FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Service station slut

Service station slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm so fucking horny!!"

Nikki slapped her hands on the car steering wheel in frustration.

"I need cock, and I need it now!!"

Ed smiled broadly. He had been listening to Nikki complain ever more loudly about her state of arousal for the last hour and a half. It had got to the point where she was driving along and occasionally dropping one hand into her lap, where it would rub firmly against the seam of her tight jeans where it ran across her crotch.

The car zipped along a quiet stretch of the M74, just north of the border. The two of them had been in Glasgow visiting friends and were now an hour or so into the long haul back down south. Nikki was suffering from her usual beer horn - she was always gagging for a fuck after a night out.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem on a long drive. She would sit in the passenger seat, her hand sliding inside the waistband of her jeans or skirt until it found her well trimmed pussy. Then she would masturbate as Ed drove them home, stealing glances at his horny milf girlfriend on the way.

Today though, Nikki was helping to break up the long trek home, and had pulled first shift behind the wheel. Her sexual frustration was palpable in the car.

Ed was feeling pretty turned on himself, looking at her boobs jiggle as she hit the wheel again. Nikki was mid 30s, with great tits and a curvy arse. Today she was dressed to show off her lush body in a pair of tight blue jeans and a figure hugging red t-shirt. Ed stroked his cock absent-mindedly as his brain came up with a plan.

"Well, we could always find a quiet spot at the services when we stop to swap places?"

Nikki groaned "Oh, fuck, yes! When do we stop?"

Ed chuckled "About another hour. At Westmorland services. Think you can last that long?"

Nikki let out a low moan and bit her lip before nodding. Then her hand dropped between her legs once more, rubbing subconsciously at the seam around her crotch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Beer horn and driving!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice. ..more please.

The car continued on its' way for another couple of miles. The silence building the tension between Ed and Nikki as she drove steadily along the motorway.

Ed smiled to himself as he rubbed his semi through his jeans. Nikki was not the only one feeling aroused at their impending service station session.

Ed was just picturing himself slipping into Nikki behind the services, imagining how wet her cunt would feel around his cock when she interrupted the silence with a cough.

Ed looked at her quizzically.

"Do you have Internet signal?"

He glanced at his phone then nodded. A wide grin split her face.

"Brilliant!" Nikki giggled as she the confusion on Ed's face.

"I want a cock at the services. But I don't want your cock...." Nikki paused, still grinning

"I want a strangers cock. Someone with a thick, hard dick to meet us at Westmorland and fuck my mouth until they cum down my throat. You need to get on Fab quick and organise a meet. We'll be there in less than an hour, and I'm so wet I don't want to be hanging about. I just want to drain his balls then get back on the road so I can have a nice wank thinking about how dirty I've just been while it's your turn driving"

Ed gasped at her words. His cock throbbed in the confines of his boxers. He sat and stared at Nikki, speechless.

She turned to him and laughed at the expression on his face. "Well get a move on! We'll be there in new hour and I want as many horny guys as possible to see that Meet request!"

More please!

Nice beginning

Had a bj in those services at 2 in the morning

"Had a bj in those services at 2 in the morning "

Maybe it was you who replied to the meet request then lol

More to come later

"Had a bj in those services at 2 in the morning

Maybe it was you who replied to the meet request then lol

More to come later"

Wish it was lol

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I live within 30 minutes of Westmorland Services...

"I live within 30 minutes of Westmorland Services..."

Ever had a quickie there?

The time on the road had been used most productively. Ed had read each message to Nikki as it appeared, and then read the profiles of the ones that caught her attention.

Nikki let out little moans and groans of delighted appreciation as Ed read out a particularly praiseworthy verification, or tried to describe the look of a hard cock in a profile pic. A suitable candidate was picked, and messages of confirmation were exchanged.

So it was thay as the car passed the summit at Shap, Nikki was humming away to herself excitedly. Ed found himself caught up in the mood, wondering how they would manage a threesome in the grounds of a service station without being seen. His throbbing in his groin told him he didn't really mind if they did get seen - just so long as he got to empty his balls in one of Nikki's willing holes.

"I'm really looking forward to this" he said as the 1m to the services sign appeared at the roadside.

Nikki gave him a strange smile "Are you darling? I am pleased". Then she gave a snort of laughter as she indicated into the services.

"Bu what is it that you are looking forward to?" Nikki asked, still smiling.

Ed laughed "A threesome with you and a guy from Penrith called Dave! What did you think I was looking forward to?"

At this Nikki's smile turned to an evil smirk. "We aren't having a threesome dear. I'm going to find Dave, then find somewhere quiet, then find out if he has enough spunk in his balls to fill my mouth. You can sit in the car and wait for me."

As she said this she pulled into a space towards the rear if the parking area and switched off the engine. Unclipping her seat belt she rolled her shoulders, which only emphasised the swell of her breasts under her tight top.

"Now, where did he say he was meeting me?"

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmm very very hot

Getting better

"Bu-bu-but" stammered Ed "You said we were having a meet...."

"No, dear. I said I wanted some cock. I didn't say I wanted yours. I just want to get my mouth filled by a nice thick dick then carry on our way home." Nikki was opening the door as she said this and swinging her legs out of the car. "Come on, let's stretch our legs - we are a little early"

Nikki walked across the car park, Ed following, still sputtering. Nikki turned to him and put one manicured finger to her lips. "Ssshh!"

She carried on walking, her denim clad arse swaying in time with her footsteps on the tarmac. Ed trotted after in silence.

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Very sexy indeed that would be so horny. Helpless wondering if you are getting any of the action.

Great so far

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds interesting

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

More to come I hope

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Ha not that far away either you wanna shag Cathy next time let me know could be fun

Maidstone

"Ha not that far away either you wanna shag Cathy next time let me know could be fun "

It's a date Sam... Don't forget to bring Nikki with you though...

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More x

Good so far

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Cathy I do believe she is spoken for the wanton harlot

I.will share your it others though

Maidstone

I love being shared with complete strangers - any age, any colour and any kink or perversion...

"How long have we got?" Asked Nikki, as she stood outside the main entrance to the services, looking appraisingly at each single male who passed her.

Ed gulped, nerves jumping as he stood watching his gorgeous girlfriend openly eyeing up every man who passed. Quite a few returned her appreciative looks, gazing hungrily at the curve of her hips or the swell of her breasts under her tight red top. One or two stared very obviously at her arse and Ed would have bet money on the thoughts going through their minds as they did, such was the look on their faces.

For her part, Nikki was loving the attention. Her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, tied back in a loose ponytail, swished back and forth as she slowly spun on her heel to stare just as lustfully at one or two of the men as they were staring at her.

"Ed! How long?" Nikki asked sharply, "I'm going to grab a bloke and drag him into the toilet if I have to wait much longer"

"He should be here any minute now, it's just on 12:30" Ed replied, unable to take his eyes off his lady as she slowly spun this way and that on the heel of her shoe, the movement really showing off her 36C boobs.

A voice broke his reverie.

"You must be Nikki. You look as hot as fuck"

Ed turned to see a guy standing next to them, mid 40s, slim build, nothing out if the ordinary. Nikki beamed a grin at his words "And you must be Joe. Nice to meet you. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Joe grinned just as widely as her. "That would be fantastic! You must be Ed, your missus is something else isn't she?"

Ed nodded mutely. "Don't worry about him. He is just my taxi driver today, aren't you darling?"

Again, Ed nodded without saying a word.

Joe raised an eyebrow "Well in that case, come over to my car and let's have a.......chat"

Nikki stepped over to him and took his hand "Lead the way...."

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Love it keep goining please !

awesome

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

Keep it up I love it

This is an awesome story, more please!!!

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

Come on plz

Glad you are all enjoying the story. More shortly!

By *ilversunMan  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Terrific story cant wait for more. Is it true or a fantasy?

Great story niki sound sexy as fuck

"Terrific story cant wait for more. Is it true or a fantasy?"

As Hong Kong Phooey used to say....

Could be!

Joe lead Nikki back towards the car park, moving away from the services, and the steady stream of people passing through the doors.

Ed stood, dazed, watching them go. As they stepped off the pavement Joe pulled Nikki closer and slipped his arm around her waist. His hand quickly moved down onto her backside, where it stopped, circling and caressing her bum. Nikki looked up at him and laughed, then wriggled her hips so that her curvaceous bottom pressed more firmly against the palm of his hand.

Ed became aware of someone looking at him. Turning his head away from the sight of his girlfriend walking off with a complete stranger, he found himself meeting the eye of one of the men who had been staring so lustfully at Nikki before Joe had arrived. He was grinning, and gestured at the pair walking away. "Is that no your burd?" he asked in a strong Glaswegian accent.

Before he could stop himself Ed nodded. The Glaswegian snorted with laughter "She's a wee stoatir! Looks like she's away to get the boaby - can ah huv a go next?"

Ed blushed furiously at his words, and his head spun back to see where his girlfriend was now. She was a good 50 feet away, and her hand was firmly planted on Joe's arse, just as his was on hers.

The Scotsman laughed again, which spurred Ed into action. He stumbled off the pavement onto the tarmac, almost breaking into a jog in an effort to catch up with Nikki as quickly as possible. Behind him the raucous laughter got louder and harsher to his ears, his tormentor obviously relishing his situation.

I would give her the boaby as well

"I would give her the boaby as well "

Sounds fun

As he trotted after his girlfriend and the stranger whose cock she had just offered to suck, Ed noticed that they were heading towards their own car, or at least in its general direction.

He began to wonder if Nikki was taking him back to their car, so she could let Ed watch from the front while she played with Joe in the back. He smiled to himself, thinking that would be fun. He could maybe get some pictures on his phone to wank over later. He almost skipped at the thought, but caught himself just in time, not wanting to look ridiculous in public.

As he caught up with Nikki and Joe they were just drawing level with her Fabia. Ed slowed his pace to match theirs, less than a dozen paces behind, and watched to see whether they went in the back or front. To his surprise they did neither, but kept on walking past it, Joe's hand still rubbing Nikki's arse through her jeans.

Ed cleared his throat to attract their attention as he paused next to the drivers door. Nikki looked round, her face almost seeming surprised to see him there. "Yes Ed, what is it?"

"The car. You walked past it. Weren't you getting in?" Nikki's brow furrowed in confusion, then she let out a giggle, which brought out the dimples in her cheeks.

"Oh, babe, how cute. Did you think you were getting to watch?" Her giggle turned to a full throated laugh as she shook her head. "I don't think so. But I'll tell you what, you can get the engine running so that when Joe here has finished fucking my mouth we can get straight back on the road. Does that sound OK Joe?"

Joe nodded in response, and Ed couldn't fail to notice how the bulge in the crotch of his jeans seemed to twitch at Nikki's words.

Nikki reached into her jeans pocket and dug out the car key, tossing it to Ed, who fumbled, nearly dropping it, before recovering it safely in his grip. As he did this he took his eyes off Nikki and Joe. When he looked back up they were already on the move, making their way further across the car park towards an estate car parked on its own at the very edge of the parking area. Joe had taken the opportunity to slip his hand inside Nikki's jeans, and she was once more smiling up at him as they walked.

Ed stood, dumbstruck, and watched as they got to the estate, which was parked front first into the space, so it's rear was towards Ed. Nikki stopped and leant back against the door of the car, and had a brief discussion with Joe. Then she reached out her right hand to the waist band of his jeans, and casually undid the button.

She then moved her hand down his crotch, her mouth making a "wow" shape visible to Ed 25 metres away, even if he could not hear it. Then she quickly moved to the other side and got in the passenger seat, as Joe got in his side.

Ed looked around nervously, wondering if anyone had seen this lewd display by his girlfriend, but no-one was paying the slightest bit of attention to two people stood, seemingly chatting, by a car in a quiet spot. Everyone was going the other way, in the direction of Greggs and Burger King.

Grateful that no-one had seen his humiliation, Ed reached for the door handle and got in. The clock in the car read 12:34. They had only been in the services for just over ten minutes.

shropshire

More xx

edinburgh

Nice.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmmmnn

sunderland

Yes and !!!!

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

Keep going please!!!

great!

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

More

Ed sat in silence, his mouth dry, his hands gripping the steering wheel. By some stroke of luck Nikki's car was one of the closest to Joe's, even though it was parked a couple of rows away.

This meant that he could see the two figures in the car, Joe in the drivers seat, Nikki in the passengers through the back window. At first they chatted, with a fair bit of laughter from them both, then he could see the drivers seat position being changed as it was lowered back.

This gave Ed a better view of the top of Joe's head and shoulders. So he could be pretty sure from the wiggling motion that Joe was making that he was pushing his jeans down over his hips so that he could make it easier for Nikki to get at his dick.

Sure enough, she was watching his crotch avidly, and when he stopped wiggling her body language suggested she was smiling. She leaned across towards Joe and reached out her arm.

Ed was transfixed as he watched her arm begin to make the up and down motion that meant she had taken his cock in her hand, and was now slowly wanking it with long, deliberate strokes.

Nikki said something to Joe, and Ed saw him nod in response. At that point she shifted in her seat and turned to look out of the rear windows. Ed knew that she was looking at him across the car park, and the wide grin on her face told him that she knew he was watching.

Then Nikki dipped her head into Joe's lap and Ed could only watch as Joe pushed his head back as she took his length in her mouth for the first time.

Woooooo Yeah!

Top top story

shropshire

More pleassseeeeeee

keep going, this is hot!

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Mmm

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Fuck this is good

edinburgh

Great hearing it from your side. Nice change

Such a hot story

shropshire

More x

Just caught up with this one good story more please

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Awsome

Anymore to this? It's great

More please

We want more!!

Sunderland

Very good

Will post the final parts tonight!

Amazing story

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Book marked

great, thanks

Mmm very good

Ed licked his lips nervously and realised that he was holding his breath. He gasped as he exhaled harshly, but never took his eyes off the estate car parked a short distance away.

Through the rear window he could just make out his girlfriends head bobbing up and down in the crotch of some guy that up until an hour ago neither of them knew existed.

Ed recognised the technique, even from so far away. Nikki liked to take her time with her blow jobs, starting off slowly, taking the cock deeper into her mouth with every few dips of her head. Sure enough, he could see her head slowly rising and falling, occasionally pausing on the down stroke.

Ed groaned, knowing that when her head stopped moving, it meant that Nikki was using her tongue to wind around the head of the cock in her mouth, teasing the helmet. His dick had been between her lips enough times for him to know just how good her probing tongue could feel.

Next, Ed knew, Nikki would take the cock deeper into her mouth, working her lips along the shaft as she tried to bury the entire length in her throat. Then up she would come, gasping for air, before diving back down for another mouthful.

The way that Joe's head bounced off his seat head rest told Ed that Nikki was running through her full repertoire of oral skills as she sucked his dick in a service station car park.

Ed jumped.

Looking down he saw that his hand was rubbing at the crotch of his jeans, his own erection straining to be released. His hand had gone subconsciously from the steering wheel to his lap, and begun stroking himself in time to Nikki's bobbing head. Ed pulled his hand away, embarrassed to be touching himself so openly in a public place. He glanced out of the car windows. Luckily no-one had witnessed himy fondling himself, so he felt relieved as he placed his hands back on the steering wheel.

"Jesus", Ed thought to himself, "Imagine getting caught wanking yourself in a car park in broad daylight"

Ed looked at the time once more. 12:41. Nikki had been sucking a strangers dick for over 5 minutes now and still her head worked up and down in his lap. Ed felt his pulse race with arousal.

As he stared at the car, his mind raced, imagining how her hot mouth would be sucking and licking his cock. His hand fell once more from the steering wheel into his lap, stroking his confined prick harder as his breathing became increasingly shallow.

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

Hope she goes further and fucks him as well while you have to watch. Comes back to you with her pussy dripping of cum mmmmm

Will definitely be trying to finish this today - real life being a right pain in the arse at the minute...

Can't wait to read more of this what a horny read. Well written Op

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Git me waiting fir the next chapter

Can't wait for the rest of it

By *lwayshorny2009Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Still waiting

Ed chewed on his lip as he sat in his girlfriends car, his gaze fixed on the estate car that she was in, which was parked only a short distance away.

Joe had reclined his seat a little bit further, and then placed his hands behind his head. Ed could see his hands gripping the head rest, his fingers flexing as Nikki worked her magic on his cock with her tongue and mouth.

Ed knew that she gave the most amazing blow jobs, and it looked like she was really pulling out all the stops on Joe. Ed could imagine her tongue running it's way around his helmet, flicking into his slit, then her mouth sliding down the length of his shaft until her nose was buried in his pubes. Nikki had sucked Ed's cock plenty of times and he couldn't help but daydream about how good it felt to have her trying to drain the spunk from his balls.

Suddenly there was a loud rap at the window beside him. Ed jumped, startled and whipped round to see what was going on. The Glaswegian from earlier stood at the side of the car, laughing loudly.

"Is that your lass sucking dick in that motor? Knew she was a right wee tart. And look at you - sat in the car park watchin' and tugging on your wee willy!"

Ed realised that his hand still lay on his lap, grasping his erection, jerking himself off as he watched his girl suck cock through a car window.

He quickly pulled his hand away, but he knew it was too late - he had been caught wanking himself in broad daylight.

The man roared with derisory laughter at his obvious discomfort and began to walk away. Ed could hear his words as he slowly sauntered towards Joe's car, "Your girlfriend is a dirty wee tart, and you're a wee wanker!!"

Ed felt his cheeks burn with shame and his breath catch in his throat as the words rang I his ears.

Brilliant

Cant wait to here more, love this story x

Caught out lol

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

This is brilliant , thanks xx

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Ed watched, a sinking feeling in his stomach, as the Glaswegian walked across the car park to where Joe's car was parked. His lips felt dry and his head pounded as he realised that this whole situation was rapidly spiralling out of control.

Neither Joe nor Nikki had noticed the man approaching. Hardly surprising seeing as she had her head in his crotch, and her mouth full of his cock. They both were a little pre-occupied.

The man stopped next to the drivers window, glancing back at Ed as he did so. For a second nothing happened, then Ed could see Joe jerk his head back as he became aware of the man stood by his car. A split second later Nikki's head pulled up from Joe's lap, and for a split second the three of them seemed frozen.

Ed watched as the man raised his hands in a placatory gesture, then made hand signals back in the direction of himself. Joe wound down his window and Nikki sat up in her seat and looked through the back seat window as the Glaswegian chatted quickly. He made a number of gestures back in Ed's direction, including one which looked like he was pretending to wank. Ed was mortified - this guy had just walked over to the car where his girlfriend was sucking off a stranger, and told them both that he was sitting a few meters away pulling at his crotch in excitement.

As the guy made the wanking motion, Nikki burst out laughing, and once more looked at him through the rear window. As she laughed she shook her head, as if in shame at his actions. Joe too could be seen to be laughing, and leaned out of the drivers window to glance across the car park at Ed.

After a brief discussion all three of them looked at Ed. They all seemed to be laughing as they all made a wanking motion with one hand. Nikki especially seemed to find it amusing. Ed blushed, his face burning with the humiliation of it.

He watched as Nikki's head dipped into Joe's lap once more, and resumed her oral teasing of him. The Glaswegian stood by the open window, leaning in, and making comments. Nikki lifted her head and nodded at something he said, then dropped her mouth to Joe's cock once more. The Glaswegian pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and scribbled something on it, then passed it to Joe, who reached over and pushed the paper into Nikki's rear pocket of her jeans. As he did this the Glaswegian turned to Ed and gave him a double thumbs up and a big grin. Then he tapped the top of Joe's car and turned and walked away.

Joe gave him a wave, and then the window was wound back up. During this last exchange, Nikki had not lifted her head from his lap, so Ed knew that she had been sucking the dick of a man she had just met while he was having a conversation with another complete stranger. He tried to swallow, but his throat was so dry it took him several attempts.

Ed stared down at his crotch. His cock was twitching in his jeans. He didn't even have to touch himself anymore for his body to show just how much of a turn on it was to see his gorgeous girlfriend playing with another man.

Long time coming, thanks for continuing

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

Magic, keep it on...

By *atineLadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

Great story x

sunderland

Continue plz

Please keep writing xxxx

Every week I stop at Taybay heading South for work I think of this story. Would be cool to have a similar encounter. Keep writing..

Excellent, more! I hope our wanked hero gets some rewards for being so good and humiliated, possibly meets another woman on the way to the service toilets who services him!

Please please please, dont make us wait so long for the next installment x

More please

Fab story

A couple of cars coming into the car park momentarily obscured Ed's view of the silver estate. He blinked a couple of times, his eyelids feeling almost as dry as his throat. He glanced down at the clock - Nikki had been in that silver estate for just under fifteen minutes now, most of which had been spent with a strangers cock in her mouth.

Ed moaned out loud at the thought of it as the cars cleared his view, and he could once more see his girlfriends head bobbing up and down through the rear view mirror. There had been a slight change - Joe had grasped Nikki's hair in his left hand. Ed could see that he was pulling her up and down roughly by the ponytail. Nikki's oral skills had obviously had the desired effect, and Joe was now beginning to lose control and fuck her mouth hard.

Ed knew how much Nikki loved to be treated rough. The way Joe was pulling on her hair was sure to have her pussy soaking her panties and possibly her jeans as well. Ed could just imagine the noises that would be getting squeezed from her mouth as Joe tried to ram his prick down her throat.

Just then Joe brought his other hand round from behind the head rest, and with both hands across the back of her head, he held Nikki in place, her mouth filled with his cock. Ed felt time stop, and his heart thud wildly in his chest as he watched Joe's shoulders buck hard against the seat. Once, twice, three times he heaved up in his seat. Ed groaned as he realised that each thrust would be matched by a spurt of hot spunk shooting directly into his girlfriends mouth.

Mmmmm, more please

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

Bookmarked

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Bristol, Thornbury

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

A very horny read whilst at work

Joe released his hold on Nikki's head and Ed watched as she slowly lifted herself out of his lap.

The two of them looked at each other for a moment and then Nikki blew him a kiss and turned to reach for the door handle.

Ed fixed his gaze on his girlfriend as she came round the back of the car and began walking towards their own car.

She looked fantastic - her hair had that messed up, just been fucked look about it, half of it pulled from her ponytail. Her tight red t-shirt had also been pulled up slightly making her look very sexily dishevelled. Ed stared lustfully at her as she slowly reached up and pulled her hair back into the ponytail, then reached down and smoothed her top straight around her breasts and down across her hips.

Nikki had a devilish smirk on her face as she slowly paced the last few steps to the passenger door. She was placing one foot in front of the other as she walked, which made her hips swing from side to side. Ed wanted to fuck her so badly right now.

Nikki opened the car door and slipped into her seat. She still had the same look on her face, eyes dancing with mischief and lips twisted in a crooked smile.

"Well?" Asked Ed, "Was that what you wanted?"

Nikki was silent, just sitting there with that enigmatic smile on her face. After a few seconds she opened her mouth and Ed could see why she had kept it closed on the walk back from Joe's car.

A pool of milky white spunk lay thickly across her tongue, filling half her mouth.

Ed let out a low groan as she closed her mouth and tipped her head back slightly. He could see her throat working as she swallowed the hot cum that Joe had left in her mouth. Nikki slowly opened her mouth once more - it was empty.

She let out a giggle at the look of amazement on Ed's face.

"Fuck! That was horny! I feel like such a dirty little tart" Nikki leaned across and kissed Ed on the lips. "Let's get driving babe - my clit is burning and I need to have a play"

Ed nodded dumbly, fumbling for the ignition as Nikki fastened her seat belt then reclined her seat. A honk of a horn distracted Ed - he looked up to see Joe waving at them as he drove off, a massive grin on his face. Nikki waved back, the grin on her face matching the one on Joe's.

Ed pulled out of the space and headed for the exit to the motorway. As he did so Nikki was unbuttoning her jeans and slipping them down over her hips to reveal her black sheer panties. He could see her hand slip inside the elastic and her fingers began to gently circle her clit.

Nikki chuckled "Eyes on the road driver. That was so fucking horny Ed! Joe had such a nice cock, really thick, I could barely get it all in my mouth - but I did! And he came so hard, I don't know how I managed to keep so much to show you because I had to swallow the rest. Fuck, that was hot!"

As she spoke her fingers continued their steady caressing of her pussy, occasionally dipping in between her lips, which caused a squelching noise. This let Ed now just how much his girlfriend had enjoyed sucking a strangers cock in a motorway service station car park. The thought made his own cock twitch and he reached down to make himself more comfortable as his hard on was trapped in his boxers.

Nikki saw his movement and let out a snort of laughter "Oh god! Are you wanking yourself again? That was so funny when that guy came and told us what you were doing - how embarrassing for you to be caught pulling your chain in a public place"

Ed blushed and tried to reply, but Nikki carried on laughing loudly. Then she stopped and lifted her hips off the car seat, reaching into the back pocket of her jeans and pulling out a piece of paper with numbers scribbled on it.

"That glaswegian guy gave me his number. He says he has a transit van and he drives up and down the motorway a lot. He offered to let me get more comfortable in the back the next time I want some fun. He says you can come too so that you don't get caught playing with yourself while you watch me and him playing. I must give him a text. Now, you drive. I'm just going to lie here and think about Joe and his cock for a little while"

With that Nikki slipped her hand back in her knickers and let out a sigh. Ed concentrated on the road.

That's the last part of this story, hope you have enjoyed it. Obviously Ed and Nikki get up to a lot more, so if you are interested please let me know.

I hops ed gets some fun!

Just caught up again so horny and yes would love hear more

Bookmarked for a quiet evening alone

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Oh to be a service station slut mmmmm

Glad you have enjoyed the story

"Glad you have enjoyed the story "
is there any more to follow?

If people are interested...

Yes

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Nice 1

"Nice 1 "

Thank you

Looking forward to hearing more x

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Count me in for the next installment! Keep us posted through here...

Fucked herself as she read this earlier... She came so hard that she squirted all over the bed..

top marks guys

Nice one mate

"Fucked herself as she read this earlier... She came so hard that she squirted all over the bed..

top marks guys "

Well done Ed

[Removed by poster at 31/10/15 02:58:26]

"Fucked herself as she read this earlier... She came so hard that she squirted all over the bed..

top marks guys

Well done Ed"

Ok that's quite enough of that lip... Now go to our room

top marks guys "

That is just awesome - so pleased you liked it

» Add a new message to this topic