FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The dogging meet

The dogging meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ere2pleasex OP   Man  over a year ago

york

I had read a advert on this site from a couple looking for a meet near to me so decided I would try and second guess where they were going to meet .

I picked a local lay bye and sat and waited in the dark , various men kept walking past my window as I sat waiting and hoping this couple would arrive , the in my rear view mirror I spotted some head light , the car pulled in front of mine and the passenger jumped out and in to the back seat ,

Within moment the car was surrounded by men so they drove off quickly , I decided I would follow them and see where they were heading , another car had the same idea and was right up behind them , I followed from a distance and after about 2 miles they pulled over , I stayed back and the other car drove straight past and tried to turn around , the lead car then shot off losing the other car .

So now it was just me and them , I followed slowly for about another half mile and they turned down a bit of a dirt track , by now my cock was throbbing in anticipation , they reversed there car in to a field who I pulled up in front of them , I was now very nervous as to what might happen as I hadn't even arranged this meet with them .

They turned there head lights off and put on the interior light , wow she was sat in the drivers seat with her tits in full view of me , my cock was now throbbing and I wasn't sure what I should do , so I got out of my car still wanking my hard cock as I watched her sat there playing with her tits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And then.....

Nice start love dogging tales!!

york

My cock was now throbbing so hard , she put her window down so I slowly and nervously walked over to the drivers side of the car to see her naked body Sat there , he was sat behind her playing with her amazing tits and talking in to her ear , should I touch her , do I just watch , am I ok wanking my hard cock , all these things were going through my head as I'd never experienced anything like this before .

I decided to take my chance and reach through the window and touch her tits , wow she had the most amazing firm tits with huge nipples that I just wanted to suck .

Not wanting to push my luck too soon I carried on groping her tits as he whispered asking if she liked what I was doing and if she wanted me to finger her pussy

By *ive 300Man  over a year ago

oldham

More please

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

What car were the couple driving sounds like me and the wife lol !!

york

I reached down to her shaven pussy to find it soaking wet .

I stood back for a while just wanking my cock as she frigged her pussy and he stroked her tits , by now all my nerves had disappeared and all I could think about was fucking this horny woman and tasting her sweet pussy .

I heard him whisper to her to open the door , she took hold of my cock and started to gently wank it as again I played with her pussy , her moans where beginning to get louder as I played with her clit , she pulled me towards her and went down to take my huge erect cock in to her mouth , she teased the end for a moment then sucked it like I had never been sucked before , she started sucking it deep with long wet strokes on my cock , I thought I was going to explode in her mouth , he whispered to me to to fuck her hard with my big hot cock

york

I reached in to my pocket to get out a condom , as I rolled it down the length of my shaft I could feel my cock throbbing with excitement , again she got hold of my cock and pulled me towards her , she turned herself around and bent over the drivers seat , still holding my cock .

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *hefockkersMan  over a year ago

york

Just the sort of meet we enjoy!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

york

I gently slid it in to her wet pussy , I reached round and grabbed her big tits , playing with her huge nipples between my finger and thumb , her pussy felt so hot and tight after my cock had been out in the cold night air . I slowly started pumping my throbbing cock in to her juicy hot pussy , as she moaned gently , he was sat in the back wanking his cock as I fucked his wife .

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm very good sounds like the couple I seen Friday night and joined ?

I love dogging meets and stories! Anyone ever do it in Cambridge?

york

As I fucked her harder I could hear her moans and felt her pussy pulsate on my cock , he asked me to take my condom off and wank my hot spunk over Arse , as I put my cock away and turned to walk away , another car pulled up , I would love to know what he got up to .

york

Don’t see many dogging meets any more

» Add a new message to this topic