FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A surprising night

A surprising night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last night I was on a night out with workmates. I knew Karla my old fuck buddy was also out, it was her first night out in 2 years. So throughout the night we were texting each other saying where we were etc, gets to about midnight she texts saying she's going to walkabout then home. I was in Nellie Deans so I walked round to walkabout she was stood outside smoking, so we chatted for a bit and I said are you coming with me for a fuck, she said she couldn't leave her friend so she was going in walkabout. No problem I'm going home I said, so I walked through town got a kebab and taxi home, thought the night had ended. I then get home and I get a txt off Karla saying she's gonna fuck a girl, I obviously ask if I can watch. No comes the reply, so I tell her to enjoy herself. A couple of minutes later I get another txt, we're having a pizza then I might bring her to yours and fuck her. Needless to say I was bang up for that so I say that's fine I'll pay for taxi. A few minutes later I get another txt, Leanne doesn't feel comfortable coming to yours, she's in room 329 in the metropole hotel, meet us there. So I ring a taxi, which feels like it takes forever to come, I tell the driver to go straight down the prom quickest route. I get to the metropole walk in and get in the lift, 3rd floor by now I'm anticipating what's to come, I get to room 329 and knock on the door.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Karla opens the door and invites me in, Karla is about 5'9 curvey with massive boobs. She introduces me to Leanne, a pretty dark haired girl, wearing a short black dress. So we sit and chat, Leanne is bi, she's got a lot of experience with women. She tells Karla to take her top off and lay face down and she'll start with a massage, they're on the double bed and I'm sat on the single watching. I then stand up and pull Leanne's dress off over her head, black knickers and bra underneath. I start to kiss Leanne's neck and she stops me, telling me I have to ask Karlas permission before I touch Leanne, so I ask Karla if I'm allowed to play with Leanna, Karla says yes but take your clothes off first. So I start to take my clothes off, by now my cock is throbbing, Leanne then removes her bra. So she's on top of Karla massaging her wearing just black panties, I then start to run between Leanne's legs and pull her knickers to the side and slide a finger in. She starts to moan and tells Karla that I'm making her pussy wet, Karla says she wants to see what's happening, so she turns over. Leanne and I start to kiss, lots of passionate tongues darting, Karla starts to remove the rest of her clothes, so now the only item of clothing left is Leanne's knickers. Leanne then positions herself between Karlas legs and starts to lick her pussy, I then manoeuvre Leanne round so that I can remove her knickers and start to lick her.....

Leanne's pussy tastes so sweet, and I can feel her hand on the back of my head. I stay ther licking and kissing for a few minutes then I look up to a great sight, a naked woman with a glistening pussy licking the pussy of another naked woman. Karla then tells me to fuck Leanne, so she bends over and gets herself in position between Karlas legs and tells me to fuck her hard. Who am I to say no to that, my cock slides in easily and both girls are moaning in delight as one is getting fucked and the other is getting licked. All the time I'm just thinking how lucky I am that this is happening, Karla then says it's her turn to be fucked. I tell her to be patient. But I pull out of Leanne and we all lay on the bed, myself in between the 2 girls, we're all kissing, touching and stroking. Then Karla says to Leanne that it's about time they sucked my cock. They take turns licking my shaft and balls, Leanne's technique is amazing, she shows Karla a couple of new things, I'm in heaven with what I'm receiving and then Karla climbs on top of me and fucks me hard. Needless to say I spunk inside her while fingering Leanne. We all then collapse on the bed. And just chill for a couple of minutes. Leanne then says she needs to ring her friend to find out where she is, her friend tells her she's on her way back to the hotel. So myself and Karla get dressed, we all share a last kiss and grope then go our separate ways. What a great unexpected night, I just wish I hadn't drank so much so I could have enjoyed it more

» Add a new message to this topic