FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > turn on's

turn on's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi just for fun wanted to see what everyones biggest turn on's are i.e

3sums,4sums,gang bangs, older, younger, dressing up, anal, latex/leather/pvc, blindfolds, bondage, oral, you get the idea,

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me it would be an fmf 3sum where all the attention is focused on each woman, one at a time - two of us stroking and cherishing their femininity.... mmmmmmm!

mine would be a mff with both women wearing tight latex

or for that matter any women who would wear a nice tight latex catsuit for me!!!!!!!!

By *4funMan  over a year ago

woking

My biggest turn on would be a 40+ milf.

milf in latex yum

mmf with my wife

my fantasy mmmm . ihave often thought about taking my hubby to a hotel for the evening , have a cple of drinks then go to our room, tie him to a bed and blind fold him, then arrange for a young bisexual male to arrive without my hubby knowing and then letting this man give my hubby deep throat while i watched. then take the blind fold off my hubby but keep him tied up and let him watch this youg guy fuck me ,mmmm.knowing that he could watch but not touch how frustrating this would be for him and fun for me . then i would sit on my hubby face and ride him slowley while this young lad made my hubby spunk all over with his mouth

"my fantasy mmmm . ihave often thought about taking my hubby to a hotel for the evening , have a cple of drinks then go to our room, tie him to a bed and blind fold him, then arrange for a young bisexual male to arrive without my hubby knowing and then letting this man give my hubby deep throat while i watched. then take the blind fold off my hubby but keep him tied up and let him watch this youg guy fuck me ,mmmm.knowing that he could watch but not touch how frustrating this would be for him and fun for me . then i would sit on my hubby face and ride him slowley while this young lad made my hubby spunk all over with his mouth

"

do i count as young!?

if so, let me know

just watching my wife being pleasured by a young BIG COCKED BULL mmm....

A sexy mild either on our own or sharing her with another bloke ... mmm ... I love spitroasting :p

i just love women in latex

Being tied to a bed and teased for hours MMMM big turn on. Must be gentle teasing though.

i agree a bit of teasing is good

"hi just for fun wanted to see what everyones biggest turn on's are i.e

3sums,4sums,gang bangs, older, younger, dressing up, anal, latex/leather/pvc, blindfolds, bondage, oral, you get the idea,

x"

I have lots but fav at the mo is making my man lick my spunky pussy clean.

mmm i would love to lick your pussy in them boots

Two of my Xs who have become good friends and who i fantasise about in many many different scenarios,seperately and together ,we just happen to meet towards the end of a night on the tiles and end up back home for a few!!1 clue, this dominant male is taught a lesson that he will never forget in a very very long time!!

So i feel a fantasy needs to be written,the depth of what i write for all to see, will very much depend on the immagination of how you fine peeps decide how the first chapter starts and ends, with lots more to follow.... At your mercy?????????????

to be caught wearing something tight and female, a swimsuit or leotard, held down and slowly groped until i orgasmn...the humiliation and embarasment being so vulnerable in such a skimpy outfit....hmmmmm

By *awnyCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

being filmed whilst having my fun,works every time

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"being filmed whilst having my fun,works every time "
Watching mrs us on film having her fun she's had whilst I'm out.

i would love to fuck some ones wife/gf while there other half is tied to a chair and blind folded so he can only hear his wife/gf moan and groan with pleasure , then i leave and he nevers see's me enter or leave so its a complete mystry to him who has just had there wicked way with his wife.

A group of women in thongs,all sat masturbating,then swapping thongs with each other n getting juiced up even more.Im held down,and they take turns rubbing their sweaty sticky thongs in my face,sucking on my cock or cumming in my mouth

"A group of women in thongs,all sat masturbating,then swapping thongs with each other n getting juiced up even more.Im held down,and they take turns rubbing their sweaty sticky thongs in my face,sucking on my cock or cumming in my mouth"
Its a fantasy obviously,dont hold out much hope in finding an all-female masturbation group haha

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

A Dominant Lady in black underwear insisting i worship her body mmm

a 3sum with a young lady and a older lady.!!

one of my fantasies - taking my partner for a few drinks, plenty of flirting and dirty talk, we spot a lady in the crowd, but unbeknown to him i have this planned, i whisper in his ear about what i would love to do to her and would he like to see me with her and maybe join in. he instantly gets a hard on, i talk to the lady, and all 3 of us go back to ours, on entering the bedroom, we then proceed to tie him up on a chair, me and the other lady then experience each others bodies that only we know how, all the time looking and smiling at my partner, his cock so hard he gonna explode, we make each other cum then pretend we gonna untie him, but we dont, we both take turns to suck his cock until he comes in her mouth, then me and her snowball, and then she asks if she can shower, she does, then leaves, with a twinkle in her eye

a nice 21yr old in a tight latex catsuit

women in genral

» Add a new message to this topic