FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriend fantasy

Girlfriend fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently met a gal who is physically and mentally a great fuck..She loves getting me aroused in public and in hotels..anybody else met or dates a lady like this...Share your stories please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Where best place she done it to u

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I've been getting men aroused in public for years

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I was with this lady n she treated me to a nite in a hotel n I arranged to meet her in d bar but I knew she would b flirting with guys in d bar cos u want to see how sexy she was dressed thigh high stilletoes boots n sexy lingerie n sexy dress mmm n I just walk in and give her a big hug n all d guys faces drop in disgust lol as we headed up to bed mmm she was a cracker I was turned on bye her flirting in d bar . I knew she would b flirting with all s guys but she only wanted me mmm

We went away for the weekend near Oban Scotland...nice lochside hotel..We went for a midnight stroll along the beach. The walk was quite tricky cause of the dark and large boulders so we navigated further inland...found this little hideaway with a bench.Kats soon got down to work she lay back on the bench and had me stand over her face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We went away for the weekend near Oban Scotland...nice lochside hotel..We went for a midnight stroll along the beach. The walk was quite tricky cause of the dark and large boulders so we navigated further inland...found this little hideaway with a bench.Kats soon got down to work she lay back on the bench and had me stand over her face"

So deserted beach at midnight . been there done that ,

Was at the bottom of someone's garden and they were in

"I've been getting men aroused in public for years "
tell us more Miss

She undid my belt and unzipped my jeans ....she got my semi hard cock out and proceed to work her tongue all over my helmet...This was getting us both us horned up as we both started to enjoy the moment. I got her to lift her bum off the bench so that I could slip her jeans off to let me get my hand all over her soaking wet pussy....

[Removed by poster at 20/09/15 15:34:59]

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I don't like to wear panties

Kat was now gagging and slurping on my hard cock as I put it in her mouth...she was moaning as I was fingering her wet pussy..I was concious of the people in the lodge and that they might come out and would probably hear us at it.

just met a girl too..trying to get her into swinging. We are going on holiday together to thailand in Dec so will try some group action

Tha sounds exciting keep me posted on your endeavours; )

Kat was giving me the best blow job I have ever had. It was so good I could not contain my pleasure any longer and started to groan...This really turned her on knowing she was pleasing me. She had her hands around my rigid cock and was swallowing the rest in her mouth as I was finger fucking her. We were both starting to get carried away in the heat of the moment...I glanced up and noticed a shadowy figure in the back ground

And?...

It fealt quite weird knowing we were being watched but could not stop. It was a fantasy that Kat always shared with me in the bedroom as we fucked,and now it was happening for real. I fealt my cock stiffen even harder in anticipation. I stood kat up and kissed & whispered in her ear that we were being watched. We stripped naked and decided to give our guest a full on show. Kat dropped to her knees and put her hands on my cock and guided it to her mouth. We were side on to the voyeur and could both see and watch what was unfolding near us.

[Removed by poster at 24/09/15 11:06:56]

The shadowy figure crept closer for a better looK. I then got kat to stand up and bend over the bench.Her fantasy was to have a guy watch me fuck her Doggy style,

As he played with his cock.

I could not belive that we were about to live her fantasy.Kat let out a moan as I slipped my rock hard cock into her soaking pussy.She moaned for me to fuck her deep hard and fast. All the while she was looking up and back at me. She then glanced towards the figure in the dark. At this stage we could not tell what sex the person was. Either way we were both getting off on the situation.

Kat then moaned that she was was going to cum soon and that she would love nothing better than to see another guy with his cock out wanking at the sight of her getting fucked. No sooner had Kat moaned that out when the figure stepped out of the shadows. It was a he.He never said anything. He just motioned towards Kat and started to undo his belt. Kat stretched out her arm and grabbed at his belt buckle and zip.

I could sense her excitement.She was getting so horned up. The guy dropped his trousers and boxers to reveal a huge thick cock. With a massive helmet.Kat just murmured OMG.Talk about sureal, Here was me fucking her from behind and this complete stranger out from nowhere getting his cock handled by my GF.Kat was now fondling this guys huge cock.He moved to towards her head and let her grab his thick cock. It was as though I was not even there. Kat was begging me to fuck her faster as she was wanking this monster cock into life.She had both hands around it and was pushing back and forward on his big thick dick. THe guy just smirked and said it was her lucky night as his Mrs was out on an overnighter.

I was fucking Kat as hard and deep as I could.She Had the guys cock fully erect in no time at all..Kat could not get her hand around his helmet it was that big.I could tell he wanted to mount Kat and give her a good Fucking I looked at him and he just motioned to swap positions.He walked behind me and motioned his cock towards Kats soaking pussy. I withdrew my cock and watched as he placed his big helmet at the mouth of Kats pussy. He started to squeeze his monster cock into my Girl friend. It was an amazing sight to witness his dick must have been 12 inch long and the thickness of deodorant can. KAT was begging him to push it in all the way and fuck her senseless. He was teasing her by putting it in then withdrawing it. I walked round to Kats head and got her to suck at my cock. It was not long before the guy slid his huge cock into kat.I could see she was in both pain and pleasure all at once...He then proceed the fuck her like she had never been before. I stood back and watched the whole show unfold.I was shocked and turned on at the same time .Kat just drifted into her own world with the stranger fucking her senseless .I started to wank my cock at the sight I was witnessing..Kat was moaning and groaning as if she was in heaven.

A bit of me was jealous and horned at the same time. I could feel my cock twitch and jerk as I shot my cum all over Kats face...She was loving the whole scenario.she was begging the guy to fuck her but not cum inside her. Next she let out a pleasured scream as she climaxed whilst the guy was fucking her. He had his hands on her shoulders as he pumped his huge cock into her time and time again. He let out a giggle as he knew he was taking Kat to places sexually I couldnt. He withdrew his huge member and turned Kat to face him and forced what he could in to Kats mouth...She started to gag as he shot his cum in to her mouth..It started to dribble out as she struggled to accommodate his big thick cock.The stranger just stood back and admired what he had reduced my GF to ..She was on her knees begging for more. It's as though I was not even there...The stranger just pulled up his trousers and Said that she knew where he was if she wanted more. He glanced at me and quipped

That's how you Fuck you GF mate and wandered back up towards his garden..Kat stood up and cleaned her self up. She seemed quite embarrassed at what just went before.I never said anything. We just got sorted and headed back to the hotel.Probably the weirdest situation I ever found myself in...Wow

By *orn_ball11Man  over a year ago

Portrush

Fantastic read ! Really enjoyed so Much ! Kinky as hell

"Fantastic read ! Really enjoyed so Much ! Kinky as hell"
you done anything like that with your gal

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

I love reading stories like that...Are there any ladies out there who have had a similar situation...would love to read those

» Add a new message to this topic