FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise threesome

Surprise threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We was having a house party for my girlfriends birthday, it was singing and dancing all night long, everyone filtered out by about 3 am, I had one final present for Jess , a damn good fucking for her. So I sat her up on the kitchen worktop to give her a good licking only to find she had no knickers on ,

About 10 minutes in, the kitchen door knocked, we both looked round as we bought everyone had gone home, but it turns out jess's best friend had been asleep upstairs , no to sure what to do we just looked at each other, and then for her friend to say, can I join in, while pulling her top down to reveal her E cup breasts, She moved me out of the way and started to lick Jess making her moan like hell, I layed on the floor so her friend could sit on my face while she licked jess, we all headed up to three bedroom where the girls started 69ing, with Jess being on the bottom, I started to fuck her mate, Jess was now licking my ball and her mate, both girls were moaning quite loudly. We all moved about and I had both girls mouths round my big hard dick, to my surprise her friend asked if I had ever been rimmed, a bit nervous Jess said she had done it once, so as Jess Carried on sucking , her friend started rimming me, she slowly entered a finger, I was so turned on I couldn't say no, I was now getting a little louder , Jess see how much I was liking it and reached over to get her little vibrator, I turned round and said no and went to move, but her friend quickly come and sat on my face pinning me to the bed, they both lubed it up and starting pushing it deep inside my arse, with this and her friends pussy on my face and her sucking me, my dick exploded all into her friends mouth, to which they both started snogging and passing it from one mouth to another, her friend ended up staying and we had much more fun in the morning ,

Hope you all enjoy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny story

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Mmmmm very sexy.

» Add a new message to this topic