FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > nightclub alison

nightclub alison

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A long time ago when i was a horny little teenager (as opposed to a horny 30 something), we used to head into glasgow every other weekend. A group of about 5 or 6 of us would always head in for plenty drinks and plenty dancing. And plenty hope. One particular weekend sticks in my mind for the events that unfolded. One of our group this weekend was a girl called Alison. I knew her since i was in primary school. We drifted apart during highschool and we occasionally ended up in each others company, but not to the point where we were considered friends.

I dont know if there was something in the air, but I was particularly keen to find some female attention. Luckily for me, it would seem that Alison was keen on me on this particular night. We had a few drinks at a bar, the name escapes me, then we moved on to the garage nightclub - a studentfest of a club. Some more drinks and we are flying on alcohol, the way only teenagers can.

Alison was wearing a black dress, that stopped just above the knee, with dark tights, and black high heels. Her dark hair ending just beyond her shoulders. Her lips full and lustrous, eyes dark and penetrating. She had the most amazing smile, and I found myself watching her lips as we talked.

As usual for any nightclub, the only way to be heard is to shout in each others ears, which we ended up doing after a few minutes. My hand resting on her back as she tells me more about her college. Her hand on my shoulder.

The talk turns to something a little more interesting.

'You look nice tonight' she says to me.

'not half as nice as you. Your looking stunning in your sexy lil dress.'

'ooooh, flattery will get you anywhere' she replies. As she says this her hand glides over my crotch. I can't believe what happened. We are in the middle of a club, people everywhere. Any number of people could be looking in our direction at any time. I look at her and I see a dirty little smile cross her face. Wow! she really did run her hand over me. I could feel my cock start to twitch already.

'OK, lets keep this going', i think. So I let my hand drop down her back and onto her gorgeous fullsome ass. I give it a little squeeze. She responds immediately and lifts her hand up to the back of my neck and pulls me to her. Our lips meet and we kiss gently. Our lips brushing against each other. Her arms slide down my back, as i run my arms up and down her arms. She pulls me tight against her.

My cock is starting to grow and press against my jeans. I feel it pressing against her as she pulls me against her. She pulls her head back, and I can see that broad grin spread across her face again.

'Ooooh, having fun!!' she asks, and then laughs before kissing me again. Her tongue sliding onto my lips this time, searching for mine.

We head out to the dance floor and start dancing to the music. Our bodies tight against each other, grinding back and forth. Her right foot just outside my right, her left foot between mine. I can feel her crotch pressing against me.

We kiss and dance for about half an hour. Kissing, chatting, touching. We then find a spot to sit down. We have lost our other friends at the moment so we find a spot on some stairs just of the dancefloor. I sit down first, expecting her to sit down beside me. Instead she stands in front of me, then plants her high heels either side of me and lowers herself onto my thighs. Her little dress riding up her legs as she does so.

Suddenly her hands are on my belt buckle, fumbling slightly as she tries to unfasten it. I cant do anything but let her. Belt undone, then top jean button gone. The zip is down next and her hand rolls over my boxers, squeezing the pulsing cock within. At this point I realise where we are and plant my hand on her wrist. Time to go I think. I do up my fly, then give myself a minute to let my erection subside. We make a sharp exit and jump into the first taxi we can get. The taxi drops us off at her house and we go inside.

Anyone want to know what we did next?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice start

lets hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

of course we do just getting to the good bit lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"of course we do just getting to the good bit lol"

Glad you liked it. I will complete it. I have added a couple of others recently for your arousal. Woops, for your amusement. Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic