FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Works Night Out

Works Night Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nsatiably OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It was the work’s night out. I didn’t really want to go. I work with these people, why would I want to spend an evening with them? Well, all bar one of them. An older married man. I have a younger partner; but I have learned over the years you cannot beat the touch of an older more experienced man. I was going.

The evening started off well, the DJ was great, the Cabaret act … not so great, but he did sound better after a few drinks. I didn’t really care, I had other things on my mind; I was wet thinking about them. This man can get me amazingly wet without touching me. He brings me to the best multiple orgasms I have ever had. He’s made me squirt, which I never really believed women did. I sure changed my mind when I watched my juices literally dripping down his arm after yet another ecstatic orgasm. He loves it and is so eager to lap it up.

I spotted him sitting with some colleagues and made my way over. I sat next to him, we all chatted. It’s difficult holding a conversation with someone that you quite literally want to rip his clothes off and fuck him senseless on the floor. However … not the place for it and I had to behave myself.

I had turned round to speak to someone else. I was still sitting next to him and could feel his hand moving up and down my leg, round to my back and down the back of my trousers. I could have exploded on the spot, but had to keep a straight face as though nothing was happening. This is the same man who runs his hand up the back of my skirt in work, as I try to speak to Managers. The same man, whose cock I have held in my hand behind the filing cabinets as I speak to others. The same man who knows I love the back of my neck being kissed and caressed and just how frustrated it drives me when he does it in the office when other people are around. I think it’s fair to say I am a desperate woman when he is around.

As the night went on, we spoke about a lot of things. I’d love to fuck his wife. I’d love to have him watch as I lick her pussy, nibble her clit and finger fuck her till I feel her clenching her muscles on my fingers. I like the taste of pussy. I’ve seen pictures of his wife’s pussy, makes me wet thinking of fucking her with my own wet pussy. Heaven! He likes the idea too; can’t ever see it happening though.

I love the thought of him sucking on another man’s cock as I watch. Cleaning up another man’s cum from my pussy. (I’m soaking at the thought!)

Anyway … there was a cupboard opposite us, both of us thinking of ways to get in there. Far too obvious it would have been if we did. The night was incredibly frustrating, there just looked to be no way I was having this man tonight.

The end of the night came (before me!) and we all stood outside while people were waiting for taxis and lifts. him was being picked up by someone further away from the venue so I decided to walk a bit down with him … hoping there was a way to feel him against me. Out of the blue he asked if I would ‘do it’ against a tree. He thought I would say no … before he could more of less finish the sentence I said yes! No chance was my night ending without having him. We were beside a park with lots of trees and he told me to make my way over and he would go around the long way, so no-one would see him.

I got to the tree and stood with my back against it. I couldn’t wait. My pussy was soaking and throbbing waiting for his touch. He told me to pull my trousers and knickers down which I fully obliged then he leaned in to me and began rubbing at my clit with his fingers. I didn’t care who could hear me, I was loving his touch, his fingers rubbing my clit, my pussy then inside me. He is the best finger fucker ever! He fucks roughly, usually two or three fingers. He fucks hard and it drives me totally wild.

He got me to turn round so I was facing against the tree. The cold air against hot skin felt erotic. He f***ed his fingers back inside me. Fucking me so hard I had my arms up the tree to keep me stable. My fingers digging into the bark with his thrusts. My pussy was aching and begging for more and more. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he was telling me to get my tits out. All my senses were heightened with every touch to my neck. Could feel his lips caressing my neck, nibbling into me while he fucked harder with his fingers. I brought my hands down from the tree, I just wanted to turn around and have him my way. I wanted his cock in my mouth, I wanted to feel him forcing his cock in as far as it would go ... but no; my bare arse got a spanking for moving! It was so sore but the pain was soon replaced with yet again more pleasure. Harder finger fucking. I lost count how many times I had come. If it wasn’t for the soaking wet muddy grass I would have had him roughly eat me out. The more he fucked me the more I wanted to have him. So again, I moved my arms down and my arse got another spanking for being a ‘bad girl’. I relented (gave up and enjoyed more like) and let him have his way.

I could let this man do this to me for hours but unfortunately he had to go. While I was still facing against the tree, he told me I wasn’t to move. I was to stand there with my knickers and trousers around my knees. My tits out rubbing against the tree. He would walk away and when he gave the signal, I was to stand there and wank myself until I came. Ok, so here I was watching him walk away, wondering how crazy this all looked. That soon changed when he looked back and waved to me. I stood and finger fucked myself. My pussy was soaking and sore but I kept going. I loved the fact that he was standing there watching me perform for him. My bare tits felt great rubbing against the tree. I watched him standing there as I came. Could feel my juices flowing knowing his fingers had just been where mine were. It was blissful. I pulled my knickers and trousers up as I watched him walking away. Fixed my tits back into my bra and walked to get a taxi. I was aching and sore but loving every moment of this feeling. So much so, when I got home my partner was asleep on the couch. I sat beside him and began stroking his cock through his briefs. I was finally getting to touch hard cock.

He woke easily and with his hard on, he pushed me onto the couch, took my trousers and knickers off and dived straight in with his tongue. Watching him do that was amazing. Amazing knowing that my wetness didn’t come from him making me wet. It was someone else. Shame it wasn’t cum he was licking up. I lay back and thought of him licking me out (another thing he is so good at) and it didn’t take me long to cum again. That’s when my partner moved and stuck his hard cock inside me. He fucked it in, felt sore but great and I was given a hard fucking till we came together.

So, my partner thought my night was ‘all right’ when in fact it was ‘finger fuckingly fantastic’!! Whether I go to the next work’s night out or not depends on who is going.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig TennentsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fantastic story I hope you have a lot more to tell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great night out

» Add a new message to this topic