FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My greatest fantasy yet to be played out

My greatest fantasy yet to be played out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always loved the idea of turning up at a house the door to be un locked and when I go up stairs there's a woman ties to the bed and blind folded. Without speaking I can have this woman every way I like and as I finish I take her blindfold off kiss her say thank you and leave. Any woman or couple like this idea ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this idea.

I can imagine this would be quiet filling for the women...obviously not with some random stranger, would obviously have to be someone she knows

I have had the pleasure of being well fucked by a complete stranger while I was blindfolded - and I'll never know who he was...

It's such a total, absolute surrender....

But it would have completely ruined it to take my blindfold off and see him..!!!

Utterly erotic - and just the simple memory of it has me instantly horny....!

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Wouldn't be nice if she had been burgled and had been tied up then it's rape haha

"Wouldn't be nice if she had been burgled and had been tied up then it's rape haha "

really ?????? really ???

By *sOz86Woman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

I had an experience similar to this, but with my partner being there as well. I was upstairs naked and blindfolded, he let the bloke in, told him where I was, and they both came up to the bedroom. I didn't know who was touching me and it was very exciting, got some great pics + videos from that night, I only took my blindfold off after and I must admit, the pic I had in my head was not the same as the bloke I saw... wished I'd kept it on now

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

It's called ironey

"I've always loved the idea of turning up at a house the door to be un locked and when I go up stairs there's a woman ties to the bed and blind folded. Without speaking I can have this woman every way I like and as I finish I take her blindfold off kiss her say thank you and leave. Any woman or couple like this idea ? "

Something my fb & myself have discussed a few times.

Getting a hotel room, being used by a guy then left blindfolded & tied for my fb to come to the room after the guy had left....

Loving it xx

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Love this idea

» Add a new message to this topic