FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Share your must desired fantasy

Share your must desired fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorgecc OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Alright so I have alot of fantasies but the one I crave the most is double penetration.

For years I've craved to meet a woman who wants to be double penetrated and for her to squirt whilst doing so The thought of her being filled in both holes and loving it just brings me to a whole new level!

What's your fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorgecc OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Most * ^

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and Ginger yo go to a nightclub, she's wearing a short dress just covering her stocking tops. The guys are all eyeing her up but especially a couple of black guys who start flirting with her in front of me. She flirts back and they end up on the dancefloor with their hands all over her and they start kissing. I can see their hands disappearing under her dress and into her knickers but she doesn't stop them. She breaks off and heads to the toilet. On the way back she puts her wet knickers into my hand before rejoining the guys seducing her. At the end of the night she tells me she'll be back in the morning and I receive a series of pics later and a text telling me to ring her. When I do I can hear her moaning as they take turns to fuck her. I would play with myself as I listen in but she has the key to my cage on the anklet on her leg

» Add a new message to this topic