FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sensual

Sensual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It started in the usual way, I was out with friends, skinny jeans, heels and vest top, she was in a little black dress and heels also out with friends.

Standing at the bar she caught my eye, I wasn't looking to pull male/female this particular evening, work had been hard and I needed to let my hair down.

Something about her pulled me to her, her perfect skin, big eyes, beautiful smile just made me want to get to know her.

I smiled at her and she seemed to smile back, she kept looking back at me, biting her lower lip, finger running round the lip of the glass, I could sense she was flirting with me.

I needed to use the bathroom and while in the loo I heard ladies chatting etc, I came out and washed my hands, checked my make up and hair and there she was behind me, she turned me around and took my hand, leading me into a cubicle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going please xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My heart racing, was it the drink or her that was causing it ? Inside the cubicle she pushed my against the door, pinning my arms above my head with one hand the other rubbing up the inside of my leg, her lips on my neck kissing, biting, licking.

She held me in this position while she pushed my legs open with her knee, I could sense she wasn't going to stop until she was lapping at my pussy and I wanted her badly

» Add a new message to this topic