FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A sissys dream cums true

A sissys dream cums true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy Mandyxd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I was the youngest in the family and with three elder sisters I grew up with everything female.My early memories are of playing with dolls and wearing girls clothes so I guess I was always destined to be a transvestite or as the modern day name a T Girl . I dressed during my teens and my sisters helped me it was a traumatic time was I straight or gay ? I had a lovely girlfriend but I craved men too . My first sexual experience was with a female who was a friend of my youngest sister she loved the fact I dressed and wore makeup so I loved her but when I was dressed I craved the final goal and that was a man .My first sex as Mandy with a man was not the best but I think it made me realise what I wanted and that was a woman who would treat me like a woman . It was impossible to find I thought and several years went buy I fantasised about it I wanted a woman who I could serve as a submissive do everything she said and wanted a women who would take me this is my fantasy and it has finally cum true

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Birmingham

so i searched for a dominant female and finally found one after loads of messages and chats we finally met she was a beautiful dominant lady I thought this is it but she was sadly taken from me by illness and I was so upset but I found strength from it then I met mistress becky through fabs I had to persue her and beg to be her sissy but she agreed and I would like to share with everyone my experiences with her and tell the world that I adore my mistress and show my devotion to her

Birmingham

So finally after many messages we arranged a meeting but I had to firstly prove to mistress I was a true submissive so she asked for me to do a task .I was asked to buy my mistress a strapon and sexy lingerie for our meeting so I went to merry hill I wore jeans a pink t shirt a bra which was visible a little bit of make up and pink painted nails I had to be a sissy . I felt good and knew that people would see me for what I was . I went to ann summers and asked for a strapon it was slightly embarrassing but such a turn on as the sales assistant commented on my pink nail varnish and advised me I would need there lubricant which I bought . I then bought my mistress lingerie and went to the flat to get ready for her I was nervous but made everything perfect for her arrival she had asked me to dress up as as a slut for her I was so excited .I totally shaved everywhere being smooth is so nice . The clock was ticking and my heart pounding as the moment got closer then she text me 'im on my way ' I kept checking everything id douched my pussy again and again hopefully she would take me its what I had craved all I ever wanted was to be taken by a dominant female and she was on her way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Mistress Becky sounds great!

Gd start

Birmingham

I nervously waited for mistress to arrive I had neatly placed her sexy new matching bra and pantie set on the bed along with the strapon . On the bedside table I put the lubricant ,a vibrator, a dildo and a butt plug I checked my make up and sprayed a bit of perfume on my wrists and neck I was ready . I looked out the window and saw a car pull into the parking space my heart was beating faster . My phone went "im here" it was mistress " OK" I replied

The door bell rang and I let her into the entrance it seemed ages as she came up stairs .The flat door bell rang and I opened the door and she walked in . Wow she looked stunning she was just as I imagined I had looked at her pictures over and over again . We went into the lounge and I made her a coffee. Then we chatted for a while and I began to feel less nervous she complemented me on my outfit and make up . I couldn't take my eyes of her and her lovely smile.

"Ok Mandy " she said "may I see what you have bought ?"

"Yes mistress " I replied and I led her to the bedroom .

"Thank you Mandy I love the underwear its my favourite colour I will try it on "

She went to the bathroom and returned in the bra and panties she looked gorgeous

" There lovely " she said " now on your knees ! "

I quickly obeyed and knelt before her she moved to the bed and put on the strapon it was such a erotic sight as she fastened the straps

"And now Mandy you will get your reward and you will be mine "

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Lovely .Please continue x

Oh yes please continue

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

More....

Birmingham

"Take your skirt off Mandy and get on the bed " mistress comanded

I quickly obeyed

"Face down and put those pillows under your tummy"

"Yes mistress" I replied and did as I was instructed

I felt my panties being pulled to one side and mistress gentle rubbing my bottom . Then she gave me a gentle slap. Then a harder one my mind was racing as I finally realised my dream was about to cum true . Slowly she eased a finger into my exposed hole then another I felt the cold lubricant being pushed into me . "Good girl" mistress whispered

She gently began to finger my opening I was in heaven .Then I felt the bed move and was aware of something pressing against my anus she pushed gently forward . I gasped as I felt the strapon enter me it was amazing she held it there as it stretched my opening then she pushed again and it was inside me . "You ok ?" She asked

"Yes mistress" I whimpered

Slowly she began to move backwards and forwards I pushed back in time with her thrusts at last I was being taken I felt like a virgin girl my head was spinning and I began to slowly groan with each push . Then without warning she pulled out "On your back Mandy " she once again comanded "

I quickly turned over she looked so sexy standing over me then she pushed my legs apart and I watched as she put more lube on her strapon and climb on the bed " Now you are going to cum like a girl"

"Yes mistress" I whispered

She pushed me back my legs spread wide and entered me again this time with more force as I felt her body pushing me downwards I was in extasy as she once again began to fuck my tight hole I was panting and crying to as a strage feeling came over me finally I had given myself to a beautiful dominant mistress I knew I was now hers .it went on and on and I felt my legs beginning to tremble then it happened I exploded and cum again and again in my panties I cried out in pure sexual extasy " good girl "she said

As she slowly stopped I felt the strapon fall out of me and I collasped on my back my legs shaking .Mistress pulled down my panties exposing my little clitty it was dripping with cum it was everywhere . Mistress cleaned me with tissues I couldn't move . Then pulled my wet panties back up to protect my modesty finally it had happened I had been taken I had cum like a girl

" You are mine now Mandy and next time you will pleasure me ! "

Yes mistress I will do anything you want I am your girl now thank you "

Great story

Birmingham

After my amazing orgasm I couldn't wait to meet my mistress again after countless texts two weeks later she once again set me a task prior to a meet

I had to go to Merry Hill for lingerie and a bigger strapon . I had to order the lingerie to pick up before our meeting . I was told to wear just a llittle makeup a bra which would be visible through my t shirt and nail varnish.I went early to allow me plenty time and the are less people about. I was in Ann Summers and the fire alarms went off the pretty sales team told me I had to leave the building with them I was this time more embarrassed as I dropped my bag and was picking it up when one of the girls helped me grabbing my hand and leading me to the fire exit I had to wait with the girls for about five minutes until the one girl had a phone call and said " ok every thing is fine we can go back in "

"How can I help you sweetheart ?" She asked

"I need a bigger strapon " I said quietly

She showed me all the dildos and vibrators then finally said "this one is a good one and will fit your harness "

I looked at it omg I thought it was 9 inches and thick and realistic

"Il take this one I think " I replied

I think you will need plenty lube with this one " she jokingly replied smiling

I agreed and bought both . I went and got the lingerie I had ordered for mistress then quickly left the building I was already turned on by the experience and could feel a damp wet patch in my panties .

Once back at the flat I quickly had a shower shaved everywhere and began to get ready for mistress . I had a nice new tight pink top to ware with a black mini skirt matching pink bra and panties, a six strap suspender belt ,seamed stockings and new 4 inch heels i felt good as i did my make up and texted mistriss i was less nervous too I was ready for mistress and soon she texted me she was on her way again and wanted to be orally pleasured

Yeadon/Leeds

You sound stunning!

Birmingham

Like the first meeting I had everything in place i checked my make up once again I wanted to please mistress and i waited in the kitchen as her car once again pulled into the parking space. My heart raced again and I was a bit nervous this time she got out of the car and went straight to the security entrance and pushed the bell. I answered the intercom and let her in a minute later the door bell rang and I let her into the flat . She looked beautiful in a long black dress I was so happy to see her again as she kissed me and said "Hello mandy you look so sweet " .

"Thank you mistress " I replied as I blushed slightly

We went to the lounge and I got her a drink she run a hand up my stockings and a shiver went up my spine as I sat next to her and we chatted she looked so beautiful as our eyes made contact . She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom where I had placed the new lingerie on the bed . She picked it up and held it against herself " thank you mandy its lovely you have once again pleased your mistress "

I blushed again and said "thank you mistress " she then picked up the big black strapon " wow that's a big one Mandy your going to need plenty lube" she said quietly

"Im just going to the bathroom to freshen up when I come back I want you on your knees "

"Yes mistress " I nervously replied .

Two minutes later she was back and I was on my knees "good girl" she said

She towered above me and pulled me to her my head inches from her crotch I was trembling with excitement

"To day you are going to pleasure your mistress if you are a good girl I will give you a good fucking understand !" she said in a commanding tone

"Yes mistress" I whispered quietly again

She pushed me away and lay on the bed taking her panties off I caught a glimpse of her vagina and my clitty twitched In my own panties then she put a pillow behind her back and sat on the top of the bed and opened her legs .I was mesmerised as I saw her beautiful vagina open up before me " you know what you must do mandy come here and pleasure your mistress " she said

I got onto the bed and kissed my mistress on each thigh and gently caressing her legs" use only your tongue mandy " she said sternly I will tell you if I want you to touch me "

"Sorry mistress " I replied as I moved up her thighs with my tongue I was in heaven as she put her hand on my head and pressed it to her vagina I breathed deeply taking in the beautiful aroma of my mistresses sex and gently began to lick her vagina it tasted so good then she pushed me away just slightly and opened up the folds of her vagina exposing her clitoris "lick mandy make me cum " she said softly

I quickly obeyed her comand licking her clitoris and pushing my tongue deeply into her I kissed and continued to lick up and down her vagina stopping briefly to kiss her bottom and thighs before she pressed me against her again my nostrils filled with the smell of her juices before I finally concentrated on her errect clitoris nibbling and kissing licking it until I heard her begin to groan with pleasure I could feel her legs beginning to tremble has she cried out in extasy I stayed between her thighs my head buried in between her legs until she orgasmed and said stop

I moved away her vagina was wet with her juices it was beautiful .

"Mandy that was fantastic you have made me cum with your tongue for the first time and for that I am going to reward you , take your skirt off and get on the bed"

Quickly I obeyed and got into position

Birmingham

Like the first meeting I had everything in place and checked everything I wanted to please mistress . I waited in the kitchen and her car once again pulled into the parking space my heart raced again and I was a bit nervous .This time she got out of the car and went straight to the security entrance and pushed the bell. I answered the intercom and let her in a minute later the door bell rang and I let her in . She looked beautiful in a long black dress I was so happy to see her again as she kissed me and said "Hello mandy you look so sweet " .

"Thank you mistress " I replied as I blushed slightly

We went to the lounge and I got her a drink she run a hand up my stockings and a shiver went up my spine as I sat next to her and we chatted she looked so beautiful as our eyes made contact . She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom where I had placed the new lingerie on the bed . She picked it up and held it against herself " thank you mandy its lovely you have once again pleased your mistress " she said

I blushed again and said "thank you mistress " she then picked up the bid black strapon " wow that's a big one Mandy your going to need plenty lube" she said quietly

"Im just going to the bathroom to freshen up when I come back I want you on your knees "

"Yes mistress " I nervously replied .

Two minutes later she was back and I was on my knees "good girl" she said

She towered above me and pulled me to her my head inches from her crotch I was trembling with excitement

"To day you are going to pleasure your mistress if you are a good girl I will give you a good fucking understand !" she said in a commanding tone

"Yes mistress" I whispered quietly again

She pushed me away and lay on the bed taking her panties off I caught a glimpseof hher vagina and my clitty twitched I my own panties then she put a pillow behind her back and sat on the top of the bed and opened her legs .I was mesmerised as I saw her beautiful vagina open up before me " you know what you must do mandy come here and pleasure your mistress " she said

I got onto the bed and kissed my mistress on each thigh and gently caressing her legs" use only your tongue mandy " she said sternly I will tell you if I want you to touch me "

"Sorry mistress " I replied as I moved up her thighs with my tongue I was in heaven as she put her hand on my head and pressed it to her vagina I breathed deeply taking in the beautiful aroma of my mistresses sex and gently began to lick her vagina it tasted so good then she pushed me away just slightly and opened up the folds of her vagina exposing her clitoris "lick mandy make me cum " she said softly

I quickly obeyed her comand licking her clitoris and pushing my tongue deeply into her I kissed and continued to lick up and down her vagina stopping briefly to kiss her bottom and thighs before she pressed me against her again my nostrils filled with the smell of her juices before I finally concentrated on her errect clitoris nibbling and kissing licking it until I heard her begin to groan with pleasure I could feel her legs beginning to tremble has she cried out in extasy I stayed between her thighs mh head buried in between her legs until she orgasmed and said stop

I moved away her vagina was wet with her juices it was beautiful .

"Mandy that was fantastic you have made me cum with your tongue for the first time and for that I am going to reward you , take your skirt off and get on the bed"

Quickly I obeyed and got into position

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love a mistress like Becky

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Wow you are very lucky Mandy would love to join you xx

good story what next x

I'm loving your story!

Can't wait to hear how your reward went with the new strapon.

You are not the only one Felix

"You are not the only one Felix "

My, I might be a bit curious after all. Haha.

Birmingham

I waited in anticipation face down with by bottom in the air as mistress went to the bathroom . I heard mistress enter the bedroom " you are a good girl Mandy you made your mistress cum I am pleased with you and now I am going to fuck you !" She said sternly "you are now mine ! Do you understand that ! "

"Yes mistress " I meekly replied

"Good Girl " mistress said quietly .

I felt my panties pulled to one side then two cold fingers obviously covered in lube pushed into my minky

"You like that don't you mandy ?" Said mistress

"Yes " I whispered

I felt her spreading my bottom cheeks exposing my love hole then unexpectedly I felt my bottom being stetched as mistress pushed a dildo into me .I gasped as it went in and gradually mistress pushed it to its limit I bit my lip and gripped the bed ."good girl " said mistress as she began to push the dildo in and out of my bottom .

Then finally she pushed it to the limit "good girl now turn over and keep that dildo up you "

I quickly obeyed and now watched mistress put on her strapon but this time it was the new one it was big . "You are now going to take Mr Harry Mandy as you can see its big and its thick but it's your reward for making mistress cum now lie down and open your legs ! "

"Yes Mistress " I replied quietly

I could see the strapon between mistresses legs it looked huge as she got on the bed .She pushed my legs apart and pulled the dildo out of me then picked up the lube and put some on the strapon and on her fingers before pushing me on my back and lubed up my t girl pussy . She put my legs over her shoulders and I felt her push the strapon into my opening . "Please be gentle mistress " I begged

As I felt it stretching my sphincter muscle wide I cried out it was hurting me ."you ok ? "Mistress asked

"yes" I whispered with a tear in my eye I gripped the bed again as mistress pushed forward filling and stretching my hole . Then she pulled back and pushed again I cried out again .Then slowly mistress began to fuck me "good girl you are taking mr Harry "she softly said . Gradually the pain turned to pleasure as mistress fucked me . I began to pant and moan with every thrust as I felt myself slowly enjoy it and my head began to spin as I felt my orgasm appoach " yes yes yes "I cried out as I exploded filling my panties with cum I yelled out in extasy once again as mistress pushed mr Harry into me again and again before a mist came over me and I felt mistress slowly pull out of me "good girl" said mistress " you cum like a girl again and you are mine "

Very hot! X

Really Hun xx

Can be arranged xx

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome story. Bet the Q is massive now.

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so so wish this was me to then so adore to be used by a mistress to xxxxxxxxxxxxx

richmond

so so wish this was me to then so adore to be used by a mistress to xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love this story. Would love to have a Mistress use me as their pleasure slut

Birmingham

I lay on my back exhausted I felt so good my orgasm had been unbelievable mistress stood over me with her strapon still on she looked beautifully powerful and erotic "take your panties off Mandy" she said

I raised my bottom and quickly took them off I realised that they were full of cum .Mistress took them off me "on your knees " she commanded

I quickly obeyed

" your going to lick them clean I want you to get used to the taste of cum" she said as she pushed them into my face

I pushed my tongue out and mistress opened my panties up and I licked out all my cum and swallowed it "good girl"

said mistress " now clean up around your clitty and swallow that to "

I used my fingers to wipe all my cum up and put them in my mouth and licked them clean "right then you are going to tidy every thing up and wash my strapon and dildo whilst I take a shower " she ordered

"Yes mistress " I replied

I tidied everything up and made the bed whilst mistress took a shower finally washing Mr Harry and the dildo

"Mandy come here ! " I heard mistress shout

Quickly I went into the bathroom mistress was naked she looked so beautiful with the water glistening on her "I want you to dry me "

"Yes mistress " I replied and picked up the bath towel she stepped out of the shower and I wrapped the towel around her and gently dried her all over she opened her legs and she allowed me to dry her vagina and bottom it was such a pleasure for me to be allowed to dry my mistress " good girl now on your knees " said mistress

I instantly dropped to my knees mistress moved close to me "kiss my feet Mandy"

I bent down and kissed each foot "excellent mandy you are a good girl "

" Thank you mistress " I replied

Mistress smiled at me as she put on my pink bath robe and said

"Now get yourself showed and ready whist I relax for a while I have a surprise for you im taking you out tonight "

So horny now

Mmm great story, more please x

Love to meet your mistress

By *amup4fun80TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Wow. I would love that to be me

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Birmingham

Thank you for all your lovely comments xx

Birmingham

Before I had a shower I thought I must make sure my mistress is comfortable and ask if she wants anything so I went into the living room she looked absolutely beautiful sat there in my pink bathrobe with her feet up "can I get you anything mistress ? " I asked

" yes Mandy I would love you too pleasure me again before you shower "

" yes mistress " I said unexpectedly

and went over and silently sat next to her . She touched my hair gently pushing the odd strand back into place ." You are a good girl Mandy and you know how to please your mistress I will always reward you I hope you realise that ? " she said lovingly "yes mistress " I replied

Before mistress kissed me on the lips her arm went gently around me as she looked into my eyes " this is just the beginning Mandy I will take you again and make sure you know that you are my girl "

" thank you mistress I love you " I whispered

She pulled me towards her gently kissing me I was at her mercy she was all I wanted .

Mistress pushed me to my knees and lay back opening her legs once again her vagina was inches from my face she had just showered and smelt devine without hesitation I buried my head between my mistresses legs seeking out her clitoris and kissing and licking it . I was in heaven this is all I craved a beautiful mistress who would give me all I wanted .

I heard her begin to sexualy moan "mandy that is lovely " she said quietly my only concern was to pleasure my mistress as I felt her beautiful thighs beginning to tremble I pushed my tongue deeper into her vagina I knew I had finally found what I was looking for

wow

Birmingham

I will be doing a new instalment this week

Birmingham

"Mandy that was lovely you made mistress cum again " she said

As she stroked my hair then gently pulled my head away from between her legs . Her vagina was glistening in her own juices as I came up for air the beautiful taste of my mistress was on my lips she smiled at me then put her hand between her legs and slowly deeply inserted two fingers deep into herself then pulled them out her fingers were dripping in her cum .

Instinctively I opened my mouth and mistress placed her fingers in their feeding me her delicious juices

"Good girl " she said as she repeated the operation

I eagerly licked her fingers dry she tasted devine and looked so sexy sat there with her legs apart I could see into her beautiful vagina and I felt my little clitty twich

"You like that don't you Mandy ? " she softly said

"Good girl now go and make mistress a nice cup of coffee and get yourself ready the is no rush "

"Yes mistress " I replied again and did as I was told

I made the coffee and went for a quick shower when I had finished I dried myself and with the towel wrapped around me went into the bedroom

Mistress was sat on the bed

"I want to see you naked Mandy ! " she said in a slightly sharper tone

I took off the towel and stood before her totally naked

" now that's what I like to see I want my girl totally smooth at all times " she said

"Now before you get dressed I want you on that bed face down with your bottom in the air "

I did as I was told and climbed on the bed I felt mistress spread my bottom cheeks like before and first one finger then two enter my anus they were cold and I realised that she was lubing my back passage again then I felt her take them out and I waited . I felt the cold rubber slowly being gently eased into me I gasped slightly as my hole stretched and I realised it was a butt plug

"Good girl " she said again then sharply slapped my bottom with her hand .

"Now up you get and put these panties on "

I quickly obeyed it was a bright pink thong they were quite tight as I pulled them up my legs before mistress then adjusted them

"Good girl now you are going to keep that butt plug up your bottom until I tell you otherwise ! Understand ?"

" yes mistress " I nodded

"Now get yourself ready and I will be waiting in the living room " she said

Off I went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup I wonder where she is taking me I thought ?

mmmmmmmmmmm love all this

lets have some more please

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

Enjoying this can't wait for more

Great read, am enjoying every bit of it

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please....

Birmingham

I was starting to get a little nervous as I did my hair and makeup before getting dressed id never been out with mistress before as I entered the bedroom to get dressed wondering what to ware .

But there on the bed was my clothes for the evening .

A white 6 strap suspender belt , black seemed stockings with a pink lacy top a pink bra in the same design as my thong a pink based pleated mini skirt a tight black top and on the floor 4inch heels .

Mistress had been in my wardrobe and draws and picked what I was wearing I slowly got ready before checking in the mirror everything looked ok I felt good as I checked my hair and makeup again before picking up my handbag and walking into the living room

"Wow " said mistress " my girl looks stunning"

" thank you mistress " I whispered blushing

Mistress had got dressed she looked a million dollars in her long black dress her make up impeccable as usual

" lets go " she said

"Yes mistress " I replied as she grabbed my hand

I made sure I had my handbag and we left the flat I pulled the front door to and walked across the landing and down the two flights of stairs to the entrance lobby and stepped out side suddenly I was aware of the shortness of my skirt and my heels as I walked to mistresses car it was a chilly evening and I could feel my nipples erecting in my bra and the cold air around my bottom but I felt good

Mistress got into the car and I struggled to get into the passenger seat without exposing my stocking tops and panties but once in I fastened my seat belt and mistress touched my knee

"Relax Mandy I will look after you tonight " she said

"Ok mistress " I replied

As I smoothed my skirt down i was suddenly aware of the butt plug inside my bottom as we pulled away and wondered where are we going

"Should be a good night " said mistress as we went out of the estate onto the main road mistress put in a CD and turned up the music I sat back in the seat

"Yes mistress " I nervously replied

The music was my favourite track "take a walk in the wild side " by lou reed

Brilliant I thought my mistress looked at me and smiled

" you like this don't you mandy ? "

She asked

Yes mistress its my favourite " I replied

" I know " she said as we headed towards town

love to see how you both look

Birmingham

New episode this week

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Going good , more please

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Wow x

Birmingham

The journey didn't take long and we soon turned off the main road and down a back street before pulling onto a car park . Mistress turned off the ignition and got out the car she came round and opened my door

"ok mandy this is it out you get " she said I quickly got out almost stumbling on my heels in the dark mistress grabbed me

"Thank you mistress " I said nervously she pinched my bottom and I felt her hand go up my skirt as she felt my butt plug was still in place

"That stays in till I tell you "

She locked the car and took my hand leading me to the entrance .

The door opening as we went inside .

Mistress spoke to the door man and he opened the inside door .

The was music playing as we made our way across the room we were greeted by a lady she was dressed in a short leather skirt and skin tight top showing off her ample figure in her hand she had a whip "this is Mandy my sub " said mistress

" mmm she looks sweet and innocent just what we require I am mistress Donna mandy go and sit down "

I quickly went over to a table and sat on the high bar stool crossing my legs I looked around the room as my mistress chatted to her . The were several men in the room and I was aware of their glances at me .

Mistress came across with a bottle of cider and glass of wine for me

" relax mandy im here I will look after you " she said quietly squeezing my hand . The music was very relaxing a mix of r&b and soul music I began to enjoy myself as mistress moved around the room chatting to various people .

It wasn't long before a man came and sat next to me

"May I ask your name "he asked

"Mandy " I replied looking around the room for mistress

"Would you like to come to a room with me "

"Not at the moment " I said as he put his hand on my knee

"Excuse me she is with me " it was mistress I was so glad to see her ."

" what do you want " she asked

" only if she wanted to go to a room that is all " he answered

"You have to ask me " said mistress

He quickly got up and moved away

" I told you I will look after you hun " she said

" thank you mistress " I replied

"Now get your drink hold my hand I will show you around and introduce you to a few people " she said

I grabbed her hand and went across the room and down a small coriander I was nervous but also beginning to become sexually aroused what was going to happen I thought

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 09/11/15 23:07:28]

nice

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

love this sounds like a good night to cum mmmm

By *hubbylover1000Man  over a year ago

godalming

More please

mmmmmm, sounds like it could be exciting. I wonder what kind of play rooms they have.

Birmingham

At the end of the corridor was a curtain mistress pushed it to one side and holding my hand we went through into a

large room the were two large beds and various pieces of equipment a leather bench with straps to hold you down , a cage, and a big wooden cross I began to feel nervous as several men looked at me as mistress led me into the room . Mistress Donna came over to us

"Don't worry Mandy I am in charge and so is your mistress" she said sternly

I never spoke as mistress let go of my hand and the two mistresses went over to the wooden cross a man was naked on the floor kneeling in front of them

"Get up and get on the cross !" Mistress Donna shouted he quickly obayed and she made him stand on the small wooden box in front of it and she tied each ankle to a metal ring then his hands to another metal ring on the end of each end of the parallel timber . I looked around the room at the men all watching intently . My mistress picked up a whip as did mistress donna and each took turns to bring their whips across the mans naked bottom he gasped as each blow and his bottom became red with wheals

Then suddenly I became aware of a man behind me and felt a hand up my skirt I looked nervously at mistress she looked across and smiled . His fingers went between my legs and he felt the butt plug "mmm " he whispered in my ear "your a hot bitch and plugged too "

I didn't know what to say as another man also came behind me and began touch my bottom and feel my suspender belt and the top of my stockings

Then thankfully mistress came across

"Excuse me Donna while I look after my sub " she said

"Ok " mistress Donna replied and bought the whip across the mans bottom ' thawk' I heard him cry out

" come with me Mandy" said mistress

Taking me by the hand

"And you two !"

She said to the two men

She led me to the other end of the room and though another curtain into another corridor and opened the door to a smaller room .In there was a leather bench and a table on the table was a tube of lubricant, two dildos , condoms and a box of tissues

" on your knees Mandy "

"Yes mistress" I whispered and quickly obayed

The two men entered the room and each undid there belts and trousers and took them off . The one guy had boxer shorts on the other briefs they stood in front of me there crotches inches from my face then slowly they took them off my eyes fixed on there soft penises

Welcome back Mandy xx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Loving this story . More please Mandy

Great story so far, very horny! xx

Looks like Mandy's going to have her hands (well.....maybe not her hands) full and give these guys a hard time. Lucky eh.

Birmingham

"You know what you have to do Mandy " said mistress as she stood beside me

The smaller guy moved forward and I kissed the top of his Penis then slowly began to run my tongue up and down the shaft I was soon aware of the other guys cock next to me and did the same before opening my mouth and taking his throbing cock into my mouth the guy was freshly showered and smelt divine "mmmmm" I murmured as I began to go to work on the two Cocks. Taking turns with each one in my mouth whilst I wanked the other one they were both soon fully erect as I took each cock deeper into my mouth i gagged a couple of times but greederly carried on .

"Good girl " said mistress

"She sucks great cock"

Said the one guy

"OK guys that's enough " mistress ordered

She helped me to my feet

"Good girl now bend over the bench "

i quickly obeyed I felt mistress lift my skirt and pull my panties to one side I was fully exposed as the butt plug eased itself out of my bottom. Then I had the familiar feeling as mistress eased two fingers inside me covered in lube and gently moved them in and out i glanced round the two guys were fully erect playing with their Cocks

"ok guys she's all yours but I am in charge she does what i say understand ?

"Yes " they both replied

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

Very hot story

horny

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Brilliant from the start , thanks for sharing xxxx

richmond

so so loved to be used like this to then any wants me to please ?????????????? xxxxxxxx

Birmingham

I pressed my face onto the bench and close my eyes pushing my bottom back against her hand arching my back and lifting my bottom higher

"Good girl "She says

I feel her fingers begin to slowly move in and out of me

Then a loud CRACK !fills the room as she slaps my bottom very hard and she steps back

"OK who is first " mistress comments

I feel hands running along my bottom and thighs before they grab my hips and feel a stiff cock prodding at the entrance to my puckered hole before the fat head slides into my lubed up anus. I gasp out loud as the guy pushes harder filling my hole then pulling back and pushes again slowly building up speed he begins to fuck me . The curve of his cock is perfect for triggering my sissy g spot and I feel my clit beginning to dribble into my panties I begin to moan with ecstasy as my orgasm approaches then I feel the guy quicken and push deeper into me he explodes crying out

"Aghhhhhh fuck mmmmm "

I can feel his hot Cum shoot deep inside me his final thrusts trigger my own orgasm as I Cum in my panties .He pushes again and again every drop of Cum is in me before his softening Penis slowly slips out of my well fucked hole

"Next!"

Says mistress

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Next indeed. Can't wait.

yes please

More please