FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > black couples party

black couples party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty bi nature OP   Couple  over a year ago

over by there

R and I first bumped into Steve at a BBC party he was 6'4" muscular with a big thick black cock that r loved we'd kept in touch and a couple of months later received an invite to a house party that was being hosted by a couple he knew,we gladly accepted after Steve had sent us pictures of James and Naomi they were a gorgeous looking black couple in they're mid thirties ,R knew I had a thing for black ladies and she adored BBC we booked a nearby hotel and looked forward to party time.Soon enough party night was here we got to the hotel showered changed then phoned Steve who came and met us at the bar we bought a bottle of wine and Steve showed us to his car and drove us to the house we were then shown inside of the house where we were met by Naomi who was dressed in a tight black leather dress,stockings and killer heels and James who was dressed in a sharp suit were then shown in to what we thought was a front room as we went into the room Steve shut the door behind us,inside the room there was a massive circular bed and in the corner an armchair"take off your fucking clothes " commanded James I looked at R and she just looked back at me "I said fucking strip" James commanded "come on hurry up" shouted Naomi we both stripped off as quickly as we could Naomi then took me by the hand and led me to the chair "sit fucking down " she said sternly she pushed me into the chair then got some rope from behind me and tied my arms and legs to the chair,my cock was rock hard and she reached down and stroked it "later" she smiled "later".R meanwhile was still stood naked while Steve and James looked around her and fondled her breasts Naomi came over a told R "get on the bed on all fours with your arse facing your husband bitch" she got on the bed on her hands and knees with her thighs open her cunt had become puffy and I could see she was soaking ,James then put a blindfold on her Steve then opened the door and two more black guys and another black lady came in "Right you pair of dirty fuckers it's your job to pleasure us all and you will do as we command"I could see R bite her lip,what the fuck had we got ourselves into

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to be a grammar (punctuation, rather) fiend but is the full stop button broken on your computer? It is very difficult to read.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

over by there

The new people stood at the door open mouthed "this is Denise and Eddie" said the guy who had closed the door.Naomi then told Denise to strip and get on the bed next to R which she did Eddie had a smile and a knowing look on his face.Eddie,James,Steve and the other guy who was called Davis all took their clothes off they were all tall muscular men all well hung but James' cock was the biggest and thickest I'd ever seen.Naomi meanwhile had come around the bed behind R and Denise, knelt down and pulled a suit case from under the bed,she opened the case and inside there were an assortment of toys and lube she pulled two butt plugs out and a bottle of lube.Naomi then got on the bed and began to rub lube over my wife's exposed arse before easing one then two fingers in R bit her lip. Naomi then poured lube over the butt plug and shoved it roughly into R's arse R gave out a whimper her knees almost gave way Naomi then moved on to Denise who because she wasn't blindfolded had seen what had just happened "your turn" said Naomi she then lubed up Denise's arse and pushed the butt plug into her Denise didn't struggle or whimper but left out a soft moan.Denise was a pretty lady shorter than R and Naomi and a little larger with lovely big tits and a nice big bum with a shaved pussy.The four guys were now at the other end of the bed "right girls get sucking those cocks"shouted Naomi,R immediately opened her mouth and James put his massive cock in she slurped and sucked on his massive bell end then tried to take his massive length down her throat she got about half way before gagging in her right hand she had already started wanking Davis' cock I looked over to Denise who was taking Steve and Eddie's cocks in turn.James pulled out of R's mouth and Davis immediately took his place, James came down to my end of bed "this is gonna be a great night" he said.

over by there

James walked over with his cock in his hand "spit on it"he told me I did as he asked and he rubbed my saliva over the end of his huge cock.James then went over and rubbed his cock in to R's pussy before finally pushing into her she let out a stifled gasped as his enormous cock filled her up as she sucked Davis' cock.Next to her Denise continued to suck Eddie as Steve came over to me I knew what he wanted and I spat on his cock too.He approached Denise and roughly shoved his cock into her willing cunt,strapped into the chair with such a glorious site in front of me my cock was rigid with pre cum dribbling out of it,it was quite painful now I needed release all the time Naomi had stood there just watching.Naomi then told James to flip R onto her back which he did then he continued to plough in to her,Naomi now stripped off and straddled R's face and started grinding her pussy onto R's mouth.Steve then let out a cry he'd cum inside Denise he pulled out of her and cum started to dribble out of her Davis immediately came over and put his cock straight into her soaking pussy with a loud squelch.James then shuddered and with a final heave flooded R full of spunk he pulled out and Naomi greedily cleaned his cock Eddie took James place and started hammering his cock into R.Davis then came hard into Denise pulled out and she got up off the bed came over to me and straddled me with cum dribbling onto my lap she impaled herself on my cock the feeling of all that hot cum seeping out onto my balls was awesome within minutes I was ready to cum I shot my sperm deep in her.Naomi said "untie him and make him lay on the bed" I was layed out on the bed as I did Eddie cum hard in R "sit on his face and make him clean your pussy"commanded Naomi,R did as she was told my face was instantly plastered in cum she lowered herself onto my tongue and filled my mouth full of cum ,she ground her pussy into my face and I licked her clean.

» Add a new message to this topic