FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in laws knickers

Mother in laws knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a good rummage in her underwear drawers and washing basket tonight whilst they're on holiday. Found a dirty white cotton pair and had a good play whilst sniffing the arse.

Heaven.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had a good rummage in her underwear drawers and washing basket tonight whilst they're on holiday. Found a dirty white cotton pair and had a good play whilst sniffing the arse.

Heaven. "

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Lucky guy. Love sniffing used pantys and licking the fanny batter

How old is the milf? and how big are her boobs?

By *ltinkumsteve1Man  over a year ago

barrow in furness

I guess you are into shit then

45...34G, huge.

"Lucky guy. Love sniffing used pantys and licking the fanny batter"

It tasted great!

sounds good, bet ud love every inch of ur hard shaft inside her, just imagine the size of her nipples!

u ever found toys in her drawer or heard her getting f*cked?

"sounds good, bet ud love every inch of ur hard shaft inside her, just imagine the size of her nipples!

u ever found toys in her drawer or heard her getting f*cked?"

I've had so many wanks at the thought of them. There's been times where I've went into the bathroom after she's showered and she'd left her bra and knickers in there. Safe to say I was in there for a while!

No on both fronts there unfortunately...

Found out tonight I'm getting the keys to the wife's best friends house tomorrow whilst they're on holiday... It's going to be a good day!

By *obby609Man  over a year ago

solihull

Afew years ago had similar situation.

"Afew years ago had similar situation."

Yeah?

solihull

"Afew years ago had similar situation.

Yeah? "

Her husband worked abroad and she took her kids to be with. Him for a while

"Afew years ago had similar situation.

Yeah? .

Her husband worked abroad and she took her kids to be with. Him for a while "

Nice!

solihull

I am sure when she came back she knew I had been looking at her underwear

"I am sure when she came back she knew I had been looking at her underwear"

How come?

solihull

I was careful to place them back but you can tell if someone has messed about with things'

Just had a great afternoon at the wife's best friends house. Right at the back of her underwear drawers, I found two dildos. Still smeared with cum and juices. Coupled with the dirty knickers I found... I had a great afternoon!

I was round to borrow some things.

She just text me asking if I found everything ok... I certainly did

I've known a WPC for around 3 years..

We met for pure unadulterated sex at hers whenever I was in her area and our work schedules allowed...then 6 months ago her shift pattern changed to days...so disappointing for us....so if I was driving near her house she wouldn't be home...

That's were a fantasy and plan b came into play...

I said if I'm working nearby could I let myself into her house...rummage through her underwear draw and laundary basket and lay on her bed and masturbate with her underwear wrapped around my cock and over my face...

She loved the idea...on my first visit I let myself in...ran upstairs...on her bed she had left a couple of worn skimpy knickers with the unmistakeable scent and pussy stains on her gusset....she had left her well used toys by the bedside too...!

I rummaged through her clean underwear draw too...

after wanking for a good hour or so I had constantly been wiping all my precum all over the 3 or 4 items....

At the point of my cum I stood up and laid the underwear on the bed...then when my cum finally ejaculated I covered them and the bed covers with my man cream....

I had taken photos throughout the session and sent them to her...she loved it...

I left her bedroom in a right mess...making it look like a perverted burglar had been there....

On her arrival home she would txt me thanking me for her cum stained presents...

Then on her next shift she would send a pic of her wearing her cum stained underwear for work.....

It's so perverted and horny we both love the roleplay....

I've visited and carried out similar stuff about 5 times....so need to be working in her area soon....

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"I've known a WPC for around 3 years..

We met for pure unadulterated sex at hers whenever I was in her area and our work schedules allowed...then 6 months ago her shift pattern changed to days...so disappointing for us....so if I was driving near her house she wouldn't be home...

I said if I'm working nearby could I let myself into her house...rummage through her underwear draw and laundary basket and lay on her bed and masturbate with her underwear wrapped around my cock and over my face...

She loved the idea...on my first visit I let myself in...ran upstairs...on her bed she had left a couple of worn skimpy knickers with the unmistakeable scent and pussy stains on her gusset....she had left her well used toys by the bedside too...!

after wanking for a good hour or so I had constantly been wiping all my precum all over the 3 or 4 items....

At the point of my cum I stood up and laid the underwear on the bed...then when my cum finally ejaculated I covered them and the bed covers with my man cream....

I had taken photos throughout the session and sent them to her...she loved it...

I left her bedroom in a right mess...making it look like a perverted burglar had been there....

On her arrival home she would txt me thanking me for her cum stained presents...

Then on her next shift she would send a pic of her wearing her cum stained underwear for work.....

I've visited and carried out similar stuff about 5 times....so need to be working in her area soon...."

sooo horny !!!

Love sniffing motherinlaws knickers hard to get but not impossible find them to be a little damp pissie even so hot inhaling her sent once had a pair of hers and sis inlaws at same time filled both there gussets. Available to house sit must leave dirty laundry around lol

"I've known a WPC for around 3 years..

I've visited and carried out similar stuff about 5 times....so need to be working in her area soon....

sooo horny !!!"

Just chatted to her this morning saying I'd be hoping to get to hers hopefully in the next week or so...

So she's gonna get to work on providing some well stained and scented skimpy underwear....

Can't wait...

We love panties pvt us

» Add a new message to this topic