FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > It's all good fun (outdoors)

It's all good fun (outdoors)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We recently (last week) managed to get some free time and decided to make the most of the evening.

Having been out for a quiet meal, she was beginning to get a glint in her eye. After collecting the bill and paying for the meal she nipped the lop and told me to wait in the car for her. Returning to the car we decided to go head somewhere for a walk. As we were driving along she removed her light cardigan and I noticed that my normally shy wife had removed her bra, reclining her seat she kicked her shoes off and let the material of her dress ride up to reveal her sweet shaven smooth pussy.

Driving along the motorway back to our home town she teased and toyed, as the journey went on she got wetter and wetter soaking the back of her dress and the car seat. I wasn't allowed to play and she demanded we go somewhere quiet.

Heading to a local country park we are got into the car park. We got out and it was a bit cold, so she leaned into the boot to get a jacket, revealing her gorgeous thighs and clearly showing the wet patch on her dress. The air was cool and soon her dress had the familiar site of her sweet nipples protruding through.

We locked the car and she leaned in for a kiss, I could taste her sweet pussy on her tongue as she had been licking her fingers, she reached and grabbed my throbbing cock and asked for us to find somewhere quiet. Just as she said this, she stopped smiled and whispered to me that a passer by was enjoying the view. As I turned around he quickly got his phone out and made himself busy.

We headed into the wooded area, and as we walked my quiet wife removed her dress and walked naked infront of me.... What a beautiful sight.

As we furthered in we found some picnic benches and it was starting to go dark, she sat on a bench and reach down to her glistening pussy, I stood back for a moment and watched her as she busied her hands in that sweet mound and listening to the sound of her fingers getting so wet.

She sat up and made her way towards me, dropping to her knees and taking my cock deep inside her mouth, her tongue swirling around it and sucking hard. It was an amazing feeling.

I couldn't take much more so lifted her up and let our mouths meet, both lost in the moment, tasting each other and enjoying the lust of the evening.

She begged me to lick her pussy, so I pushed her back onto the bench and spread her legs, I took her cardigan and tied it around her hands and to the side of the bench, this was her link and she loved the feeling of restraint.... I lapped up her juices and before long she was gushing, she was getting vocal and loving the moment. Suddenly wage went quiet, I turned to follow her gaze and the gentleman from earlier had followed to watch. He a was a good looking guy, around 34 and quite stocky.

He smiled and apologised, she hadn't had a threesome with two blokes before and before I could utter a word she said "don't just watch, I have a mouth here to fill".

Before she even finished the sentence his cock was out and I stood back and watched as my restrained tied up with took a complete stranger in her mouth and sucked him off right I front of me... After a few minutes I guided him to her pussy and watched as this stranger lowered his head and licked her pussybfor all it was worth.... I untied her and she spun round.... Taking me deep into her mouth and reaching to guide this man into her pussy.

I almost shot my load as I heard her groan and that familiar sound of her pussy juices squelching over his cock, he fucked her hard and fast, she came over and over again. She let out a slight scream as he slid a finger in her arse.

He wanted to swap again and watch this slut take his cock in her mouth, he was bigger than me and it was such an amazing feeling sliding into her stretched pussy after he had fucked her. She sucked and sucked and looked at him begging him to cum for her.....

She knelt down infront of us and wanked us both taking in turns to suck each of us off. He was first to explode, covering her tits, face and mouth with cum. I couldn't hold back and also covered her in my cum, she lay back exhausted and grateful for the attention.

The gentleman thanks us and went on his way, and I took my exhausted cunncovered wife home, where we had an unbelievable session that night.

This was a true story and happened in Cheshire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where in cheshire im off up there tonite mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic