FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seeing my man play part two

Seeing my man play part two

By *ooking for a fix OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pitsea, Essex

Oh this cigarette tastes good but sure is giving me a a coughing fit. I'm standing

just out side of the swing room lol,looking inside l can see he is having a feast on

the minge of a fat girl who is trying to fit in the swing, talk about spread em and

lifting the flap lol. but he sure is giving it a go. all l can hear is the ews and rrrrrrr;s

of enjoyment. Oh my know the fisting it looks cruel to watch as its so fast and furious,

took me a few years to try it properly and boy realised what l had been missing,the

famous G spot.

l have to laugh as he is saying to her the same he says to all he does it to, "relax" "dont

fight it"and when the juices flow out " this is the biggest compliment you could give me"

"really turns me on ". good old babe, does it again lol.

Only two other fellas have managed to find my G spot, one was a local chap from a

swinging site but was strange as he wanted me to wear fancy knickers and keep them on

while he was fisting me. The second was Alister, l remember he had bad breath and l had

to try to stop him from kissing me lol. dont think his girlfriend was happy that he got my G spot

but couldnt for her, she was Bi and while we did have fun, she really didnt want to be there.

Cant click with every couple l guess and when its only the 4 of you, could be a problem, thats

why this in front of me is what its all about, pick and choose lol like pix and mix in the supermarket.

Here come the silly games, spin the bottle and dare. there are 10 of us as lover boy joins in, boy if

it lands on him, l get to pick what happenslol. First spin just misses and land on the chap who had

the tight jeans on, his cock is sitting nestled between his legs. his partner gets to pick the dare

and she knowing he is bi and a couple of the other guys gets him to suck there cocks, shame l would

have liked to see them fuck maybe later. Next spin lands on me and my lover picks for me to ride

that big cock, he had been watching me dribble at the mouth looking at it lol. God must be 8 inches

and just as thick, l can feal it filling my cunt up and he has his finger on my clit rubbing for all he is

worth, strange cuming infront of all these people but loved them looking at us. The fact that a few turns

ago a couple of men had. had his cock is there mouths was a great turn on.

Right now his turn as l slowly spin the bottle knowing l had done just enough to get it next to him.

My dare is for him to lay on his back while the four other woman devour his body, he is so grinning

made me smile, so many hands mouths and fannies he doesnt know where to start. I must ask

him after what it felt like to have one on cock, pussie in mouth and trying hard to fist the other two,

think he has settled for just doing the one as he is now kissing the face of the other one. Its strange

l'm watching but only feeling the joy he is getting and boy he sure is making the most of it. Women are

allowed to cum but not the men, they seem to save it for there partners for when they get home and

relieve there experiances and fucks through the evening.

The games come to a end and l go looking for a drink, lover boy has beaten me to it and is having a

glass of wine, he has such a wide grin on his face that l couldnt resist tormenting him. He asked me if l

saw it all, well fuck yeah ofcause, he wanted to know why l didnt join in, but the fun for me was watching

the reactions on his face., he was trying so hard not to cum bless him, thats mine for later when we get back

and talk about the night.

Its still early so i'm going insearch of more, this body was made to be fucked.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic