FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Getting Changed At Work 2

Getting Changed At Work 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a continuation of my previous thread (http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/255090 ).

Sat at my desk this morning going through all the usual Monday morning jobs. Glanced down at my phone and I see a couple of What's App messages. I take a look and its from my work colleague:

"How was your weekend?" followed by two pics of her on her bed naked! Instant hard on!

I fire back a reply saying "It was ok thanks, yours?" and got the reply "I'm not wearing underwear today, hope we can find some time alone I'll be in in an hour!"

She's just walked past my office wearing a pair of tight jeans hat show off her ass, looked in and winked at me and waved her phone at me. I look down at my phone and there is another couple of what's app messages one saying watch with the volume down the other a video! The video is her on her bed dildo sliding in and out of her pussy!

Its going to be a fun Monday!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

jammy bugger

"jammy bugger"

I know! Hopefully have more to tell later.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lush

More

"More"

I will tell if there is anything more to tell.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Sigh... I work with a load of men! Envious or what.

Nice!!

So far......

I've just been sat in the kitchen (Its only a small office and we each have staggered lunch times) having my lunch and thought I'd watch the vid again. So I watched it and sent a message to her saying it has got me hard and I was stroking my cock.

There is a door to the kitchen and another one on the corridor to the kitchen that makes a noise so I've plenty of time to put myself away if I hear them opening.

I was slowly stroking my cock watching the video when I heard the door 'open'. I put myself away quickly and looked up to see her walking in the room. She walked over and rubbed my dick through my pants telling me "I see you really were wanking!" She quickly pulled it out through my fly and reached her hands into my boxer shorts. Her cold hands were a bit of a shock but it felt good as she started running her fingers up and down before starting to wank me. She then leaned over and started kissing the tip then licking it before sliding her lips down over it. Then I heard the door open again, she bolted upright and pretended to start making a brew while I put myself. She left the kitchen smiling and licking her lips as she did! Just got a message through telling me she wants to finish it off sooner rather than later!

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

I've been looking for a reason to convince myself to leave the car and cycle to work.... maybe the hope of something similar is it!!

Lush

» Add a new message to this topic