FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bound and pleasured...not for vanilla girlies

Bound and pleasured...not for vanilla girlies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pleasantry's dispensed with.... i walk into a room where a woman is standing waiting, wearing nothing but a robe, trembling slightly with anticipation for what is about to occur.

I walk behind her and slip the robe off hershoulders letting it fall to the floor. I move in closer so she can feel the hardness of my cock in the small of her back. reaching round I I take her nipple's between my fingers teasing them firmly till they are hard and erect. Next

I massage her clit with my fingers and she begins to groan so I slip one finger into her pussy then another, finger fucking her until she has her 1st orgasm gushing on my fingers.

Before she recovers and while still panting I lead her to a waiting chair where she is bent

over it and her wrists tied to the back, next I bind her ankles and calves to the legs of the chair also passing a loop of rope over her back and pulling down slightly so her ass is up and pussy exposed.

On the table are a selection of dildo's and vibes in various shapes and sizes, these I use repeatedly on her pussy ass and clit pausing occasionally to let her briefly feel or suck my cock.

When she's can take no more and is writhing in ecstasy. Leaving the small vibe in her bum in place and one on her clit, I replace the dildo in her pussy with my now aching and ready to explode cock untill my balls tighten and I cum deep inside her.

Does it end there? who knows but I do have a wicked side

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Yeah sounds like u do have a wicked side loved it

Well, what do ya's think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well, what do ya's think "

not very original

Really??? God I must lead a sheltered life. Would love to do though

You could of tied her to a bike ! Mind she doesnt scratch it tho.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Why don't you write part two and take it up a notch since your first instalment didn't hit the Mark with the critics

I wrote three stories here a while back, The Red shoes

Bedknobs and bootstraps

The Burglary.

You got more feedback than me mate, maybe ask people what was lacking perhaps..

Been asked to just take it up a notch or two, sometimes some decent feedback by the critics helps you rewrite and come up with the goods.

Good effort though I agree, not too original, maybe step a bit more out of your comfort zone and dare to try something a bit different, you might like it.

Cheers I dont mind if you people find it a little tame. Its more of something i'd like to try than a story and is really just me tipping my toe into the SM side of things.

I wrote another ages ago but screwed title up (does this pounds make me a little sub) dont think anyone even looked at that one lol

Exhaust burns might be an issue too lol

Sorry about "you people" bit at the start of last post. I'm logged in on my phone and the predictive setting bit me in the ass again

» Add a new message to this topic