FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister in law

Sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've posted before about my sister in law. I fancy the fuck outta here. Fantasise about her all the time. Always wank over her. The thought of bending her over or her taking my cock gets me hard.

Anyway, I've been wanting to send her a picture, 'accidentally ' , for some time. Still haven't had the balls. Anyway, I poked her on Facebook this morning....need to start somewhere lol. I can easily excuse the poke if ever questioned etc but it also gets the ball rolling hopefully. The picture I wanted to send her is the 2nd one down on my profile.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Send it what u got to lose if the shit hits the fan blag it as a mistake

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd love to but in the back of my mind is I could loose everything. Dunno why I poked her on facebookthis morning but hey lol.

She's in a relationship too but doesn't seem happy. I'd just love to have her suck my cock.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I'd post her the third picture - that'll certainly get a reaction!

Be careful, asbestos gloves required!!

Send it then straight away apologise and send to your other half too so u can blag accident

I have the same fantasy about my sister in law but have never had the balls to say or do anything about it.. id love to secretly fuck her nice and hard, she's fit and has a lovely arse and I'm sure she takes anal too! Every time I see her I can't help but imagine her naked on all fours begging for my cock to be deep inside her and filling her with my hot goodness

» Add a new message to this topic