FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A tale with a twist

A tale with a twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eanandJulie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

This story did not end as it was expected to. It all started with my wife having to stay out over night with work. As she was away, she said it was ok for me to have some fun, but I had to send her some pictures of what I was doing. The arrangement where made and my wife left for work, that evening, she would be sat with her work colleagues, either at dinner or in the bar, and I would be sending naughty pictures to her phone of the fun I was having, and she would look at the secretly. The time came for me to meet my date, my wife had text to say she had had a long day in meetings and was going down for dinner. As it was a warm evening my date and I had decided on some outdoor fun and headed off to some local secluded woods. We where soon naked and taking photos of each other, and sending them to my wife. I got a text saying she was having to look at them under the table and I was a naughty boy xxx. The pictures started to get more naughty and sexual , it was such a turn on for us both, imagining my wife looking at the pictures we where sending, and not being able to do anything as she was with her work colleagues. She kept texting back when she could, telling us her pussy was getting very wet and she longed to play with her toys that I had packed in her case, but she will have to wait till she gets into her room later that evening. Me and my date had loads of fun in the woods and it all ended in a very stick mess, all of which was captured in pictures that where sent to my wife. I headed off home thinking the night had been a success and thinking about my with playing with her toys in her room later. I went to bed and could not wait till morning so I could phone her and we could talk about what we had done .........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start would like to hear more please

great start lets hear the rest

Doncaster

The next morning, my wife called me, I asked if she had enjoyed the pictures ?, she said she loved them and had got her feeling horny at dinner, then she said, by the way, I have something to tell you. (The twist in the tale). I could tell by the tone of her voice she was quite excited about something. She began by telling me, during dinner she was getting quite wet looking at the pictures I was sending, and after dinner everyone moved to the bar. Everyone had been chatting with each other and drinks where flowing. By late evening she found herself left in the bar talking to another manager, J, everyone else had gone to bed, they where both a little tipsy due to drinking at least a couple of bottles of wine each. J looked around to see if anyone was about then asked my wife, so who was texting you then all through dinner ?, looking a bit shocked at first as she thought no one had seen her checking her phone, but then she had a cheeky smile and told her that I had been sending some cheeky photos. J's eyes lit up, and she asked if she could have a look, with both feeling a bit tipsy my wife thought for a moment then thought what the hell, both girls where having a good giggle looking at the pictures, and my wife admitted she was getting turned on showing her the pics of my being naughty with another lady. J was also asking a few questions about our swinging lifestyle, and as she had asked my wife was happy to tell. After finishing there drinks, they decides they really should go of to bed and made there way up to their rooms, they where only a couple of doors away from each other and they stopped outside my wife's room. J was looking at my wife and said, oh my God, I can't believe how turned on I am at the minute, looking at those pictures, my lists is soaking wet and needs some action, a little shocked at first, my wife smiled at her, and said me too, they both looked at each other for a minute, then started to kiss each other, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths getting them both even more turned on. My wife broke off and said to J, would you like to come in, and told her that I had packed some treats into her case. With a massive smile on her face J eagerly said yes please.....

More please!got me so hard!!!

Nice carry on please

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Please god don't stop there lol

Doncaster

They where both so turned on that once inside the room they quickly stripped each other off, standing there naked they continued kissing and where now caressing each other's breasts. My wife bent down and took one of J's nipples into her mouth and gently sucked it and rolled her tongue around it, J flung her head back and bit her lip. Sencing this was hitting a spot with J, my wife slowly pushed her towards the bed, she lowered her down, the slowly kissed her way down her body. As she got close to her honey pot, J spread her legs wide allowing my wife a full view of her smooth shaven pussy. My wife let her tongue slid the whole length of her, right up to finish on her cult, tasting her juices, then clicking her cult with the tip of her tongue, this had J cumming in an instant. Next she inserted two fingers into her soaking lists and began to massage her G spot, after only a minute this had J gushing all over, her body was shaking, her back arched and my wife licking up all of her juiced. My wife then moved to the bed, laid down and instructed J to get on top in a 69 position, they both started licking and playing with each other's pussy's, probbing deap into each other, tasting each other's juices. My wife started to massage J's arse with a finger while still lapping up at her pussy, slowly rubbing around before slowly inverting the tip of her finger inside, this caused J to cum again, this time right in my wife's face. After a few more minutes my wife suggested they take a look in her case and see what goodies I had packed in there..........

Horny and hot more please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic!!

Love to hear more!

Doncaster

J opened the case to find an assortment of vibrators, she took a couple out and returned to the bed, she pulled my wife to the edge of the bed, spread her legs wide then lowered herself down to first give her sweet pussy a lick, she the took one of the vibs, switched it on and started tracing it around out edge of her pussy lips, circling it around, teasing her pussy, she could see her pussy throbbing as the vib got closer and closer. J then teased her clit touching with the very tip of the vib causing her to take a sharp intake of breath, and making her pussy tighten up as she came. J licked her pussy taking in all her juices, she then took the second vib and inserted it into my wife as she continued to tease her clit, this had my wife thrashing around on the bed, grabbing fists full of bedding and biting her lip trying not to scream out in pleasure. After my wife had cum several more times, she said it's your turn now J, with a wicked smile on her face, J lay back on the bed as my wife went over to her case, inside was a second back that J had not noticed, taking the bag back to the bed, my wife took out her strap on, it was about 8in long and a good thickness, J's eyes lit up at the site of it. My wife put it on, the positioned herself between J's wide open legs, she took hold of the strap on and teased it on the outer edge of J's pussy.......

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh yes!

Shame she hadn't been sending you pictures or even just had her phone on - how horny would that be!!

Obviously they would know about it!

Keep'em cumming!

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

Keep going

Don't stop keep it going please

Doncaster

Slowly she leaned forward, inching the strapon into J's pussy, watching her face as she filled her pussy with it. The look on her face told my wife she wanted this, so she began to fuck her with it, starting slowly at first but firmly, the picking up the pace, J squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. My wife still pick up the pace till she was fucking her hard, till J arched her back and exploded with a massive orgasm. She then turned J over and fucked again doggy style, gripping her around her waist and banging into her as hard as she could, J was building up again and this time when she came she squirted all over the strapon and my wife. Feeling exausted they both collapsed onto the bed , they lay together kissing gently while catching their breath.

Listening to my wife telling me this on the phone had me completely speechless and my cock so rock hard I thought it was going to burst. Hearing my silence my wife asked, did I do wrong last night ?. Ooh My God, hell no, you did absolutely fantastic, I only wish I had been there to see it xxxx I could not wait to get her home and have her tell me all about it again xxxx

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Doncaster

Brilliant!!!