FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Champagne Showers

Champagne Showers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etLike OP   Man  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

A friend who has variously described me as; being a deviant, my sordid ways and other utterances, intended to be derogatory, sent me one of those email pics he had found, where a naked female is being lavished and ravaged by two men in race suits while pouring champagne over her. He entitled it "This is why I love motorsport" it is true, that is a subject we both enjoy, with various participation, thrills, spills and expensive mistakes over the years. What I could not fathom, is why he would choose to idolise such a photograph, while continuing to condemn my lifestyle. I have played with champagne and had enjoyable group experiences with, or without bubbly.

A different friend, who has the right attributes, ie female, open minded and insatiable was more than willing to incorporate a bottle of Moet into our play.

With us both enjoying watersports, if this is not your thing, there is no need to read further, she was ideal. My original set up of black PVC sheets, spare oversheet and towels, has now been replaced with a paddling pool. On browsing, I had specific requirements. It must be plain, no cartoon fish or other images lending itself to anything other than for adult use. While I had seen "Jumbo pools" this was not going to be a great help, as it would be used mainly indoors. I was heartened to find one that was approximately the size of a kingsize mattress, plain blue and white, so that was ordered and arrived shortly afterwards.

When my friend visited, we shared the amusement of this pool as I pumped up the inflatable sides. I will certainly need to get an electric pump, as although it provides a warm up, I would much rather keep all my energy for play! A few towels arranged in, and nearby the pool, the Moet & Chandon grabbed from the kitchen, electric blankets pushing heat through for comfort and we climbed into the pool.

The cork popped and we got our first wetness as the bottle frothed up. Both took swigs from the bottle and passed the liquid to one another in our snogs. I poured some across her pubis which ran down across her clit and pussy, she shrieked with the coldness, while giggling at the tingle from the bubbles. I got between her legs, pouring more out of the bottle, while lapping at her lips enjoying her wetness mixed with the champagne. I would bring myself back up to dribble the mixture into her open mouth and across her chest. Following her licking, she wanted to give me a fizzy blow job. She had used Blue Wkd the first time we met, that was an awesome experience then, and she now made a great effort to pleasure me, my cock swimming in liquids, bathing deep in her throat.

In that this story differs from my erotica, in being wholly true, not just inspired by other experiences, not everything went according to plan. To give her the same fizzy feeling as she had given me, I tried to fuck her with the bottle while shaking it up. Unfortunately, I'd left the foil on the neck! After recifying the situation, we had more fun as I repeated pushed the bottle inside her then made the contents gush up into her. She held some in so I could take a drink. This I eagerly lapped up. We were having so much kinky fun until the inevitable results of, mostly, drinking the bubbly began.

We already had champagne, saliva, pussy juice and pre cum sloshing over us as passed up the bottle then I knelt between her legs. Once she had taken a further swig, dribbled some over her chin, spouted some from her mouth towards me, she put the bottle out of the way and held her pussy lips open. I aimed my cock towards her exposed clit and soon my piss flow began. She loved the change from chilled alcohol to hot piss with a strong jet from a hard cock tantilising her. Holding the base of my shaft tightly allowed me to give her quite a few spurts to blast her sweet clit.

Our naughty fun continued, my licking her, fucking and feeling everything dripping around my balls. She was eager to taste my cock, so I straddled her chest as she sucked me deep. Both of us were so turned on but giggling at our wet predicament. Some of the pee and wine was forming puddles in the pool when she picked up the bottle to add even more mess. I was a little shocked at the cold sensation as she poured it over my chest, with my reflex leg kick making a new puddle splash. More champagne was quaffed as she lifted herself above me before lowering her pussy lips just above my cock head. A look of concentration was soon replaced by relief and a sultry, sexy expression. She was showering me with her piss and it felt increbible. Lowering gently, she began riding me with more combined fluids leaking out over me into the pool below.

We finished off, with my resuming my position stradding her upper body, Her excitement grew as my moment to cum approached. Soon she had her face and tits covered in cum to add to everything else. We spent the next few minutes, licking one another's bodies, before sharing messy kisses of our uniquely created cocktail.

It was all such a buzz and I can't wait to do it all again next time she visits. The pool is definately one of my best purchases, we did agree it is most likely big enough for more than just two.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A great story . If you have any more please share them with us

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you had a wonderful time...would love to have joined you...

» Add a new message to this topic