FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > almost caught with anal beads

almost caught with anal beads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First attempt at writing something down on here so dont be to brutal...

I was home alone on my day off, and as a typical bloke (like we do) couldnt resist attending to the usual morning suprise!!

So after a while of edging myself whilst reading the stories and enjoying the cam shows on here went to a bag of toys to find my cock ring to continue the fun, i figured the vibration would add a little fun...

At which point i found some anal beads and a naughty thought crossed my mind...

After locating some lube and plucking up the courage i managed to fit the 5th and final bead inside...

Having never done this before i was loving the feeling and my cock was as hard as its ever been forcing the precum to to flow thick and fast..

I decided to see what it felt like to walk around a bit so put some pants on just incase they fell out..(like i said first time rookie nerves)

Then the doorbell went..

I grabbed some trackie bottoms and went to answer the door.. bloody parcel for next door!! Phew i thought...but my poor chap had got spooked and left me a little deflated :0(

I was heading back to the bedroom when the front door opened and the other half at the time came rushing through the door..

"Ah good your awake, the girls from work are coming round for lunch and to go over a few plans for an upcoming hen party, would you mind nipping to the shop to grab a few bits, whilst i tidy up a bit"

So there i was.. half dressed, being given a list of stuff to grab from the shop that she wanted pretty sharpish, so she threw a tshirt at me and was ushered me out the front door all whilst clenching my new found experimental toys....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keep going please

I remember thinking how am i going to get these out and remembered the supermarket had a public loo..

It was a slightly longer walk but i figured they would have everything on the list so i gingerly walked down the road trying not the look like id soiled myself..

Thats when i noticed the faster i walked the better it felt and a pressure started to build just above my balls...

Having never felt something against my prostate before i was unsure why it felt so good.. thats when the semi started....

I made it to asda..

And to my horror the gents toilet was out of order..

I cudnt remove the beads....

I paniced a little and remember they had changing rooms..

I chose a tshirt and headed to the changing room.

Once inside i removed my trousers and gently started to remove the beads..

This process turned me on and my semi started to grow...

I couldnt resist and again began to edge myself closer to cumming..

Slowly pulling the bead out whilst wanking slowy watching myself in the mirror... until a tap on the door snapped me back into reality..

Carry on,making me hard!!

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

this is great!

[Removed by poster at 27/08/15 23:07:45]

looking forward to the next installment

With a dry throat i replied. Will be out in a second..

With nowhere to place the beads i pushed them back inside.. a little moan escaped my lips...

I gathered my stuff and opened the door to find a woman in her 40s waiting outside.

I nodded at her and as i stepped out but forgot i was still sporting a hardon which she clealy noticed and threw me a tell take smile... looking back i should have winked back or something but i made my way back to the store..

I gathered the stuff the other half wanted and made my way to the exit to find it pissing it down..

Theres no way i was going to walk 15mins in the rain so hopped on the bus instead..

Thats when i discovered the joys of sitting down with anal beads inside you..

The motions if the bus combined with rocking on my seat massaged my prostate to the point where i almost came right there on the bus..

If only the journey was longer...

Anyway.. i got soaked between the busstop and home so when i arrived gave the shopping to the mrs and headed to the shower.

Whilst im undressing the doorbell went and the 4 friends from work arrived as planned.. i heard them come in but hopped in the shower anyway without the water on and started to remove the anal beads and enjoy a wank as i did so.. i was so close to exploding when the door opened. (Dam i forgot to lock it)

I heard emma (a friend shout out ill be two ticks im busting).

I was now naked in the shower 4ft away from someone i didnt know using my toilet..

The thought of getting caught was such a turn on.. i had 2 beads removed and was wanking so slowly the feeling was intense... i held my breathe and exploded all over the wall..

To this day i dont know if she knew i was in there but ut was the best wank i have every had

I enjoyed the beads so much i now have a butt plug i use regukarily whilst out and about... id love to get an egg and let someone control it..

Anyone else had an experience like this??

» Add a new message to this topic