FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walk in the Woods

Walk in the Woods

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're walking through some woods on a hot summer's day, following the path towards the river. As we near the bend the path splits in two directions, one heads to the river and the other heads off further into the woods. We decide to follow the other path and go further into the woods.

I'm wearing a plain t-shirt and shorts, your wearing a summer dress that flows over your curves showing off your sexy body. As we're walking and talking I let my hands move down and give your arse a squeeze through your dress. To my surprise your wearing no knickers and this makes my nuts stir slightly. You slap my hand away telling me to wait and you look around you.

At first I wonder what your doing then you grab my hand and say this way and we head off into a darker part of the woods. Soon we are faced with an old fisherman's bench, almost a full shed like building but with the front open to the river.

We duck into the small shelter and begin kissing passionately, our tongues flickin off each other and our hands roaming over our bodies.

I take a hold of your dress and slowly lift it up your hips, baring your pussy and ass to the sunlight. As you don't stop me I lift it up to your breasts and lower my head to take a nipple into my mouth. Your breasts are so beautiful and I waste no time in kissing them, teasing your nipples with my teeth, flicking them with the tip of my tongue. After a few minutes I stop and take off my t-shirt, placing it on the bench for you to sit on.

You sit on the bench with your hips pushed forward and your dress sitting up on your hips. I motion for you to lie back and you do, parting your legs to show your pink, bald pussy to me. I lean over and kiss you before making my way down to your pussy. Running my tongue down one side of your pussy but not quite on your pussylips, over your clit and down the other side, teasing you each time I hover over your clit before finally I run my tongue all the way from your asshole along your pussy up to your clit.

You push out slightly grinding your pubic bone into my face as I let my tongue run down your lips to your hole where I lap at your opening. Returning attention to your clit I use one of my fingers and press gently against your moist hole, moving it in a circular motion before pushing in, a little at a time until half my finger is in before taking it all the way out all the while flicking my tongue on your clit and upper lips. Wetting my finger, I push it in half way again and start poking your hole, soon your begin to rock your hips and you tell me to put in another finger which I gladly do, gently stretching your pussy as you start moaning louder as your orgasm nears.

I curve my fingers inside of your pussy, stretching your walls before I start pumping them in and out quicker and harder than before. My tongue doing over time on your clit you thrust your hips up until my face is buried in your pussy, you tell me your going to cum and grab the back of my head. I feel your pussy contracting wildly on my fingers as your face fuck me, then your pussy goes so tight it almost breaks my fingers as an almighty orgasm racks through your body, like a wild banshee you yelp and scream as you cream on my face and fingers. I keep licking your clit and feel your pussy tighten as you cum again, riding my face like there was no tomorrow. The contractions begin to stop as your orgasm is over and you slump back down on the bench, breathing heavily. Get your cock you tell me and I whip out my meat, grabbing it you almost yank it off as you pull me to your mouth. You lick the pre-come from my dick before running your tongue down to my shaved balls and back up my main vein before taking my cock into your mouth.

The heat and feel of your mouth is almost enough for me to go then and there but I have plans for you so I pull away and lean down and kiss you hard. Moving my body down between your legs I press my dick against your wet pussylips, running my cockhead up and over your lips and clit before moving it back down and into your hole. Your pussy is so wet and willing that I push my entire length up and into you, in return you raise your legs higher and I get to go deep. We start to fuck, long slow strokes, with you digging your nails into my back each time I thrust myself into your hot pussy. Soon we are oblivious to our surroundings, too engrossed in the moment fuckin like nature intended. I pull out and tell you to get up and bend over.

As you get up you suck on my cock a little tasting your juices as you lick and suck my shaft. Then you stand and kiss me full on the lips, the taste of our bodies on your breath as we tonguefuck each others mouths. You push away and turn round, putting one leg on the bench and the other on the ground and bend over. I kneel behind and run my tongue over your hole before standing back up and entering your slowly. I move forward slightly and grip your hips as I drive my dick all the way into your pussy, holding my dick in you all the way to the balls before fucking you hard and fast. There we are fuckin on a bench in the woods, and at any time we could get caught but we're not caring anymore and keep fucking. Your tits swing as I pound your cunt, my balls and belly making a slapping sound as my tempo increases as I near my orgasm.

A noise, a twig cracking as someone's footsteps approached our spot. Whether it was fear, surprise or lust we'll never know but we don't move, my rockhard cock buried in your snatch, feeling your pussy tight around my shaft as there is another snapping noise. Turning to look over my shoulder we see another couple, lightly younger, obviously out for a walk in the heat, like us. The two of them standing there, mouths open, stunned at the sight of pure animal lust before their eyes. You could tell he was excited as you could see his shorts move as he struggled to hide his obvious hard-on, as for his girl you couldn't really tell from just looking but it soon became apparent that she was getting hot and thinking, full of lust. As they stood there I started to fuck again and said feel free to watch if you want or..... I left it open-ended.

As I said this your pussy tightened around my dick, looking down I see confirmation in your eyes and my dick hardens more. We keep fuckin as the newcomers sat on the other end of the bench, the guy Harry already naked as his girlfriend Claire dropped her shorts and lifted her top, revealing a nice set of tanned boobs, this girl obviously sunbathed with her tits out as there were no bra lines. You pussy seems to have got wetter at the sight of Harry and Claire as she dropped to her knees and took Harry's cock into her mouth. Harry can't take his eyes of you as we fuck, your tits swinging about and, being bold you ask the question, are we swapping or what?

Claire lets out a yelp as Harry's dick nearly exits her head and he looks down pleadingly. Claire, looking a little bemused lets go of his dick and he walks over to your face, you lean over and give his cock a little wank before you start to suck it. Soon both Harry and I are pumping in and out of you from either end as Claire stood and watched, rubbing her pussy and breasts. Claire then approaches our heaving mass and bends down and starts to play with your pussy while licking Harry's balls, occasionally you both take turns at his dick. Seeing this just makes me jealous and I pull out my dick and stand in front of you and Claire, my dick all shiny with your pussy juice.

Claire goes first and as she does you lie on your back as Harry goes for a lick at your pussy. I pull Claire up to my face and kiss her while you wank me, Harry muffing your cunt. I whisper something to Claire and she look at me with an evil grin. You look at us both and ask what's the plan and Claire bends down and whispers in your ear. You smile and nod yes then Claire stands above your face and squats into a 69 position. Now both Harry and Claire are licking at your pussy, sucking your lips and poking your hole as you look up at me from between Claire's legs, a look of your lust upon you.

C'mon then, you say, lets both lick Claire. I kneel behind Claire and we both start licking her pussy. With you concentrating on her clit I lick round her hole and push in a couple off fingers. You start to moan as a surprise orgasm racks over you as Harry and Claire's tongues expertly manipulate your pussy sending you wild. Then Harry stands up and sticks his dick in your cunt and pushes it all the way in then out and into Claire's mouth. As you are being fucked and licking Claire's pussy I start to rim her ass much to her delight as her pussy contracts around my fingers as my tongue probes in small circles before pushin into her ass. Then Claire dips a little as her orgasm courses through her body, grinding her pussy onto your face. I stand up, remove my fingers and shove my dick in her while the final waves of orgasm waves over her. There you are with Claire in a 69 with me and Harry at either end alternating from pussy to mouth.

Having been fucking for ages now and holding back I can hold back no more and start to cum into Claire's pussy, feeling your tongue run across my shaft as I go in and out. I arch my back and drive all my dick into Claire and finish squirting with my balls pressed right up against her pussy. At the noise and sight of me cumming Harry starts to moan as Claire urges him on, rubbing at your pussy as he fucks you hard on the bench. I, rather cheekily pull my dick out Claire's snatch and my cum oozes out and drops onto your face as Claire's pussy glistens with my cum. Harry gives a grunt and your eyes widen as you take his first squirt deep in your womb then he pulls out and gives Claire the finishing squirt in her mouth. She spits Harry's cum onto your pussy and rubs your cunt as my cum drips out her pussy onto your face.

Soon we are all spent and very sweaty and all cum-stained in someway. We clean ourselves up and swap numbers although on the way home we talk about what happened and we're not sure it'd be as good as the first time but we'll never know unless we try!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic