Also her sitting on the bed with him sitting next to her then having a glass dildo pushed up her arse. There's no describing words to say how she can go from sitting on her arse to having a dildo shoved up the same arse hole she's supposed to be sitting on. "

and it couldn't have been the butler cos it was his day off and he'd gone shopping in London

Forum police are in . It's a story ffs .

"Forum police are in . It's a story ffs . "
yeh can see why people dont bother posting lol I was kneeling next to her head turned to side. Videos are much easier...

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

You were ID checked ? Blimey

» Add a new message to this topic