FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Its a small world. And DP

Its a small world. And DP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have to share this with you and the guys i met if they are reading this thanks. I attended a meeting this week with some new clients which meant staying at a hotel overnight. Arrives at the meeting and see a guy who looks familiar anyway we have met. At the end of meeting i am leaving and he catches up with me asks if i am driving back to London and i explained i was staying at a nearby hotel. Left it at that. Later in the evening he text me see as i was alone do i fancy a drink cut a long story short he turns up at my hotel and we have a drink chat. i had also arranged to meet a guy i knew in the area later that night. as time got on i said " i have made plans " explained what and he asked if he could join us? "yes sure but needed to check with the other guy" All agreed and sorted. We goes to the room and started to play about a bit and fuck was he good a nice thick juicy dick, my mate turns up and then the fun started kissing sucking each others dick balls arse rimming the lot it was getting quite intense and i wanted to sit on some cock (stalls me cumming) out with the condoms, i put it on the meeting guy and lubed up sucking of the other guy i felt meeting man enter me and slowly teasing my hole in and out in and out while i moaned and sniffed poppers filling my mouth with the other guys dick, tasting his pre cum it felt good, then he pulls out and moves away while meeting man is now going full pelt at my arse, the other guy lays down on the bed and say "sit on this" i oblige and lower myself down onto his major hard straight dick, next thing meeting man pushes me forward and fingering my arse one finger then two and says "lets see if you can take the two of us" lots of lube and poppers I took the two of them and fuck me it was good, hurt like fuck, the two of them in rhythm banging away at me I believe there dicks got harder cos it was getting fuller back there lots of panting and moans i was having a great time,as was they it was one of the best sessions to date.

Meeting man was about to cum he pulled out ripped of the condom and shot a load all over me, the guy under me and the wall it was everywhere, i was then flipped over and the other guy fucked deep until he cum. I was finished. We all showered then went on with our lives but must say "its a small world" But the unplanned meets usually fulfill all fantasies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic, one of my fantasies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic