FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 21 year old sisterinlaw

21 year old sisterinlaw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive had a few wanns thinking about the sisterinlaw but the other day was just the best i was at her house picking up some tioks i had left there here perents are away on holiday so i had a key and got my tools and i as i was about to leave i thought i got to have a quick look at her knicker i know its wrong but just had to i went into her room and opened her top draw and there they were black white pink mmmmm i picked up a nice looking black g-string my cock went hard as rock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I went a bit deeper into the draw and found the big prize a 8ich black dildo fuck i thought this bad boys been deep in side her lovely wet pussy i took my cock out and with the gstring in my hand i started to wank my hard cock

By *obby609Man  over a year ago

solihull

Anymore to come with this story

I was wanking my cock just thinking of that dildo inside her then bang the door flew open what the fuck you doing you dirty bastard fuck trying to put my cock back in and the dildo in the draw smack across the face she gave it sorry sorry i said im going sorry

Did you like going through my things did you wait till my sister finds out about this shes says no no please dont say anything plaese i beg you do you think about me alot she asked how my pussy looks and tastes bet you been wanking that little cock of yours everytime you been here havnt you

I like the thought of dirty pevs wanking over me she said what do you think of these as she pulled up her white tshirt mmm a nice pair of young tits they lovely i said come on you perv start wanking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on please continue.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Yeah go on !

Hope she makes you wear the thing and take the dildo

More please

Mmmmm

As i let my jeans drop to the floor she took off here tshirt and shorts and lay on the bed come over here so i can see u wanking that cock over me

more

Oh like this indeed.

As i stood there cock in hand i couldnt belive my luck i was looking at this lovely young lady in just a pink knickers and bra set slowly she put one hand on her breasts and the other just inside the top of her knickers come wank it by my face but dont touch me with it she opened her mouth as i wanked it my it if only she lift her head up and take in her mouth i thought i could see her hand move a little faster in her knickersas she let out a little moan this girl is a little chuncky with a nice pair of i say d cup tits dark hair and a face that ive wanker over and cum on many times in the past

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Nice

She pushed me away as she got up and took her bra and knickers off and got on to all fours on the bed i want you lie under me as i rub my pussy so i go under her my face inchs away from her nice trimmed pussy i could see the sweet pinkness of her young wet hole

This is amazing if true

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow so horny Mmmmm

still wanking

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

And !!!

Must be a fantasy wank as they type this story

Is this true hope so

She rubed her clit and fingered your wet hole if only i could taste it oh if only after a few mintues she got up and sat in my chest as she rubed her pussy over me holding her tits tight her nipples hard as see closed her eyes working her clit on my chest

She stops and gets off and goes and picks up the black dildo do u want to watch me fuck this black cock yes please well i want to see you wank ur cock as i fuck ur ass first with it as im still on the bed she stands at the bottom dildo in her hand and a bottle of baby oil in the other well lets see if u can take it or u cry witch ones it going to be

Open ur legs for me then i do and shes wanking this dildo well oiled and then she slowly starts to rub it up and down my bum then she takes hold of my cock and wanka it slow as she forces the dildo in to my bum tight bum hold i could of screamed as the end forced its way in then out

do me next

She forced more in every time but kept wanking my cock slow i thought at one point i was going to shoot my load she knew and stopped wanking me stoot up and said now my turn as she pulled the cock out of my arse wiped it and told me to move off the bed as she lay ther legs as wide as she could and started to out this big cock into her wet pussy a little at a time i look at how her pussy lips rapped around this thing as it made its way in and out of her your sweet pussy

I stood there slowly wanking my cock watching this sexy young girl fuck herself her nipples hard as boiled sweets her moans getting louder and louder with every thrust of this toy rub my clit go on tub it she says for the first time i get to touch her

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm then what

The feeling running through my body as i slowly touched her young bud i pinched it with 2 fingers a little pull and then rub my cock was about to burst with this feeling and them young tits were going to get covered with my load of hot cum

More please.

I played with her clit with one hand then stopped wanking my cock and started to pull on her hard nipples making her moan mmmmm thats nice as she fucked herself harder with the black dildo fuck yes yes she shouted out mmm then with one big thrust of her hand she stopped and lay there mmm yes she then pushed my hands away could see the wet patch on the bed u enjoyed that i said i want you to leave now she said as she tried to push me towards the door

Lucky boy

» Add a new message to this topic