FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I'm at work, wife at home horny. Part two .

I'm at work, wife at home horny. Part two .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So last night Si surprised me, today it was my turn. Sunday dawned went to gym worked hard, came home had a shower and still feeling as horny as hell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

And where's my man? Yep working, now I appreciate its his own business but this weekend has really got in the way of a girls needs. I also know that last night he sent me a little play thing, but he's the dirtiest, horniest man I've ever been with and we fuck so well together there are times only he will do. So today I went to get him. I got ready dress, heels naked underneath, oh apart from perfume, got in the car and drove to the shop. I walked in and the look on his face was surprise,"you ok babe"? No Si I'm not I'm horny and I have needs.

Oh please tell the rest

Please continue

It's a busy place and people kept coming in, my pussy was throbbing and I could fee my juices building, I slipped my hand under my dress and slid two fingers into my cunt. I pulled them out and walked round the back of the counter and pretended to rub something from his face, brushing my fingers over his lips knowing he'd taste me and smell my musky scent of want. I saw him flick his tongue over his lips tasting me, poor baby having to serve and stay proffesional.

Mmmmmmore

As the customer left the shop, I pushed my hand down the front of his jeans, he's always commando, his cock is huge and he gets so hard. I ran my fingers over the top of his prick and he was leaking pre cum, I love that and I pulled my hand out sucking my fingers tasting him.

I pulled my dress off standing in front of him naked, I said fuck me Si, he opened his jeans stepped out of them and lifted me onto the counter. He pulled me to the edge and I wrapped my legs round his waist and he plunged his cock in me and began fucking me hard. I always squirt but today it gushed from me, it flooded onto the counter, ran down my legs and onto the floor, I came with such force. Before I'd come back to earth he pulled me off the counter and forced me on my knees in front of him, and pushed his cock in my mouth, he held onto the back of my head mouth fucking me, making me gag my eyes were streaming, then he exploded pouring his cum into me.

By *ibaldguyMan  over a year ago

pontefract

Just to let you know folks, part one was completely true, as it was happening last night. Part two is 90% true.

Non of the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

We apologise for any grammatical or spelling errors, the Boss was writing it on her ancient little phone!

I held it in my mouth and stood in front of him, kissing him sharing his load with him we dressed quickly and the shop door opened. A woman walked in picked some items up and put them on the counter, right in the wet patch were I'd just cum. She paid and as she picked her purchases up she said somebody has split something on there. I said really oh sorry we'll sort that. I didn't I picked up the car keys, kissed my man and left. Si isn't home yet but I can't wait till he is, I'm hoping he says I was very naughty and smacks my arse hard with the leather belt, I have conveniently placed over the chair back. Il let you know. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic