FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Weekend in The Woods

A Weekend in The Woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were finally taking a break together and it’s our first whole weekend as Master and submissive. It’s also my 24th Birthday, who'd of thought it? I lasted a whole year as yours…your sex slave as you put it last year via email, even though I did slip up a few times… like when I had sex without your permission, when I called you mean and not behaving at all one weekend. Last year you let me fuck another person for my 23rd Birthday and now this year you're taking me away. I have no idea here we are going, all you have told me to do is pack comfortable clothes. You take me to a secluded wood, where we can be alone, we park up and get the bags out of the car, when this is done you instruct me to strip naked and then collar me. I am nervous because there may be people around to see me and start to look around.

“There is no one around to see you Natasha”

“I know Master it’s my first time being naked in public though”

“Strip naked now and stop being a brat or I will punish you severely when I am done setting up your first task and then the camp”

“Okay Master” I roll my eyes (forgetting myself) and start stripping naked.

“I saw that Natasha, you'll be sorry for that. I thought we got you out of that habit a few months ago?”

Squeaking because I got caught “We did Master, I usually don't roll my eyes around you, I just forgot myself”

“Backtalk Natasha? Your punishment will be worse now”

You carry on setting up my first task whilst I get myself naked and start to gather my thoughts about how to behave this weekend. There will be no backtalk, you have to obey His every command. If He wants to wake you up at stupid o'clock in the morning for with a task or to just fuck you, you will do it. I tell myself. This is going to be one long weekend if you keep fucking up…JUST BEHAVE!!!!

“Natasha, Come here please. Now”

I walk over to you silently and obediently, a side of me which you haven’t seen for a few weeks due to me just being an mega brat and playing you up. I see a rope tied low between two trees and clothes pegs on a low branch of either tree.

“This is your first task Natasha, whilst I am setting up the camp for our weekend, you are to going to walk the rope. At either end you have to put all of the clothes pegs on your body. The twist is the rope has to go between your pussy. If you complete this task before I am done setting up the campsite and have cooked us some lunch you will not be punished as badly. If not, you will be punished worse than you have since you first became my submissive.” You notice a look of concern on my face as I am looking at the rope and instantly say… “The rope is low enough for you to walk across with ease.”

“How did you know I was going to ask that Master?” I look at you with surprise.

“Because I know you, my good girl” you kiss me with affection on my forehead “you always are concerned with your safety and whether you can do a task without falling over and injuring yourself. I can remember your first task, Writing your darkest, wildest sexual fantasies for me, can you?”

My eyes widen with realisation “This is weekend is from that. Isn’t it?”

Laughing at the realisation on my face “Yes it is… but I thought, seeing as we have done the other two during the last year…I’d save this one for our anniversary, your birthday and your collaring anniversary”

“Okay Master. I’ll just get on with my task now then, could you help me get settled onto the rope please?” Walking over to the rope and putting out a hand for you to grab to steady me.

“Of course my Angel” You take my hand and let me lean on you whilst I put my leg over the rope. You then, once I have let go of your arm, tell me to open my legs a little and insert the rope into my pussy. “How does that feel?”

“Weird because we haven't played with rope for a while but…” I move on the rope “Good” I moan with pleasure

“Good, now get on with your task sub”

“Okay Master” I walk up and down the rope with ease collecting pegs off the tree at either end, until I notice that I can only just reach the last few and then I can’t reach the last two.

You notice this. However you don’t stop what you are doing, you just let me carry on struggling and getting more and more frustrated by the fact your not taking any notice of me. By the time you are done, I am pissed off and haven’t completed my task.

“Oh dear Natasha,” you say with a fake mockery. “You haven’t completed your task. Why not? When I started setting up you were getting on pretty well. Explain now please.”

“You fucking know why Master” I say angrily, not watching my language for the first time in a few months. “You fucking put the last two pegs out of my reach so I couldn’t complete my fucking task Master.”

“NATASHA” you shout at me and make me cower “Watch your language please. Yes I did put those two pegs slightly more out of your reach but so you would stretch up and reach them NOT because I wanted to make you not complete your task. Now come here for your punishment”

I walk over to you (mentally kicking myself for letting my temper get the better of me). You tell me to kneel and handcuff my ankles together and then force me to crawl to the portable camping table and handcuff me to the table. You then grab my sub drop blanket from the car and put it on the floor underneath me telling me I can sit on that and wait until you have finished eating and you’ll deal with me later. I sit there, eyes to the ground, waiting until you have finished eating. At which point, you feed me my lunch and then take my handcuffs off my ankles and wrists.

“Stand up” You order and then you help me up off the floor. You then lead me over to a tree close by and, using the rope you had used for my task earlier, you tie my wrists to the tree and bring me into the perfect position for my punishment.

“I am punishing you because you were a complete brat this morning before the task and you lost your temper and swore at me after the time was up on your task. Understand why I am punishing you Natasha?”

“Yes Master

“Repeat what I have just said”

“You are punishing me because I was a complete brat this morning before my task. I also lost my temper and swore at you after my task was over”

“I m going to spank you 25 times hard now Natasha. Count every time I spank you.”

“Okay Master”

Smack! “One” That one wasn’t as bad as what they can be.

Crack! “Two” So, this is going to be easy

Strike! “Three” Fuck!! Okay my bravado has gone… I am not going to like this at all!

This goes on until you reach the end…you then fuck me roughly, taking no prisoners. When you are done. You untie me and carry me to our tent to allow me to sleep.

“Owww!! My ass! Master it hurts”

“Let me put some cream on it then sub” pulling back the covers to put some cream on my backside and getting the cream out.

“No it’s okay I can do it” Taking the cream out of your hands and attempting to put some on my bum but failing “Okay Master” Hands back the cream

“You still have your stubborn moments don’t you Natasha” chucking to yourself as you put the cream on my ass. I pout with the annoyance that you are right.

“Yes I do Master, you wouldn’t have it any other way”

The weekend carries on in the same way really. Apart from me loosing my temper towards Master. That doesn’t happen again… EVER!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

More pls, I'm loving this scene you've set too. Love the woods.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great read this, hope there's more to come

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Love the story. More please Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"More please "
does this mean I have to take up writing for a living?!

» Add a new message to this topic