FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wives are shared

Wives are shared

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Julia is now naked. Having been told to strip by they huge black guy i now know as jay.

As instructed she is stood with her hands on her head. Legs slightly parted. The 4 guys are now enjoying the sight of my 52 year old wife.

Daves wife, diane is also naked. Was this really happening?

"Sit your white arses down on the floor " both Diane and Julia do as instructed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

How did we end up in this place you ask? Well it started of as a silly dare.

We had all decided to go to the Nottinghil carnival. It had been a great day for once it was sunny and warm and i guess the four of us had had plenty to drink.

We got chatting to Jay and his 4 mates in a bar. 2 white middle class couples in thier 50s joshing with these young black males in what was predominantly black persons bar.

Well it got to midnight and we should have all called it a night. But with the drink and happy banter. We decided to take jay up on his invite to have a nightcap at their place.

Well at the flat, well i guess more of a squat our little party continued. The girls were relaxed and yes at the time it was kinda exciting to see both julua and diane dancing with the guys.

I didnt mind that one of the guys dancing with julia had his hand over her behind. Diane was talking to the group whilst sat on jays huge knees.

To be fair the wives were teasing these young men about bkack cocks and the predictable talk of size etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start can't wait for more

Sounds interesting

Well the talk moved on and it wasnt long before the talk was about white women and how slutty they can be. The chat was still light hearted but i got the slightest feeling things were changing.

One guy went to kiss Diane on her lips. She naturally pulled back from this guys lips

"You racist hun" the guy asked Diane. The atmosphere in room had now trully changed.

"Then kiss old mal proove it" Diana gave Mal a peck on his cheek.

"Thats not a kiss babe you aint my nan lol" the room laughed.

"Now kiss me on my lips. Proove you aint no racist" Di looked at her hubby Dave. Who nodded his accession.

Placing her hands round Mals neck she kissed him full on the lips. As the kissed. Mal winked at dave and myself!

Now my wife julia was also engaged in snogibg jay.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice keep going

By *arry dirtyMan  over a year ago

keighley

Don't leave it there mate mmm keep going as the story was just getting going mmmm

More please .

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story, keep it going.

So both Dave and I gazed on as our wives were passed from one guy to the next. Snogging each young black on the pretext thst they were proving how non racist they were.

Naturally hands wandered as they kissed i could see a huge black paw of a hand kneeding my wifes left breast. I knew that julia was obviously enjoying this attention.

My wife is blessed with curvy full size 38 f cup breasts. When aroused her huge broen nipples go rock hard. It was these nipples i could now see straining against her top.

Daves wife to seemed to also be enjoying her self. I wondered how Dave was feeling see another guy with his had up her skirt. Im guessing he was probing for her slit!

This might be the time to describe our wives.

Julia, married to me for 32 years was 5ft3 and i think a dress size 14. Her hair is brunette and though no modle she is a very attractive woman. She works as a social worker hence i guess why she was so keen to prove to these guys thats she no racist.

Diane. Daves wife was a larger lady blonde hair a size 18 she was a i guess what you would call a bubbly lady. Huge 44dd tits and a nice large rounded arse. I had always found her attractive. Though of course nothing had ever come to any thing sexual between any of us as couples.

The kissing of our wives continued. Only now in the room both dave and i became aware of a noise. As Diane was being kissed another black guy called fred was now obviously finger fucking diane. The wet sloppy noises of her cunt audible to all.

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

More please I love the thought of a load of black guys getting hold of my mrs and using her as I watch.

She is always saying that black guys love her bum- we don't meet many but it's true when we do meet some at they always comment on it to her

It wasnt long before Dave had to listen to his wife moaning in pure pleasure. A broad smile on the guy finger fucking her.

As for my wife she now had her left tit fully exposed. Those huge brown nipples were stood fully errect. A black thumb and for finger squeezing her nipple.

We knew then that to protest would be futile. These guys hsd the upperhand. All Dave and i could do was watch as our wives. Mothers to our children slowly but surely became white fuck sluts.

By the morning our lives were to change for ever!!!

And so this brings us back to the start of our story. Two white middle aged. Middle class women standing naked in front of 6 huge young fit black guys.

All dave and i could do was to stare at our wives. My own wife now had huge purple bruises around her tits. Her neck to was like a young adolescent who had just discovered petting. Love bites adorned her kneck. Her once so imaculate hair was now matted and wet with sweat.

As i gazed down at her neat but hairy pussy. I could see her pussy hair matted with cum.

Daves wife.Diane wasnt much different. The evidence of her group fuck session only to apparent! Now bent over. Pulling back her generous sized arse cheeks. Where used to be a neat little brown star of an anus. Now was huge wide caven. The last deposits of spunk oozing out down her legs.

Her large diamond eternity ring also wet with cum as it drizzled over her well varnished finger nails.

The big guy. Obviously the leader of this gang spoke "fellas your bitches are well cool. They now our sluts"

"Now we need to give them the treatment make your wives true black owned"

At that dave and i were ushered away out ofvthe room. We found our selves locked in a small box room. Completely dark!

Well im not sure how long dave and were in that confined room for.

We ended up laying on the floor exhausted from the worry that we had allow our wives to end up in this situation. We were awoken by a bright light!.a tv monitor had switched on. On it were our wives still naked both were on a mattress facing each other in the doggy position. Behind each wife was 2 guys taking it in turns to thrust thier dicks into our womens holes.

From the noises they were making it was evident that they wernt being forced. I could tell from julias tones she was cumming and cumming hard.

The monitor went blank.

The next time it came on i knew our life was over as we had known it!

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

More soon I hope

Mmmm

thirsty for more please!!lol

More please

By *rryTMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Great stuff

The door to dave and my "cell" burst open light flooding in to our little grief pit.

Stood within the light a huge dark frame of Jay. A huge grin across his face. "Come and meet your mrs guys"

Dave and i gratefully moved towards the door.

Jay spoke again "ah ah ah"his black finger waggling at us both.

"Strip" we couldnt comprehended what Jay had said "strip bitches cock nude"

We were tired dehydrated and in no fit state to argue. Like fools we stripped naked for this young black man.

"Good boys" said Jay "now down on all fours like good little cucks"

We did as we were told. Beaten old men we realised we had little fight in us not obey.

Click! I felt my neck tighten. Jay had placed a collar round my neck. Dave to.

With dog leads attached we were led out by Jay. Walking like animals on all fours. We were led into the main room.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Can't stop there keep going

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

2 more bitches added to the gang ..... Looking forward to more and more !!!

I looked up and could see my julia sat next to diane on a leather couch.

"See what we done to your lovely wives. They now your dream sluts eh" said jay

"Walk around sluts show these boys your new look" Dutifully our wives did as requested. Though were these really our wives?

Julias once so neat hair had been shorn short. In each ear she had grotesque huge hoop ear rings. Those wonderful errect brown nipples were now sporting what i now know as slave hoops.

Her belly button was now also pierced with a cheap nasty pendant. Shocked a tatoo was laced around her belly button. The writing clear to all. "Black owned"

Another tattoo was visable on her ankle the ace of spades.

Her toe and finger nails were painted in what i now know is the Jamaica flag colours.

Diane to was similarly adorned. Though across the top of her pubic line a tatoo was to be seen. Reading "fuck pig"

"Ladies you may sit but spread those legs show the cucks here what you been doing all night"

The wives did as asked. We were hand led to our wives so that on our knees we could see thier sloppy cunts. Dripping with sperm. Both slits now shaved baby smooth.

Jay spoke "tell em girls like we agreed"

Julia spoke " im a black owned slut hunny you can no longer satisfy me in bed. But i want you to lick my pussy clean"

Diane to said these damming words. Signaling that our married life and position as husbands had changed.

A hand pushed my face towards julias pussy. To my shame and the cruel delight of the guys my cock was stiff.i began to lap at my wifes used hole.

Dave to was also licking "wohay look hubby wanking as he licks, thats my man " it was true dave was wanking his dick as he licked his wife. Much to the delight of all in the room.

The final insult was realising our wives now had pierced clit hoods. Both sported thier wedding and engagement rings.

The token of my love. Purchased all those years ago was now being spunked on every time my wife was fucked.

Great story keep it coming

Well it was about 20 minutes of licking at our wives snatches that we finaly completed our cuck duties. The salty taste of sperm seemed to permanently be in the air.

You may ask what was the deameaner of our wives. From being whst id class as normal. Perhaps dare i say even boring our wives seemed to relish their role as meer fucks for these much younger guys.

Now all four of us were naked on all fours. All of us now wearing collars and leads

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

please more

Can't decide if I'm turned off or on after reading that last paragraph!

Confused.com,lol

Waiting for the next instalment eagerly

By *andysandy69Couple  over a year ago

south lincs

What a horny tale i love it xxxxxx been wet all day. Any more?

Hi i agree its a great story. I read it last night in bed mmmm fantastic please please write more xxx

love this!!!!

Anymore to this?

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Love this

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago