FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Always loved playing with my girl

Always loved playing with my girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was one of those nights, half planned but the outcome undetermined. Oh we had been to dinner, had more than a few cocktails, it was time to turn up the heat, I never was good at the waiting game when I wanted something.

Dancing always brought out the cheeky glint in my eyes, always had when she was my partner, and tonight the way she was grinding and shaking her toosh just for me had my interest peeked to the hilt.

I pulled her close, lifting her long luscious curls behind her ear, I could breath in her scent, it was intoxicating. She pulled away grinning at me as she returned to the dimly lit booth. I sat down beside her as she sipped on her drink.

Kiss me...... Face to face I could feel her breath on me, smell the Jack D on her breath, I moved in, parting her lips and kissing her hard, I slowed, biting her, my hand skimmed her breast. She smiled and left, giving me a wink on her passing.

I followed her into the washrooms, waiting as patiently as I could for her to open the cubicle door, as she did I pushed her back inside and locked the door. I pushed her against the wall again kissing her hard. I let my mouth move down to her neck, leaving little butterfly kisses as I slowly made my way to her cleavage.

One by one I popped the buttons of her shirt, my mouth still on her warm skin, my hands freeing her breasts from her black lace bra. Her nipples were hard as I took them in my mouth. I felt her sigh.

My hands moved to unzip her jeans, I pushed her legs apart as my fingers searched for the warm place I so wanted to be.

I dropped to my knees, my tongue leaving little wet marks as my head moved lower, my hands pulling her free of her jeans, spreading her legs apart.

I lifted her leg to rest on my shoulder as my tongue found her wet waiting pussy. She was delicious, my mouth lapped on her juice as it trickled down my chin, my fingers teased their way in, she gasped as two then three fingers teased her. I wanted more, i couldn't wait any longer, I stood, turned her back to me and pushed her forward while unzipping my jeans.

This was my moment, the surprise I had planned...... And it had my heart pounding. I knew she was expecting more fingers, and I laughed at shocked sharp breath she took as I slid the 8" strapon into her tight cunt. The teasing was over, with one hand I grabbed her waist, pumping into her, the other pulled her hair.

Harder, faster, slamming into her wet wet hole, I wanted more, rubbing her clit I moved my hand and found the tight bud of her ass, she was so excited my finger was pulled in with ease. Dildo up her cunt, finger in her ass, I felt her shiver as she struggled to climax in silence, her knees buckled as she did.

I pulled her up and round, kissed her passionately once more.

We fixed our clothes and left the cubicle. I knew by the looks from the other women they had suspicions to what we had been doing and as we left the washroom I knew that was only the beginning of our night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there any more to this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic