FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > message from the misses

message from the misses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On a Saturday morning you wake up with me playing and sucking gently on your cock and trust me you il be sucking till you cum, dribbling out of my mouth onto your cock. then as you get hard again I slide down onto ur cock and ride you till I cum and make you cum again then after I make you lick my juicy pussy and playing with my arse getting it wet so as you get hard for the third time you slide it in my arse while I'm on all fours and your hand is on my wet pussy rubbing me till we both cum again and il be screaming with pleasure. After a rest you need to go home for something as you get back to mine I answer the door with straight hair, black stockings, suspenders and bra with my new see through dress on top and say come on then big boy your taking me out to the paradise club, as we get in the van I open ur flys and start playing with your cock and I open my legs you slide your hand up to my pussy feeling how wet it is, we pull up to the club and its really busy and we go a bit shy so we start to play pool on our own so I'm bending over with my legs apart and other people are watching but as you look up there's a lady we have meet be for as your sitting there watching me she comes down and comes behind me to show how it's done pushing her breast and pussy against me and one hand up my dress sliding her finger in my pussy then as she turns around to you she says taste her pussy and puts her wet fingers in ur mouth. she then undressed you and sucks on ur cock while I play with her breast, she then lifts me onto the table and starts to lick me and you go behind her and slide your hard cock inside, once we all finish and have a rest in the lounge naked. you take me to a room and blindfold me and start playing with me then open the door for anyone to join male or female, at first while I'm blindfolded two women come in and unblindfold me and I have them on each breast with you fucking my pussy as you pull out of me one of them sucks you clean of my juices then as they leave two men come in and I suck they balls and cock while u fuck me from behind and they cum all over my tits then then the lady from before comes back in the room and you get a blow job from her till you cum in her mouth and then kisses me with all your cum dripping out her mouth xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I carnt wait

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Punctuation.

Paragraphs.

[Removed by poster at 21/08/15 13:06:04]

[Removed by poster at 21/08/15 13:08:59]

By *mu96Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Wow great post has got me rock hard thinking about it

Sorry guys copied and pasted from phone forgot to edit it and now it won't let me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sorry guys copied and pasted from phone forgot to edit it and now it won't let me "

Don't worry about the forum police . The story done the job and had me playing with my cock . Btw , Love fucking over a pool table

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Damn! If you need any help with this just let me know.....

Would love to help Nat sink the balls deep in the right pocket

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"Punctuation.

Paragraphs.

"

Gcse results yesterday all teachers are on fab watching grammar to bring next year's scores up

"Punctuation.

Paragraphs.

Gcse results yesterday all teachers are on fab watching grammar to bring next year's scores up "

Wish there was a like button for this lol x

» Add a new message to this topic