FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Leeds First Friday

Leeds First Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I've said I have a bit of a "thing" for sexy, dominant TVs and I took the plunge and decided to scratch my itch and go along to Leeds First Friday.

A few friends and I decided to make a night of it, a bite to eat, a few drinks, some dancing and then see what happens. Deciding what to wear was simple as I've always been a stocking wearer having not had tights on since I was in my teens, so that was very straightforward. Point heel seamed Gios with a six strap belt from SHQ with a little lace thong under a pencil skirt with a black lace bra and a sexy top completed my outfit. I'd spent the day getting my hair done and was waxed a few days before so I was good to go so to speak. After a meal and a few drinks we were in a club dancing (I'm a terrible dancer) and generally having a good time

I'd been up to the bar a few times and on one visit a tall sexy dark haired CD in a shimmery blue dress had groped my bum. Rather than my usual way of stopping people groping me which involves shouting, stamping and sometimes a quick slap I pushed back into her hand. Made me ever so hot.

We ended up on the dance floor and I was lost in a crowd with my sexy CD running her hands all over me which did nothing to stop me feeling extremely turned on and very very wet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Sounds promising, what happened next?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We quickly made our way to the toilets where I was pushed onto the toilet and she slid her dress up to her waist as I ran my hands up her legs. When she started to pull he panties down she grabbed my head and pushed her hardening cock into my mouth. I was in heaven licking and sucking her cock while she held my head and slowly started to fuck my mouth. It wasn't long before I felt her cock bulge and hot cum filled my mouth and with her still fucking my mouth I had no option other than to swallow. All this and I was still fully clothed, a pussy that felt as if it was on fire and desperate to be used. All she did was tuck herself away and slide her dress back down, god I could have screamed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have had you screaming for a different reasons

Such a sexy looking lady xx

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Do carry on you sexy hot minx xxxx

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love a night like this! at lff or out on canal street!

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

"We quickly made our way to the toilets where I was pushed onto the toilet and she slid her dress up to her waist as I ran my hands up her legs. When she started to pull he panties down she grabbed my head and pushed her hardening cock into my mouth. I was in heaven licking and sucking her cock while she held my head and slowly started to fuck my mouth. It wasn't long before I felt her cock bulge and hot cum filled my mouth and with her still fucking my mouth I had no option other than to swallow. All this and I was still fully clothed, a pussy that felt as if it was on fire and desperate to be used. All she did was tuck herself away and slide her dress back down, god I could have screamed."

OMG the selfish bitch !!!

We left the club after telling my friends I was going. trying you kiss them goodnight without letting them know I'd just had a mouthful of cum wasn't easy!

A short taxi ride to the Metropole hotel and we were alone in her room. I was quickly stripped to my stockings, heels and bra with my panties torn off before she pushed me to my knees. I was ordered to suck as her cock was thrust back into my mouth and she grabbed at my hair again.

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Do go on xx

"We left the club after telling my friends I was going. trying you kiss them goodnight without letting them know I'd just had a mouthful of cum wasn't easy!

A short taxi ride to the Metropole hotel and we were alone in her room. I was quickly stripped to my stockings, heels and bra with my panties torn off before she pushed me to my knees. I was ordered to suck as her cock was thrust back into my mouth and she grabbed at my hair again."

Am I missing some thing? Started off being told by a female and now being told by a male?

» Add a new message to this topic