FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Forget about fantasy

Forget about fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WLondonMix OP   Man  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

To live a full life u have to live life to the full. So when I was invited to my Russian friends house warming, no was not an option. Previously we had made few spontaneous parties that have begun with friends amongst strangers and ended in intimate fuck buddys yet nothing prepared anyone for such a night as this.

Heading towards this party with 2 of my lady friends,let's call them mrs A n B ( A for amazingly pert arse and b for buxom breasts) as both ladys had assets that would leave Mr Hefner with a limp jaw.

Mrs A was driving while B was inn the back seat dressed to the 9's. I say to the 9s as she looked like she belonged on cloud 9 where she could take you with one pull on your shaft with lips of perfection. Way she could suck a hard cock, placing her tongue piercing on the pulsating veins with expert precision and gentleness of of a feather floating.. . My apologies am forgetting my self in memories, back to the story.. As I was saying mrs B was looking stunning and mrs A, admittedly couldn't match B, was still in a league of her own. On the curvy side of a size 16 with slim legs and succulent thighs that carried her body gracefully and could wrap around a mans waste, while being pumped with hard stiff cock, without slipping a mm. Even as she sat in her seat beside me wearing a plaid mini skirt with white knee high stockings that caught the eye as well as the breath.

You may notice I am only able to describe A's lower half, this is because while one hand is guiding the wheel her other is reaching beyond the gear stick. As her hand reach's my suit trousers, mrs B starts to kiss A's neck tenderly, causing short gasps of pleasure as she slowly kiss's jst below her left ear lobe. We slow down in traffic by Hamleys in knightsbridge, which is ironic as B pulled out a toy of her own, as A put her head down, not to pray but worship my stiff cock with her heavenly mouth. As she got into her stride, multi tasking as only a woman can, inching fowards with the car as she took me inch by inch as my hands guided the steering wheel. From the rear view mirror I catch B in her moment of ecstasy as she is so close to climaxing I can almost feel in the air how her pussy is pounding, and contracting with each smooth even stroke of the rabbit toy, as his hips buck on the seat, her eyes catch mine and through them I see the sheer pleasure erupting inside of her which sends me shooting my creamy load into A's expectant mouth. In the midst of the horns blaring, wet pussys trembling and pure satisfaction we realise we have been at the lights causing another traffic jam. Luckily for us the way ahead was clear so we soon arrived at the party eager and warmed up .........To be continued as memories of the night return

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats so hot - more please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic