FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > PLEASURE FOR ME PLEASURE FOR YOU

PLEASURE FOR ME PLEASURE FOR YOU

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

AT LAST WE MEET

We have both fantasised about this for such a long time and at last we meet .......

I drop you a text and tell you to meet me at the hotel bar at 7pm.......

Ive taken my time today to make sure i look my best for you ive picked what im going to wear for you and have put great thought into what i think you'd like to see me wearing.

first i start by puttin on a black satin suspender belt and slipping on some silky smooth black seemed stockings then i top that off with some black sexy thongs and matching bra some killer black heels i look myself up and down in the mirror and im happy with how i look for you

i apply some slutty Ruby Red lipstick and spray some perfume before slipping on my long black full length fur coat and im now ready to meet you .

I arrive at the hotel bar to find you looking and smelling as delicious as ive always expected you would my heart pounding as i take in just how attractive you are..... you have picked a quiet cosy booth which i like very much .

You greet me with a huge smile and a gentle kiss and a very warm hug .

We sit for a while passing time chatting about this and that and all the while im thinking i wish we could skip dinner and just get to the room as i want you so much.

You ask me why im not taking my coat off i dont reply to you instead i look you in the eyes and slowly seductivly unbutton my coat to reveal what ive got on underneath your eyes almost pop out of your head and the biggest grin spreads across you lips you pull me close to you and begin kissing me passionatly your hands feel warm on my bare skin as you touch my breast you begin to kiss my neck and whisper in my ear how much you want me now ,

I reach down and feel your cock throbbing through your trousers i unzip and take your cock into my hands and as i do i hear a pleasure gasp escape from your lips we continue exploring with our hands before we're interupted by the waitress telling us our table is ready for dinner we both go a little red before ajusting our clothes and following her to our table but just as we get there you look at me and wink telling me to stay here i then see you go over to the waitress and speak to her you then come back to me take me by the hand and lead me to the hotel lift .

Once we're in there you begin kissing me passionalty again telling me how much you want me ...need me ....

You take the the key card from your pocket and open the door to the hotel room once were in there you unbutton my coat and let it fall to the floor your eyes pierceing my skin as you devour every curve with your eyes then you push me against the wall and kiss my lips neck breasts and tummy before sinking to your knees slipping my panties to one side and and licking my very wet clit and pussy ...its not long before i feel that rumble between my legs that lets me know my first orgasam with you is on its way i grab hold of your head and pull you closer to me grinding on your tongue and letting my love juice come over your tongue and moaning in pleasure as i do .... you then slide back up my body kissing me hard letting me taste my love juice on your lips .

I then repay you by pushing you against the wall and giving you oral looking up at you with my big fuck me eyes just sends you over the edge as you grab my head and fuck my mouth full of your delicious cum mmmmmmmmmmm.

Both satisfied for now we head back down stairs for dinner we continue to tease each other into a frenzy and know its going to be an amazing nite .

We head back to the room where we shower together and begin and whole nite of slow sensual love making mixed with some really horny dirty frenzed fucking whilst drinking champagne and gettting high on the sexual extasy mmmmmmmm very very yummy thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic