FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > work can be fun

work can be fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At work on monday i was plastering a ladies kitchen. She was about 48 black hair massive breasts and to be honest very attractive. Anyway i turns up to her house and began to put my dust sheets down. I then put pva on the walls and she came in the room wearing jeans and a toght top offering me a cup of tea so i said ok . So we gets talking about work shes asked if i was busy with work i said its not great but its ok i asked what her proffesion was which was an accountant. She then said i need some plastering done in the spare bedroom if you want to give me a quote i said i will plaster this first then i will look so i gets to work plastering. I am half way through doing the room i hear her shouting can you look at this now so i said ok. Start walking up the stairs and the door is shut so i onocked and she said im in here so i entered the romm and i was in shock she was on the bed using a vibrator i said what is it your wanting done up here then with a cheeky grin on my face. She got of the ned and unbuttoned my overalls by this time i was so hard and ready she could see it buldge in my jeans she looked at me and said oh big boy you want me to suck that for you. I couldnt believe my luck there she is sucking on my cock me horny as fuck gagging for it and her teenage daughter comes back from school i had to pull my jeans up and button my overalls and pretend i had been in the bathroom. Guess what and where im plastering tomorrow camt wait

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good keep us updated on how it goes please

Get some good pics

"Get some good pics "
never even thought about that

"At work on monday i was plastering a ladies kitchen. She was about 48 black hair massive breasts and to be honest very attractive. Anyway i turns up to her house and began to put my dust sheets down. I then put pva on the walls and she came in the room wearing jeans and a toght top offering me a cup of tea so i said ok . So we gets talking about work shes asked if i was busy with work i said its not great but its ok i asked what her proffesion was which was an accountant. She then said i need some plastering done in the spare bedroom if you want to give me a quote i said i will plaster this first then i will look so i gets to work plastering. I am half way through doing the room i hear her shouting can you look at this now so i said ok. Start walking up the stairs and the door is shut so i onocked and she said im in here so i entered the romm and i was in shock she was on the bed using a vibrator i said what is it your wanting done up here then with a cheeky grin on my face. She got of the ned and unbuttoned my overalls by this time i was so hard and ready she could see it buldge in my jeans she looked at me and said oh big boy you want me to suck that for you. I couldnt believe my luck there she is sucking on my cock me horny as fuck gagging for it and her teenage daughter comes back from school i had to pull my jeans up and button my overalls and pretend i had been in the bathroom. Guess what and where im plastering tomorrow camt wait "

Well im here now plastering in the bedroom shes downstairs making me a cup of tea i will let you all know what happens later if anything does

plz do

Fingers crossed for u buddy from one trades man to another

Well i finished the walls and she asked if i wanted to get cleaned up in here wet room. I said ok so i goes in then five mins in there she is naked and join me im so horny and she starts with washing me down and massaging my cock at this point my cock is so hard she then begins massaging my bell end with her tounge. Then she asked would it be ok to stick a finger in my ass i said you can rim it if you wish so she spreads my ass and licks it and sucks it so hard. Then she said are you submisive yes i am she said well start licking my pussy then she sat on my face and the water was dripping all iver our bodies then she sat on my cock and said fuck me like the slut i am so i was poinding her as hard and fast as i could my penis was aching as her pussy was so tight then she said bend me over and fuck me slow so i did then she said wait there

Come on you tease

Lucky bastard

She returned with a butt plug in packet and said this is yours and stuck it in me i was so horny this is like my biggest fantasy then we fucked more and when i was about to cum she said i want it in my did mouth so i did as i was told then she said now kiss me and swallow so i did now shes saying she wants her front room painted i said i dont do that she said you can and you will

Did u manage to get some pics x

No sorry

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

Shame no photos

To be honest i couldnt believe it was happening and never even thought about photos sorry

Anyone here need any work done

Just nearly got caught taking naked pics in someone house hehe

Update im now working in manchester a lady got my number of a site i advertise my company and said can you come plaster my full house this is the second day at the house and im staying here but she came with a female friend and said you go on fab dont you i said emmmm yeah they said thats why we are getting you to plaster the house and your in for a treat tonight mmmm

Upadte.... looking to do more anywhere in the uk

What happened that night?

Lets jsut say she sucked my cock while i was plastering and swallowed it all

update: whilst getting petrol for my van a lady wrote down my number of my van and sent me a text saying hi i know this might crewp you out but i seen you at the petrol station and was wondering if you would be up for some fun sometime. This has never happened before but i must admit its a turn on what should i send back

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

Painter and decorator here 30 years experience do mostly high end work would love this to happen to me and open to offers. Wow such a horny scenario xx

meeting her on saturday

» Add a new message to this topic