FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mutual Masturbation With A Girl

Mutual Masturbation With A Girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uv2wanku OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Although I'm gay and my main sexual pleasure is giving a straight/bi guy a slow, edging handjob, I had a very exciting session with a girl many years ago.

She was about 19 years old, very sexy in an elfin sort of way and shared a flat with two gay friends of mine. The boys had thrown a party and as I lived some distance away I crashed out at their flat when the last guests had left. I was sleeping on their sofa bed in the lounge and was woken up in the morning by a body slipping in between the sheets next to me. A hand crawled across my stomach then into the waistband of my briefs. My cock got very hard as the small hand very gently grasped it and started stroking me off.

At first I thought it was one of the two boys who owned the flat, but to my surprise, when I opened my eyes I discovered it was their female flatmate. I'll call her Angie. She pulled the sheet down off me so she could see what she was doing and I must say I found it very horny watching her small hand wanking my throbbing prick. I was also amazed at how good she was at it. She seemed to know how a guy liked it which included having his balls gently played with by the other hand. This is exactly what she was doing to me. I didn't last very long and soon I was coating my stomach and her hand with my spunk.

She told me that she loved wanking off guys and was particularly aroused by their orgasms. Like me, she adored watching a guy spunk a good load. Apparently, she had tossed off many of her two flatmates' gay friends. I asked her if she liked being masturbated by a guy to which she replied: "We must try that next time you come here".

A few weeks later I was back at the boys' place and again stayed the night. Angie was not home when I went to bed, but she came in soon after and, seeing I was in the sofa-bed in the lounge, she asked me if I wanted to come to her room. I was dressed only in my underpants and already a tell-tale bulge was evident with the anticipation of what was to come. As she got undressed she told me how she wanted us to do each other.

Following her instructions, I sat on a large cushion on the floor close to a wall. My briefs had come off and my cock was standing proud. Having stripped off, she sat down in front of me and wrapped her legs round my waist. She didn't shave down below and the hairs round her cunt were black and glistening. We were so close her pubes were tickling my balls. She slid slightly away from me so there was enough space for her to reach down and grasp my balls, then she gently took hold of my throbbing shaft just below the ridge of my bell-end which was covered by my foreskin. She started to roll it up and down over my helmet. Meantime, I had inserted a couple of fingers into her cunt and with my thumb rubbed at her clit. She shuddered at this and asked me to put two more fingers in. I obliged and she asked me to use my other hand to play with her tits. Again I obliged, but went one step further by leaning forward and sucking on them.

I have to confess that we had only been masturbating each other for a couple of minutes and already I was feeling my orgasm approaching. She was writhing about in her excitement and asked me to frig her clit faster. I managed to flick at it from side to side as my four fingers churned away inside her soaking wet fanny. She was obviously close to her orgasm and as my breathing indicated I wasn't far off either. She said "I want you to shoot all over me". Such horny language did the trick, that and the speed of her strokes and ball fondling and I let fly an impressive (for me!) rope of spunk up her navel and just under her tits. More spurts followed and this triggered her off. She let out a scream and I thought she was going to have a fit. She really was having an intense orgasm and the soaking of my fingers and thumb proved it.

After she's calmed down a bit she got on her knees and sucked the end of my cock, licking the remnants of jizz off it, then she took my wrist and guided it to my spunk on her body. I scooped some of it up and she brought my hand to her mouth and licked it off my fingers, a cocktail of my cum and her cunt-juice.

Sadly, we were never to repeat that experience as my pals were getting pissed off with her pinching all their "trade" and she was given her marching orders.

I'm glad I had that experience with a woman, but it hasn't converted me. I still love tossing off a bloke and making him spunk his load for me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Inloved my ex wanking me off with her satin nightie while she fucked herself with a dildo. She loved me telling her about how i loved sucking off guys when dressed and we ended up fucking with both of us in satin always, still miss her pussy as it took my cock well and loved playing with guys in her wedding dress. It saw more cock and spunk than she ever knew

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

loved the story was horny

» Add a new message to this topic