FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbour

Neighbour

By *radfordsteve OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

This is an event I reminisce about 45 years later.

I was 16 yr old at the time and it was college holiday time, both my parents were at work and I was just about to make myself some breakfast when there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and a young neighbour asked to use our phone, that was a common thing in those days.

I told her to come in and use the phone but then she asked if my mum and dad were at work which I told her they were.

I was wearing some pyjama bottoms the ones with a pull cord and large opening at the front.

I became conscious that she was looking in that direction.

She was married and only around 19 years of age and from the village gossips a bit of a slapper.

She was wearing a tight white blouse and white jeans and I started to get a hard on.

I recall we both stood and looked at each other for a while, it seemed a long time but I don't suppose it was more than 20 seconds or so.

I could see her nipples were stuck out and see was still gazing at me and my failed attempt to cover up my erection.

Then she said 'get it out then and i'll suck it' god it was the first time i'd been sucked off.

She sucked like mad and I exploded in her mouth after a minute or two.

She swallowed it and walked into the living room to make the phone call, after she had finished she came back into the kitchen and told me she'd be back to make another phone call later that day.

2 hours later she returned and ended up in bed with her fucking away for ages.

What a dirty whore she was and yes the village gossips were right but I didn't give a fuck about that.

If only that holiday had lasted forever.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic