FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been speaking to a couple on fab for a bit and a meet was arranged , it was Friday lunchtime around 1 ish I was stood at the front door of the address I'd been given for simon and Sarah , I was shaking with nerves and excitement , I had two bags with me one overnight bag and one full of wine . I nervously reached forward and rang the bell , I felt like I was stood there for hours but it was only seconds , whatever the time it would have been with it she was stunning , dressed casually in jeans and top but oozing sex , her smile alone made my pants twitch , "hi mark come in ". I followed her through to the kitchen and handed a glass of wine , sell simon won't be home till 5 ish , he said for us to get comfortable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Will spell check next part lol

Don't be to harsh on me it's only second attempt

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

Sounds good so far. I can't wait to hear more

Cheers on it now

Well we sat down and I was transfixed by her eyes , deep penetrating, looking into my soul, I swear she could read every thought in my mind , all of them about her ,after some chit chat she showed me round , they had a lovely place , just put your bag down there for now , she said , so I dropped my bag next to the bed in master bedroom , she turned and said hot tub should be ready , lifting her top up to reveal her naked breasts , not massive but not small with beautiful full pointy nipples. Then she dropped her jeans , and revealed herself , no hair I could just see her slit , come on she says and started to pull my shirt off

I was already unbuckling my belt , we stood in front of each other naked , looking each other over , all nerves now gone I reached forward and took a breast in my hand , just lightly running my fingers over the nipple feeling it harden , I felt her hand grasp my cock, feeling it harden at her touch . She smiled at me and walked toward the door my cock still in her hand , her ass looked amazing

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I like the sound of this, is it a true story?

Any good or no ?

As the title says pure fantasy

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Keep it coming

By *mu96Man  over a year ago