FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When You Just Click...

When You Just Click...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i Experiment OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

OK, I know we should both be ashamed... arranging a meet on the same day as ‘first contact’ on Fab. Like a couple of teenagers. Occasionally, however, you just click.....

It started with an innocent enough introductory mail from myself. Just going through matches from my regular saved search and Jane’s profile came up. No pictures, but a simple, well written profile. A curvy lady, not a hardened swinger, looking for occasional rendezvous with decent guys.

I probably got carried away, introducing myself, telling her who I was, what I was (and wasn’t) looking for). I stopped when my note ran off the bottom of the page & sent it signed with an apology!

So here I am, the same night, in the hotel lobby with a for me & a drink for Jane. ‘I will be the guy sat on his own with two drinks.... How will I know you?’ ‘I will be the brunette in the LBD & heels, walking into a hotel to meet a perfect stranger who I have never seen.... I should stick out like a sore thumb’ came the reply.

And there she was, walking nervously through the hotel entrance, looking left to right, then at me. A nervous smile as she walks towards me and mouths ‘Fab?’

I have no pictures on my profile... I come ‘sale or return’. The deal was if she didn’t like what she saw when she entered the hotel, she should just keep walking... no one gets hurt that way. I waited... she sat down, grabbed the spare drink & downed it... ‘Sorry... I am nervous’!

I won’t bore you with the small talk, but it took us to the room I had booked.

During the couple of mails we had sent that evening, Jane noted she was alone, at home & horny..... she just wanted to curl up with someone. That suited me, I am not one for jumping off wardrobes, but I have to admit, a lady in black nylons & heels... I just never know what to do! Seems such a shame to take them off!

She stood with her back to me & hovered a little so I took control. Walking up behind here, I slipped my arms around her waist, my face pulling towards her neck. I brushed her hair away with my nose & asked whether she was OK? I felt a slight sag of the shoulders as one knee bent forwards slightly. I seemed like a tension leaving her body, so I reached up with one hand & slowly pulled the zip down on her dress. Easing it off her shoulders. I lowered her dress, eventually kneeling down behind her. As she stepped out of dress, I kissed the small of her back and held her hips. Stood in just black underwear, black tights & heels, she looked fantastic. I removed my shirt kicked off my shoes and slipped my hands round her waist again. Our body heat felt so much warmer without clothes in the way.

‘I need the loo’ she said and scurried off (oh... looks like panic setting in I thought). Then, I heard the shower running....

Neither of us needed the shower (honestly, I do scrub up before a meet!) but I had admitted to a little kink in our mails....

Removing the rest of my clothes, I stepped into the bathroom, over the small pile of undies & heels and entered the shower. Still with her back to me (she had noted she was shy about her size describing herself as ‘curvy’), I reached round & opened the shower gel.

I began to soap her, shoulders first, down to her hips, round to her stomach, up to her breasts (OK, so I may have been a little thorough there).

After bending down and lathering her legs, I stood up & turned her round. With my arms around her I could now lather her back.... and her full bum. This... went on for a while..... Her eyes closed, her head back, her breathing heavy

For those who haven’t shared a shower in this way... do it, soon ! There are few things more sensual.

Realizing we hadn’t spoken since we left the hotel lobby, I made a lame joke about her being wet, Jane replied with a flat ‘...you have no idea...’ before turning off the shower & reaching for a towel.

We dried each other before slipping between the sheets for that touch of spooning that had started this whole thing

An awful lot more happened during the next few hours, but I won’t waste my time with the details unless you are interested.... let me know...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Such a tease ha great start can't wait for the next installment x

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great start

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds great so far - love hear more!!