FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Proposal

Proposal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been asked by a man with money if he pays for the boob job I want would we let him join us 10 times for 3 way fun and games. Never though of this before and took us right back but also made us stop and think. We do already love to play and do want a boob job but he's not really what we would normaly go for what to do lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block and delete

Its tantamount to prostitution and should be reported to admin.

No matter how you try to justify it you are selling your body for cash, whether he pays you directly or the clinic for the boob job if your happy to be labelled as a prostitute go ahead but you wont be a member on here for long if you do

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

interesting suggestion .....

Didn't say we were just said never heard of this before and made us stop and think but we are swingers nothing else we play because we enjoy it together not for any think else was just posting to see if others had heard of this or if it's a offer banded about a lot. U will see for our profile we only play how and when we are horny and want fun nothing else xx

[Removed by poster at 17/08/15 12:13:09]

Have reported and he's cleared off site but was very a very strange thing to be asked and though us a bit. But on and up happy swinging lolxx

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

It would be a gift so if you can accept hes not your usal type then hey its worth a though. Dont you just love all the neggativerty on here. Xx

It just made us stop and think never though of that before and was shocked. But if he was our type and we would want to play any way then would say gift but he's not our type so would change that I feel x.

"It would be a gift so if you can accept hes not your usal type then hey its worth a though. Dont you just love all the neggativerty on here. Xx

"

I do like the way some people like to justify something just because there is money involved. A punter visiting a prostitute could just as easily state hes not paying for sex its a gift but the find how a court would view it i think youd find he would be convicted.

Its not negativity its a fact receiving money for sex from a stranger is prostitution.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Its tantamount to prostitution and should be reported to admin.

"

Er no it IS prostitution lol

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"A punter visiting a prostitute could just as easily state hes not paying for sex its a gift but the find how a court would view it i think youd find he would be convicted. "

Of what? Paying for sex is not illegal.

Burnley

"It would be a gift so if you can accept hes not your usal type then hey its worth a though. Dont you just love all the neggativerty on here. Xx

I do like the way some people like to justify something just because there is money involved. A punter visiting a prostitute could just as easily state hes not paying for sex its a gift but the find how a court would view it i think youd find he would be convicted.

Its not negativity its a fact receiving money for sex from a stranger is prostitution. "

what a cock.

Burnley

Thought he was paying for the boobs not the sex its a swing sight with benifits at times lighton up ffs

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Don't know why you want the boob job in the first place? They look beautiful to me.

As for him TTFN

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

YOU DO NOT NEED A BOOB JOB, they are perfect as they are.

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

Would this mean bringing a bottle of wine or flowers or chocs to meet could be classed as payment and that those receiving are prostitutes? According to the definition laid out on the government's own cos website, yes.

a person (A) who, on at least one occasion and whether or not compelled to do so, offers or provides sexual services to another person in return for payment or a promise of payment to A or a third person; "prostitution" is to be interpreted accordingly."

Thank u x

Thank u loads xx

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Matlock

We were offered something similar when we were getting married. It was a lot of money at a time when we needed it. We talked about it a little but knew it was wrong.

Can you imagine how we would feel on our wedding day. But we understand your temptation x

Just nice to hear others views on stuff so u know ur not the only ones it's like a film plot but very tempting to think about. Thank u xx

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Matlock

"Just nice to hear others views on stuff so u know ur not the only ones it's like a film plot but very tempting to think about. Thank u xx "
you seem to be taking flack. But it is tempting even if only as a fantasy. Just like the film with demi Moore, indecent proposal I think x

That's what we thought and just wanted to see what people think as we weren't sure xx

By *ighclassfunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Just been asked by a man with money if he pays for the boob job I want would we let him join us 10 times for 3 way fun and games. Never though of this before and took us right back but also made us stop and think. We do already love to play and do want a boob job but he's not really what we would normaly go for what to do lol xx"

Don't do it, you are stunning and worth more than money

Its not negativity its a fact receiving money for sex from a stranger is prostitution. what a cock."

Now read the ppost above regarding the law on the government website and now tell us whos the cock lol

We like facts not the view of people trying to suck up to others just to get in their knickers lol

Burnley

Its not negativity its a fact receiving money for sex from a stranger is prostitution. what a cock.

Now read the ppost above regarding the law on the government website and now tell us whos the cock lol

We like facts not the view of people trying to suck up to others just to get in their knickers lol "

so you offer to take some one to a club in your car your paying the fuel and entrance fee or meeting for a meal your paying like i said benifits but what your saying its ilegal its suposed to be fun lighton up dont look to deeply in to things lol

Its not negativity its a fact receiving money for sex from a stranger is prostitution. what a cock.

We like facts not the view of people trying to suck up to others just to get in their knickers lol so you offer to take some one to a club in your car your paying the fuel and entrance fee or meeting for a meal your paying like i said benifits but what your saying its ilegal its suposed to be fun lighton up dont look to deeply in to things lol"

You need to understand the things you are writing about.

Paying for fuel to get to a club or paying an entrance fee cannot be classed ss paying for sex its worlds apart from that and the concerning thing is you cant understand this simple fact.

Prostitution is agreeing to pay money in return for sex, its plain and simple to understand. Im not against it, but not on a swinger site where people are here to share their mutual interest and hobby having sex with others and not for prifit.

» Add a new message to this topic