FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Straight strap-on

Straight strap-on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I posted this on another part of the forum as a comment, but the thread seemed to go dead and I was wondering what people thought about this kind of situation.

I've enjoyed the pleasure of being taken up the arse by my ex-girlfriend's strap-on.

Although I knew I liked my arse being played with, I'd never thought of a strap-on until I saw my ex-girlfriend eyeing up one that's designed for men to use to DP their partner. Ever since seeing that I wondered what it would be like for her to use it on me.

Eventually we got round to going to nice 'n' naughty and bought one. When we got it home I got nervous about her using it on me, and whether she'd enjoy it or just do it to satisfy my depraved fantasy! When we got down to it she was quite careful about not hurting me and didn't seem relaxed at all, but she played with my cock and fucked my arse until I came and it was a hugely strong orgasm for me, one of the strongest ever!

I still wasn't sure if she had enjoyed it, but when I came to play with her she was just about as wet as I'd ever seen her! She explained that she was just nervous, but it had really turned her on to pleasure me like that....which was nice!

I then used it on her (after cleaning it obviously!) for her first "DP" which she thoroughly enjoyed too.

For totally unrelated reasons, we broke up soon after that and she left me with the strap-on. I'm not sure how women would react if I gave it them to use on me though!

Ever since then I've been wondering if I could be bi, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. I don't really feel any urge to be with men!?

The only situation I could see me being involved with men would be if a woman was forcing me to do it, but even thinking about that I think it would have to be a pretty special situation for me to be into it.

Moral of the story...I do love a sexy woman's strap-on, she can do whatever to me! But thinking of it as a real man weirds me out a bit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have the same fantasy. To be fucked by a woman with a strap on makes me so horny , but i have no wish to be taken by a man.

The same sort of thing happened to me some time ago, and I loved it, I must say. I also am not sure about a guy doing it, but never say never, who knows whats round the corner

Shaz has wanted to do me up the arse with her strap on for a long long time, a few times she has chased me around the bedroom with it giggling her head of!

I would prob try it just the once, but you should see the size of this thing, no way is that going up my arse!

Tony

"Shaz has wanted to do me up the arse with her strap on for a long long time, a few times she has chased me around the bedroom with it giggling her head of!

I would prob try it just the once, but you should see the size of this thing, no way is that going up my arse!

Tony"

tony come to your senses man no go on the big rubber penetrator

By *razykayakersCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Mrs KK has used her small strap on on me before plenty times - I wouldnt say its a gay thing at all, I'm straight and wouldnt want to do anything with another man - just feels nice!

And it gets her super-wet

"tony come to your senses man no go on the big rubber penetrator "

Thats just evil!

Mkes me eyes water just thinking about it

Tony

Were moving into a new flat this month!

A strap on will be getting bought for sure!!

"Were moving into a new flat this month!

A strap on will be getting bought for sure!!"

It's an essential! The bigger the better, it gives something to work up to!!!

"Were moving into a new flat this month!

A strap on will be getting bought for sure!!

It's an essential! The bigger the better, it gives something to work up to!!! "

The bigger the better

I wanna start with something pretty small

i'd be happy starting with a finger then working up something bigger. Afinger in the arse will send a man over the edge

i would love to be done up arse by a woman with strapon

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"I'm not sure how women would react if I gave it them to use on me though!"

i think it would depend on the individual. you could always hint at it or ask if she had ever thought about using a strap on? i think you would probaly be able to judge from the reaction you get.

"Ever since then I've been wondering if I could be bi, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. I don't really feel any urge to be with men!?"

you're probably right. it's just to do with who and what you feel comfortable with. just because you like your 'arse being played with' doesn't mean you want a man to do it.

xx

Dont do plastic,only real allowed near my ass lol

Plastic hurts

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

well got to say i do very much enjoy when kazz puts hers on is lots of fun with the old lube lol

Def good fun had my 1st strapon last night from Katie & want more!

"Def good fun had my 1st strapon last night from Katie & want more! "

u lucky sod

I'am still dreaming of a girl using a strapon on me ' oh i wish any offers please call. thanks

can understand this view completely i have had no bi expieriences but am very curious i have a very sexy wife who once suggested me wearing her lingerie as a form of role play i found it very very sexy she does not have a strap on but has two vibrators which she often uses mostly alone on herself one is quite large and penis shaped the other slim silver about 4 ins, once when we were having a great sexy session and she was sucking my cock she used the small vibrator 1st on my balls then she wet it with her mouth and eased it up my anus i came almost imedieatlely and as the story teller said the cum was unlike anything i have ever had before its very hard even to describe but very very pleasurable the best ever, bel

i really need this fantasy to become a reality one day , i'm not attracted to maen at all , but the thought of a hot sexy girl fucking me with a strapon is kinda hot

being bi myself id love a woman to fuck me wth a strapon a butplug not same efect but as with us guys are g stpo is up the ass i think somone had taken piss lol but u do get good orgasums if doing it right

I love to be bent over with a lovely lady riding my sissy arse... Especially if her hubby is fucking my face at the same time

& yes i obviously have bi tendencies, but i've never had a guy fuck me yet lol

» Add a new message to this topic