FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Night at the dungeon

A Night at the dungeon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We arrive at the dungeon that my Master has booked for the night. One of the walls is covered in monitors showing what’s happening in other rooms. It has an St Andrew’s cross, a bed for my aftercare, a bondage table and a whipping bench. He asks me if I have used any of the equipment before and I say no, none of it. I am starting to get nervous and Master can tell that. He reassures me with a hug. He then lets me explore the room and explains what all the equipment is.

I approach the St Andrew’s cross first. “That is a St. Andrew’s cross – you get tied to it either facing it or so your back is facing it. If you are facing me, I can tease you. If you are facing the cross, I get to whip you.” He explains, His face lights up with glee at the thought of getting to whip me.

I then approach the Bed for my Aftercare. “No need to explain about this Master, it’s a bed for me to recover from sub drop in.”

“Yes, you are getting good at this Natasha”

“Okay” I look over to the whipping bench. “What is that?”

“It’s a whipping bench. You lean over it and get whipped, flogged, caned, paddled or spanked.”

I then approach the table. “What’s this table for Master?”

“It’s a Bondage Table Natasha. See these attachment points around the edge? It means I can attach you in any position I want using restraints, by your lovely collar, by your arms, by your ankles, even by your waist. And take you in any position I want to as well. Any other questions?”

“Yes one… When I am in sub space, are you just going to leave me on the bench or are you going to carry me to the bed?”

“I will carry you to the bed.”

“Oh okay Master. I am ready to begin.” I strip naked, like we do at home and I tie my hair into a ponytail and move towards the door to kneel by it. I kneel in perfect submission and get into my “submissive headspace”.

He then gets himself prepared. He walks around preparing the room and setting things up. The music that was playing has now changed to “Panic! At The Disco – Halleluiah” I notice He’s brought my Kindle from home and has put on Spotify and has put on my “Playing With my Master” play list – a play list filled with all the alternative rocky type music I love when we are playing together.

It felt like ages waiting there. When He was eventually ready and the room was set up to the way He likes it. He stalked over to me and grabbed the back of my head forcing me to meet His eyes for the first time since I submitted. He had this “we are not fucking around now, you are mine!” look on His face I knew that the carefree man that I have grown to love has gone and in His place is the Dom… I love the Dom but I love my man more.

“Sub, you know your safe word. What is it?”

“Tangerine Master”

“Good. Don’t say it unless you really need it. Now no cumming until I say” This is going to be a long night then. Not going to give Him the satisfaction of begging at all. He then puts on my collar and gets me to go more into my mindset.

“Stand in front of the cross facing me sub… NOW”

I immediately stand up and walk quickly over to the cross facing towards Him. He follows me and then restrains my wrists and ankles. I cannot move. I try to struggle against the restraints. He then takes a few steps back to admire the view.

“You can’t move sub” He then starts to slowly move towards me, blindfold in hand. The monitors on the wall all switch to the same thing suddenly. Me. On the cross. Helpless. That is the last thing I see before He blindfolds me. I then feel the sudden pleasure of a pair of clamps being placed on my nipples.

I groan with pleasure as He tugs on them sending me deeper into my mindset, forgetting all about the monitors on the wall. He then lets His hand wander down to my clit and starts to roughly tease it whilst using his other hand to pull on the clamp chain. I moan, groan and try to break free of my ankle restraints to gain some friction against His hand. He then, noticing this, stops teasing me and moves His hand away altogether. I notice I am really wet.

STRIKE!!! Owww that hurt…I think to my self, inhaling sharply as His hand strikes my wet pussy. Master is a mean bastard at times. He then walks off leaving me there, panting, wanting more. I think I can hear a cupboard door opening. Were there cupboards in this room? I think to myself. To be perfectly honest, I was a bit too pre-occupied with the equipment than surveying what other furniture was in the room. He then untied me and led me over to the bench.

“Bend over sub”

I bend over the bench, exposing my ass and pussy to Him. He then starts to spank me using something thick…a belt I think. I scream with pleasure as He hits me softly at first, warming up my ass and then getting harder and harder, changing where the blows hit me every time. He then stops abruptly again. I’m starting to realise He’s just waiting to take me on the table and He wants me, being a newbie to a dungeon, to experience everything. He then takes off my blindfold and kisses me roughly on the lips.

“Over to the table now please, my good girl” He says softly. He’s back, just for a second, my man that I love is still there and not this Dom. I stay on the bench, stunned. “NOW PLEASE” He says more firmly snapping me back to life. I walk over to the table and wait… not knowing what position He wants me in. “On all fours please Natasha” He says when He sees me reach the table.

“Okay Master” I climb up onto the table and kneel on all fours. He then restrains me to the table using rope. He must have got it out of the cupboard. I look at the rope when He starts to use it to tie my wrists to the table and it’s our rope from home. The rope He uses when we are playing on an evening in bed. Oh! He’s brought this to make me feel comfortable. I smile to myself quickly, not letting Master see.

He grabs hold of my chin and pulls my face to meet His eyes for the first time since I have got into my submissive headspace. “Do you need to cum, sub?”

“No Master…” I am not giving you the fucking satisfaction of begging for it tonight…even though I do ever so fucking badly. “Not at all” I say sweetly.

He lets go of my chin and walks around to my ass…fuck my pussy is going to give it away it usually does!! “Hmmm…your cunt is telling a different story.” He says inserting two fingers inside of me. “Cum when you want now…you have waited long enough”

Lying bitch. I think to myself. He takes off His jeans and climbs onto the table behind me. He takes me roughly. Just Him inserting His cock inside of me sets me off on my first orgasm then I just ride the wave of orgasms until I feel His cock twitch inside of me. He’s going to cum, I think to myself, this means it’s nearly over. I then go deep into my mindset until I collapse into a heap on the table from exhaustion.

I then wake up a couple of hours later on the bed with my favourite onesie on, my favourite blanket over me, my favourite bed socks on my feet and Him, already dressed, sat next to me with a drink of orange juice with a straw inserted and a couple of painkillers. I notice He’s already taken off my collar. “How long was I out for?”

“A few hours, you were pretty out of it Natasha”

“Okay”

Knowing the use of my limbs after subspace is usually fucked up, He holds the straw for the orange juice to my lips and I sip it silently. How can this be the same man who was the sadistic Dom earlier?

“Take these” He puts the pills into my mouth and then puts the straw back to my lips I take a gulp and then swallow the pills. “Good Girl. Now do you want me to see if we can stay here tonight or shall we go back to the Hotel, order a bottle of wine and some food from Room Service and get into that big Jacuzzi bath that you were gushing over earlier?”

“Hmmm…” As much as I like it in this room, room service, a nice comfy hotel bed and a bath DOES sound nice. “Hotel please” I go to get up.

“Okay. Don’t move you’ll only fall over and hurt yourself and we’ll end up in the emergency room tonight! I’ll carry you to the car” He says half laughing, half scolding me, packing up our things. He then picks me up and carries me to our car thanking the Mistress on the way out.

“Thank you for a lovely evening babe”

“That’s Okay Natasha.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

what a brilliant story & you look sexy to

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks.... i actually wrote this a while ago

» Add a new message to this topic