FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 9 inch vibrator for my woman

9 inch vibrator for my woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently brought a 9 inch vibrator for my sexy woman, at first she was very unsure due to the size and girth of it but after a pet talk and reassuring her that she would enjoy it she phoned me one afternoon in work and told me that she had used it for the first time.

Of course i was intrigued on how it felt inside her wet pussy..

She told me that it was ok but not quite the thrill that she was expecting so after a horny meet one evening with another guy i decided to use it on her and give her the thrill that she was hoping for..

She seemed very excited at the thought of her man inserting this monster toy into her and the look on her face when i told her i would blind fold her first and tie her to the bed was amazing..

I stripped her down and told her to get onto the bed and make her self comfortable before placing the blind fold glently over her eyes..

after lubing this thick 9 inch cock i decided to slowly push it inside her pussy inch by inch her legs began to shake and her ass lifted of the bed as i pushed the cock deeped into her by now soaking wet pussy..

By now she was begging me to give her the full length of this vibrating cock she was screaming with pure pleasure i felt her body beginning to twitch..

She told me that she was going to cum and begged me to stop due to the uncontrollable pulses that were running though her body but after taking her past the point of no return she exploded and as she pushed it out of her soaking wet pussy she sprayed my face with an unbelievable amount of warm wet juices...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive done something very similar to my ex, although it wasnt 9 inches in length, the dildo in question had huge girth. She was very unsure to start of with, but with thehelp of alot of lube she soon took all of it and was squirting with in minutes. This soon led to her make me fist her as she loved the feeling of being stretched

"Ive done something very similar to my ex, although it wasnt 9 inches in length, the dildo in question had huge girth. She was very unsure to start of with, but with thehelp of alot of lube she soon took all of it and was squirting with in minutes. This soon led to her make me fist her as she loved the feeling of being stretched"

I LOVE big dildos. Feeling full is the best. One day I hope to own the Bam

Sorry but what is "the bam"

"Sorry but what is "the bam""

Just Google Bam dildo

Image from http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/homer168/2934140/409926215/bam_ride_02.jpg.

Jesus. Thats got some length cant remember taking a cast of my cock tho.

By *mber99TV/TS  over a year ago

reading

taking this off on a slight tangent...but love being stretched anally, still in early stages but spending two hours tied with leg spreader whilst alternating between ever increasing butt plugs and dildo's is divine...

You can get bigger than bam

» Add a new message to this topic