FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seeing my man play

Seeing my man play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooking for a fix OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pitsea, Essex

Wonder if Lover boy will be on time tonight! Im so excited, the thought of what will

happen tonight at the orgie is making me tingle all over, the thought of all them bodies

just waiting to be fucked senslesss.

I have been waiting soaped up ready to have my muff shaved, a job he loves to do for the last ten

minutes, hope he will be here soon befor the water cools and my fannie gets wrinkley.

My thoughts turn to tonight. We managed to get a invite to a private party in someones

house, we have been befor but was along time ago. three bedrooms already waiting for

play time and boy will we play lol.

Im only bi curious but tonight l want to be munching on fannie while l have a juicy cock

in my cunt, lover boy loves to watch this, seeing it going in and out. Tonight l have planned

for him to have his dream of two women, l want to watch his face while one fucks him and

one sits on his face, l will probable have my hand in my cunt watching him wriggle about

on the bed, god he loves to fuck women nice and slim ones, nothing new for him but he

gets such a kick fucking strangers.

At last he arrives, come on kiddo get your blade out, he does make me smile, out comes his tongue

he just cannot resist my wet cunt all glistening and ready. how my little man has missed

being licked and sucked, oh god now the fingers going in and out , he sure knows what my

cunt needs. Have to stop him, as much as l love his touch on my body if we ended up shagging

we would never get out lol.

Arriving at Keiths and Vals, we disgard our outdoor clothes, the look on Lover boys face

when he sees what l have on, its a yellow see through mini dress that was bought for me

especially to show that l had nothing on underneith it, who needs underwear lol not me.

I just love flaunting my body letting everyone see what is on offer tonight. l bend over just

in front of this gorgeous fella so he can see my white arse all primed and ready. I can tell he

is interested as his jeans are so tight, his cock is straining to be let out, ummmm such a

large cock that im sure l will have later one way or another.

I head straight for the swing, oh the momorys come back from months ago when l was

strapped in unable to get away from the prying hands and cocks. my lover on his knees

sucking my fannie oh l got so wet, then this younge boy with a enormous cock moved in

front of me, my eyes did bulge a little at what he was going to do but he just took the

place of my lover and licked my clit for all he was worth, with my lovers cock in my mouth

at the same time l had such a orgasm, l could feel my juices running into the younge mans

mouth. I sure am looking forward to much of the same tonight.

My lover is beconing me upstairs, god he cant wait lol to see all the bodys intwined together,

he heads straight for a cunt he sees not being touched, but waiting ready for anyone to dive

into. his lips are getting ready to open as he goes down on her shining bare pussie, l grabbed

his cock that was hanging in mid air all 7 inches of it and placed my lips around it, um the taste

all ways gets better. Omg someone is coming at me from behind, im not letting go of the cock

though. Oh my thats nice he is sticking his tongue on my rim, hope he doesnt go in there lol

the only one allowed in is lover boy. oh thats ok he is now spreading my legs wide, l cant see who it

is but l hope its the man l saw earlyer with the tight jeans on. wow his cock is big but nice and

juicy l can feel the tip teasing my cunt, oh get it in im thinking, l so need to be fucked tonight.

my lover has moved onto another fannie, he does get bored quite quickly lol. l can see him looking

round for the next available cunt lol he misses nothing him. the woman he just left is sucking

on my tits, um feels nice she keeps flicking her tongue over them, god how l love my buttons to be

sucked. Shes now trying to find my little man while im being fucked from behind. l open my legs

a bit wider to help her, shes a greedy chick, sucking my tits and playing with my cunt while the

man is pumping me hard from behind, l can feel his fingers round my rim, omg he is in there, not

one but two fingers wet from his mouth is going in and out at the same time as his cock is going in

me. l know he wont cum in me so im not bothered as it would be the end of his evening lol. oh fuck this

is lovely.

I can see lover boy with his cock buried in a woman his balls slapping her arse my how they hang,

l just love sucking on them and placing one in my mouth l do just that. He is a randy git he has now

made me move to the side of the bed standing up with my legs spread eagled ready and waiting he lifts

one leg up on the bed and with a enormous grin proceeds to find my G spot while fucking this stranger.

Its running down my legs lol gushing for all to see. Im justing wondering how much more l can take

when l feel someone between my raised leg, licking at the juices running freely down them, wow the

dirty sod lol but sure feels good, befor he sticks his cock in and fucks me doggie. Lover boy comes in

for a snog with fannie juice all over his mouth, always loved the taste of mine on his mouth but this

once l feel so turned on thats l just get in there.

The night is still younge three fucks down and many more to come, fag time l think x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooking for a fix OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pitsea, Essex

part two to follow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic can't wait

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

excellent

» Add a new message to this topic